Dr Bandy warned five years ago that trump is dangerous

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

If the DOJ does not stop him....he may not be stopped. He is a danger to our country. And more concerning...his clones...like desantis...are waiting I'm the wings.

If the DOJ does not stop him....he may not be stopped. He is a danger to our country. And more concerning...his clones...like desantis...are waiting I'm the wings.

Dr. Lee violated several tenets of ethics in her profession. On the other hand, she's kind of cute.

The problem is, you don't need a degree in psychiatry to know Trump is nuts. The real problem is why so many otherwise sane people went along with him.

Didn't she get fired for being an incompetent and unethical cvnt? Wait, are you Band Lee, Jim?

What should happen to a so called "doctor" when he/she diagnosis a person without every having met them in person?

Should they lose their license? Go to prison?

Then how about spewing this BS diagnosis all over the internet? Isn't that against any code of ethics?

Toon.jpg

Do you own a firearm, you and your ilk are gonna need them, nobody is coming to save you fascists from yourselves, just enough rope has been extended you to hang selves with, you are the dangerous ones, from behind the back that is! :fu:
Violence and Threats are calling cards for Fascist like Hitler, Poootin, and trump. I own plenty of guns and plenty ammo. But I am not so deprived to threaten people. MODS....YOU READING THESE THREATS?

Dr. Lee violated several tenets of ethics in her profession. On the other hand, she's kind of cute.

The problem is, you don't need a degree in psychiatry to know Trump is nuts. The real problem is why so many otherwise sane people went along with him.
He is easily diagnosed with the insane words he speaks. He praises Poootin and Xi and his MAGA crowd applauds. You call that a CULT.

5q0qd2.jpg

Do you own a firearm, you and your ilk are gonna need them, nobody is coming to save you fascists from yourselves, just enough rope has been extended you to hang selves with, you are the dangerous ones, from behind the back that is! :fu:
Are you still looking out for the FBI?

You've been lying about him longer than that. No one believes a word you say either.

Your kidding, right.

6s7ztr.jpg

6pjwpx.jpg

Forum List

Back