Dr. Biden looking to dispose of Kamala

Nixon replaced his vice prez ---- well, he was getting arrested for corruption in Maryland. Spiro Agnew did a deal pushed on him by prosecutors that he would resign, and they would not put him in jail.

So they'd have to have something big on Caramel Harris to work that kind of thing again.

I don't hate anyone. I'll break down for you Hillary is evil, Pelosi is greedy and sold us out, like Biden. Harris is a dumbass and only got where she is, because she slept her way there.
So cut the crap on Shes the most hated...

Or is it Whitmer? You guys hate a lot of women.

Harris was one of the first to drop out of the race because nobody liked her.
But she checked the most victim boxes, so they had to choose her.

They may be regretting that now. It's probably not helping in Virginia, either! Didn't she go down there to "help" the Dem candidate? Ooops.

You do. The squad. That's 4. Gretchen Whitmer. Kamala. Pelosi. Hillary. That's 8.
I don't hate any of them, hate is evil. I don't like them, but in this country they have the right to their opinion. But we also have the right to vote them out. Just like we did with Hillary. Liberals are the haters, now on lesbians. For not wanting to date trans females. Lol, your party is really screwed up.

I don't hate any of them, hate is evil. I don't like them, but in this country they have the right to their opinion. But we also have the right to vote them out. Just like we did with Hillary. Liberals are the haters, now on lesbians. For not wanting to date trans females. Lol, your party is really screwed up.
You guys literally tried to kidnap Gretchen Whitmer. Half of America is screwed up and it ain't the gays or trannies that are the problem. Straight white males are the problem.

You guys literally tried to kidnap Gretchen Whitmer. Half of America is screwed up and it ain't the gays or trannies that are the problem. Straight white males are the problem.
Lol, trans boy rapes girl in a school bathroom. School board covers it up, transfers boy to another school. Boy rapes another girl. School board gets father arrested for confronting them about it. No, you people are the problem. Now trans women going after lesbians. We warned you about this.

Lol, trans boy rapes girl in a school bathroom. School board covers it up, transfers boy to another school. Boy rapes another girl. School board gets father arrested for confronting them about it. No, you people are the problem. Now trans women going after lesbians. We warned you about this.
Can you show me a link where an actual trans boy raped a girl in a bathroom?

Lol, there are several threads on this.
Did you know The victim, a 15-year-old girl, testified in court that she engaged in consensual sexual activity with the defendant two other times in the girl's bathroom at Stone Bridge High School.

And, this story will tell us that we should not put transgender men who are now women in with men in prison

Transgender woman 'raped 2,000 times' in all-male prison

Did you know The victim, a 15-year-old girl, testified in court that she engaged in consensual sexual activity with the defendant two other times in the girl's bathroom at Stone Bridge High School.

And, this story will tell us that we should not put transgender men who are now women in with men in prison

Transgender woman 'raped 2,000 times' in all-male prison
You loons are going to stick up for these loons no matter what. So anyone that you fooled around with can just come and get it anytime they want?

You loons are going to stick up for these loons no matter what. So anyone that you fooled around with can just come and get it anytime they want?
I don't think we know the whole story here. All I know is this is Republicans playing politics with this case. They do it every election. Trannies apparently drive conservatives to the polls.

I don't think we know the whole story here. All I know is this is Republicans playing politics with this case. They do it every election. Trannies apparently drive conservatives to the polls.
No politics a boy pretending to be a girl rapes girl in the bathroom. Thens he gets transferred to anther school, then he rapes another girl. Two innocent girls got rapped, because you guys play along in their fantasy world. These people need help, not encouragement.

No politics a boy pretending to be a girl rapes girl in the bathroom. Thens he gets transferred to anther school, then he rapes another girl. Two innocent girls got rapped, because you guys play along in their fantasy world. These people need help, not encouragement.
Was he really a tran or doing it to get into the bathroom? I can see some hetero creep trying to use this to do what he do. Not trannys fault.

Was he really a tran or doing it to get into the bathroom? I can see some hetero creep trying to use this to do what he do. Not trannys fault.
Does it matter? You loons made it so he could get in. Don't know why y'all are letting kids tell you what will be going on. No one under 18 should be taken seriously about what gender they are. They are kids. If a middle school student claims to be an alcoholic, you gonna give him alcohol?

Does it matter? You loons made it so he could get in. Don't know why y'all are letting kids tell you what will be going on. No one under 18 should be taken seriously about what gender they are. They are kids. If a middle school student claims to be an alcoholic, you gonna give him alcohol?
So if they are pretty enough to fly under the radar it's cool but if they are clearly a dude in drag they can't?

Forum List

Back