Dr. Biden looking to dispose of Kamala

If I'm not mistaken, the rules for removing a VP are the same as a president. Unless she resigns (won't happen), Kamala would have to be impeached and convicted in the Senate (won't happen), gets 25th Amendmented (won't happen), or dies. Might be another avenue, but here's the thing: even if Kamala got removed or resigned, the House and the Senate would have to confirm by a majority vote whoever Biden nominates to be his next VP. And the GOP is sure as hell not going to confirm anybody that Biden nominates. All of which means that Kamala ain't going nowhere.

And besides, I think the story is crap.

If the VP remains true to form, it looks like Dr. Jill is about to get some girl-girl action.

If I'm not mistaken, the rules for removing a VP are the same as a president. Unless she resigns (won't happen), Kamala would have to be impeached and convicted in the Senate (won't happen), gets 25th Amendmented (won't happen), or dies. Might be another avenue, but here's the thing: even if Kamala got removed or resigned, the House and the Senate would have to confirm by a majority vote whoever Biden nominates to be his next VP. And the GOP is sure as hell not going to confirm anybody that Biden nominates. All of which means that Kamala ain't going nowhere.

And besides, I think the story is crap.
How about a cage match, winner take all??

So if Biden oust Harris, what you going to think?
I won't believe it. I believe more that he's not running for a second term and he's going to turn it over to Kamala. And that scares you guys. That's the reason for this fake news lying about how they are getting along.

And for the record, Trump tried to lynch Mike Pence. Literally.

And I doubt Pence will be his running mate again in 2024 if Trump runs. So why is Trump disposing of Pence? Because he didn't go along with the insurrection?

I won't believe it. I believe more that he's not running for a second term and he's going to turn it over to Kamala. And that scares you guys. That's the reason for this fake news lying about how they are getting along.

And for the record, Trump tried to lynch Mike Pence. Literally.

And I doubt Pence will be his running mate again in 2024 if Trump runs. So why is Trump disposing of Pence? Because he didn't go along with the insurrection?
I hope Harris does run in 2024, she is one of the most disliked person in the world. I hope Trump picks DeSantis. That way we will have 12 years of sanity in the Whitehouse.

Inquiries are being made, the Big Man isn't happy with the VP and neither is his Old Lady.

Can Kamala be replaced in the line of succession with the President's beloved son or perhaps his Old Lady?

What would have to happen would be for The Whore to be removed from office as Vice President; then there's a process to appoint a new Vice President. She'd either have to be impeached, or convinced to resign.

Not looking it up right now, but I think the process involved the President nominating a new candidate for that office, and then the Senate confirming that candidate.

I think there's a rule somewhere in the Constitution that the President and Vice President have to be from different states.

And I think, even with the President's part having a majority in the Senate, it would be a very tough sell to get the Senate to approve a blatant instance of nepotism in selecting a Vice President.

I hope Harris does run in 2024, she is one of the most disliked person in the world. I hope Trump picks DeSantis. That way we will have 12 years of sanity in the Whitehouse.
Wait, is she more or less hated than Hillary, Pelosi, Whitmer, AOC,

Rashida Tlaib or​

Ilhan Omar?​

You cons need to realize that no matter who we run, you're going to see them as the most disliked person. Remember Carter was the WORST president ever? Then you denied Bush was? Then Trump was worse than Bush? But now you say Biden is the worse.

Seems like you guys aren't good judges of these sorts of things.

You voted for the guy who said he doesn't want his kids growing up in a "racial jungle" with blacks, right? Which strings did that pull in you?
1. I grew up in Detroit. My parents got me of that racial jungle.
2. It was 1977 that he said that. Trump says racist things today.
3. "Unless we do something about this, my children are going to grow up in a jungle, the jungle being a racial jungle with tensions having built so high that it is going to explode at some point."
4. Based on our research, the post is PARTLY FALSE. It contains two claims, one true and one false. It's true that Biden said mandatory busing to integrate schools would lead to his children growing up in a "racial jungle." It's false that he said, "I don't want my children to grow up in a jungle, a racial jungle."

So why did Trump lie?

I assume you have a load of post whining about actual nepotism over the past 4 years?
No one was a prospective president or vice president, I hope you realize.

Also considering the blatant in your face unethical illegalities of showering
Hunter Biden with riches and pretend jobs, as a way of gaining kickbacks for
The Big Guy (like pretending Hunter Biden is a well sought after artist), I hope you aren't so crass
as to try to make a tit for tat case for nepotism between the last administration
and this one.

That would be idiotic.

Wait, is she more or less hated than Hillary, Pelosi, Whitmer, AOC,

Rashida Tlaib or​

Ilhan Omar?​

You cons need to realize that no matter who we run, you're going to see them as the most disliked person. Remember Carter was the WORST president ever? Then you denied Bush was? Then Trump was worse than Bush? But now you say Biden is the worse.

Seems like you guys aren't good judges of these sorts of things.
Harris was one of the first to drop out of the race because nobody liked her.

What would have to happen would be for The Whore to be removed from office as Vice President; then there's a process to appoint a new Vice President. She'd either have to be impeached, or convinced to resign.

Not looking it up right now, but I think the process involved the President nominating a new candidate for that office, and then the Senate confirming that candidate.

I think there's a rule somewhere in the Constitution that the President and Vice President have to be from different states.

And I think, even with the President's part having a majority in the Senate, it would be a very tough sell to get the Senate to approve a blatant instance of nepotism in selecting a Vice President.

The rule in the Constitution is that Presidential Electors in the electoral college can't vote for a President and VP from the same state they are from.

This wouldn't apply as it is outside of the Presidential election.

1. I grew up in Detroit. My parents got me of that racial jungle.
2. It was 1977 that he said that. Trump says racist things today.
3. "Unless we do something about this, my children are going to grow up in a jungle, the jungle being a racial jungle with tensions having built so high that it is going to explode at some point."
4. Based on our research, the post is PARTLY FALSE. It contains two claims, one true and one false. It's true that Biden said mandatory busing to integrate schools would lead to his children growing up in a "racial jungle." It's false that he said, "I don't want my children to grow up in a jungle, a racial jungle."

So why did Trump lie?

'If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black' - Joe Biden, 2020.​

Harris was one of the first to drop out of the race because nobody liked her.
Not true. She dropped out because she wasn't going to win. Instead she made a deal with Biden if she dropped out he would pick her to be the first ever Asian, woman and blac VP? Truly historic.

And she will turn out the black, female and asian vote. Much like Obama did. She isn't hated like Hillary even though you right wingers hate her. That's to be expected.

Like I said, who do you hate most? Her, Pelosi or Hillary?

Not true. She dropped out because she wasn't going to win. Instead she made a deal with Biden if she dropped out he would pick her to be the first ever Asian, woman and blac VP? Truly historic.

And she will turn out the black, female and asian vote. Much like Obama did. She isn't hated like Hillary even though you right wingers hate her. That's to be expected.

Like I said, who do you hate most? Her, Pelosi or Hillary?
I don't hate anyone. I'll break down for you Hillary is evil, Pelosi is greedy and sold us out, like Biden. Harris is a dumbass and only got where she is, because she slept her way there.

Forum List

Back