Dr Fauci admits he doesn't have a brain like Trump's!

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
:auiqs.jpg:

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Reacting to the President’s withering criticism of his intellect, Dr. Anthony Fauci admitted that he does not have a brain like Donald Trump’s.​
“I have to say that he has a point,” Fauci said. “My brain could never come up with the things his brain comes up with.”​
Having worked closely with Trump on the White House coronavirus task force, Fauci observed, “His brain is scary.”​
“It’s much faster than mine,” the esteemed virologist added. “I need hours to look at facts and data before making a decision, but he makes decisions in seconds, without any information at all.”​
While asserting that Trump’s gray matter “merits further study,” Fauci said that he has a theory for why the President’s brain is so much quicker than his.​
“My brain is all clogged up with decades’ worth of epidemiology,” he said. “His just has ‘person, woman, man, camera, TV.’ ”​

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Reacting to the President’s withering criticism of his intellect, Dr. Anthony Fauci admitted that he does not have a brain like Donald Trump’s.​
“I have to say that he has a point,” Fauci said. “My brain could never come up with the things his brain comes up with.”​
Having worked closely with Trump on the White House coronavirus task force, Fauci observed, “His brain is scary.”​
“It’s much faster than mine,” the esteemed virologist added. “I need hours to look at facts and data before making a decision, but he makes decisions in seconds, without any information at all.”​
While asserting that Trump’s gray matter “merits further study,” Fauci said that he has a theory for why the President’s brain is so much quicker than his.​
“My brain is all clogged up with decades’ worth of epidemiology,” he said. “His just has ‘person, woman, man, camera, TV.’ ”​

AND Doc Love has HIS brains in his ASS. THIS is why he's such a sh*thead.:)

AND Doc Love has HIS brains in his ASS. THIS is why he's such a sh*thead.:)
You do know that this is satire, don't you?

I know several highly educated people who lack the common sense we see with Trump.
Perhaps "common sense" is too vague and not the right term. Are you familiar with the concept of "emotional Intelligence"?

There is no validated psychometric test or scale for emotional intelligence as there is for "g," the general intelligence factor—and many argue that emotional intelligence is therefore not an actual construct, but a way of describing interpersonal skills that go by other names.

Despite this criticism, the concept of emotional intelligence—sometimes referred to as emotional quotient or EQ—has gained wide acceptance. In recent years, some employers have even incorporated emotional intelligence tests into their application and interview processes, on the theory that someone high in emotional intelligence would make a better leader or coworker.

Clearly that is Trumps major malfunction.

I know several highly educated people who lack the common sense we see with Trump.
Common sense?? :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:
Common sense isn’t something you’d recognize unless you have it.
There’s a reason why Trump was able to accomplish everything he did in his first term, despite democrats fighting him at every turn.

I’m seeing an easy win for Trump.
j
The lack of common sense is not something that you would recognize if you don't have any common sense your self.
Is

There’s a reason why Trump was able to accomplish everything he did in his first term, despite democrats fighting him at every turn.

I’m seeing an easy win for Trump.
j
The lack of common sense is not something that you would recognize if you don't have any common sense your self.
Is
Really ?What exactly did he accomplish? He has diminished our standing in the world. We have lost the trust of allies. ahe has kissed up to dictators and emboldened the white supremacy. He has soked anti government sentiment to the point where crazy people felt that they had permission to try to kill a governor. He has weakened protections for LGBT people and just recently tried to pull food stamp benefits from 700K people, who are unemployed because of Covid. And speaking of Covid, he has blood on his hands. And in the midst of a pandemic, he is trying to deny health care coverage to millions. And that is just a sampling of his "accomplishments"

Perhaps "common sense" is too vague and not the right term. Are you familiar with the concept of "emotional Intelligence"?

There is no validated psychometric test or scale for emotional intelligence as there is for "g," the general intelligence factor—and many argue that emotional intelligence is therefore not an actual construct, but a way of describing interpersonal skills that go by other names.

Despite this criticism, the concept of emotional intelligence—sometimes referred to as emotional quotient or EQ—has gained wide acceptance. In recent years, some employers have even incorporated emotional intelligence tests into their application and interview processes, on the theory that someone high in emotional intelligence would make a better leader or coworker.

Clearly that is Trumps major malfunction.

It’s understandable that a sensitivity to emotional signals both from within oneself and from one's social environment could make one a better friend, parent, leader, or romantic partner. Fortunately, these skills can be honed.

These skills can be honed - Unless of course you are a 74 year old amoral, racist and corrupt former reality TeeVee host. ;)

Forum List

Back