Dr. Deborah Birx goes after “Slicey and Dicey” Fake news media

You have indicated that you are many times.
I guess when you post that you "advised", you were using that word lightly.
I do read your posts.

Gates is Hitler.
I guess you don't remember back in 1995 or so when he wanted to inject a chip in every American.
I guess you approve of him experimenting on humans.

No, moron. There are many, many more jobs in investment finance other than "advisor." But you "know lots of people" who work at JPM and GS, so you should know that lol

Thanks for confirming that you are a conspiracy nut like Baron!

You have indicated that you are many times.
I guess when you post that you "advised", you were using that word lightly.
I do read your posts.

Gates is Hitler.
I guess you don't remember back in 1995 or so when he wanted to inject a chip in every American.
I guess you approve of him experimenting on humans.

No, moron. There are many, many more jobs in investment finance other than "advisor." But you "know lots of people" who work at JPM and GS, so you should know that lol

Thanks for confirming that you are a conspiracy nut like Baron!
Aha!
The same facts apply!
Were you involved in building Mumbai so American jobs could be sent to India?
In have written programs for Investors; there's not much nuance.
All investments Instruments point to cheap labor.

Aha!
The same facts apply!

You can barely write the English language, and you write computer programs lol

Lost your job to a more competent Indian programmer?

Yes, that's it.

Aha!
The same facts apply!

You can barely write the English language, and you write computer programs lol

Lost your job to a more competent Indian programmer?

Yes, that's it.
Cool ad hominem...
Please advise as to my non-existent grammatical mistakes because I didn't make any.
What exactly do you do?

Did anyone else watch Trump's virus briefing today? I did, because the fucker interrupted Jeopardy.

Does anyone else find it a little creepy that Trump has instructed all of them to look at him and say "thank you for your leadership", just before they start speaking?

Never before have I seen so many people kowtow and kiss a person's ass like Trump's fawning supporters do.

Did anyone else watch Trump's virus briefing today? I did, because the fucker interrupted Jeopardy.

Does anyone else find it a little creepy that Trump has instructed all of them to look at him and say "thank you for your leadership", just before they start speaking?

Never before have I seen so many people kowtow and kiss a person's ass like Trump's fawning supporters do.
I presume you don't watch many politicians on TV.

That video of her looking distressed and disgusted as Lysol Donald was babbling on about injecting disinfectants and UV light is classic lol
HE didnt say that but keep lying... It outs you ass a political whore...

Bow to your Orange Messiah, poorly educated Trumptard! lol

I secretly linked a digital sign up on your roof so it broadcasts your posts for the neighbors to see.

Pitchforks and torches in 3...2...

I've never seen a person thanked for their leadership like Trump has them do. Never happened before as far back as I can remember. If you have a clip of someone thanking a president other than Trump, post it.

Now, granted, there have been times over my career that I have stated directly to a person in charge that they were a damn fine leader, as well as told others about how good they were at leading, but I never thanked someone for their leadership.

She is a breath of fresh air amongst the stench of American Media. Brilliant choice by President Trump. Dr. Birx is always even and measured in what she says as opposed to two face Fauci who loves playing up to his audience. The "Slicey and Dicey" comment summed up what the Media does so perfectly.
So she is cgoing to counter the millions of peopple that heard him say what he said on live tv. Ya, good luck with that.LOL
What did he say that triggered you so much? Be exact and specific.

I've never seen a person thanked for their leadership like Trump has them do. Never happened before as far back as I can remember. If you have a clip of someone thanking a president other than Trump, post it.

Now, granted, there have been times over my career that I have stated directly to a person in charge that they were a damn fine leader, as well as told others about how good they were at leading, but I never thanked someone for their leadership.
I will be honest with you.
If I was sitting with Trump he wouldn't let me say a word.
I could never tolerate that.
But...he ran on my desired platform and is doing what I want him to do.

Trump doesn't need your approval to thank anyone.

That video of her looking distressed and disgusted as Lysol Donald was babbling on about injecting disinfectants and UV light is classic lol
Ahhhh...another face reader....what am I thinking?....
1588029102277.png

Reading comprehension you moron. I said that Trump is instructing people to thank him for his leadership before THEY get on the podium.

Why do I think he's instructed them? Because all the people who he puts in front of the cameras, and all of them say that line first, then get on with whatever information they have to present.

Reading comprehension you moron. I said that Trump is instructing people to thank him for his leadership before THEY get on the podium.

Why do I think he's instructed them? Because all the people who he puts in front of the cameras, and all of them say that line first, then get on with whatever information they have to present.
Got a link? Next time try to write more coherently.

If you worked on Wall Street and didn't kiss your boss's ass, you'd be out on your ass.
I think Obama trained them to kiss ass.

Deborah Birx has better things to do than argue with fake media, but don't try to tell them that. She's trying to deal with a crisis but they think their crusade against Trump is paramount.

Forum List

Back