DPMS SBR full auto BB

Pretty slow at 450fps.
A decent pellet gun shoots 1200fps.
Would be fun to play around with though.

Anything above 350 fps will pierce skin. You can pierce a skull at 500 fps. I think this BB gun has more than enough power to do damage and be dangerous. Still thinking about getting one, as I found that the Tractor Supply Co. here in Newberry has them for 200.00. Stopped in and took a look, and I gotta say, they look fairly impressive and like they could be a lot of fun. I guarantee that if you have a problem animal running around your yard, this will make them think twice about coming back if shot at.

It takes more than just a "decent" pellet gun to shoot 1200fps. It takes a PCP charged pellgun to do that velocity. $1000+ This is about BB guns, $158. That pellgun shoot 25 in a second? You're comparing honey crisp apples to granny smiths. All airguns are fun I don't care what they are. My old daisy marksman spring 1911 may shoot 150fps but still fun!

There are a couple 22 and 25 cal full auto pelguns though, very cool! Here's one "Hatsan Blitz," 1050 FPS (.22), 970 FPS (.25), 730 FPS (.30). $999

2nd vid, air ordinance f/a. 600 fps, 12 rpm. $599-659, 22 pell. Watch the vid over a chrono. Starts out 258fps or so and rises, hmmmm. Cool factor it's belt fed. Belt is in the drum. It feeds from the left out of the drum and feeds the empty side of the belt back into the drum.

Still pretty slow.
I've got a GAMO break open that does 1200 fps. no pumping needed.

Anything above 350 fps will pierce skin. You can pierce a skull at 500 fps. I think this BB gun has more than enough power to do damage and be dangerous. Still thinking about getting one, as I found that the Tractor Supply Co. here in Newberry has them for 200.00. Stopped in and took a look, and I gotta say, they look fairly impressive and like they could be a lot of fun. I guarantee that if you have a problem animal running around your yard, this will make them think twice about coming back if shot at.
Amazon $159, the difference buys an extra mag. But it is instant gratification. I hear some items on people buy on amazon one can't activate the mfg warranty, don't know with these. 30 day return to amazon though, should know in 30 days

Still pretty slow.
I've got a GAMO break open that does 1200 fps. no pumping needed.
Will it do 1400 rpm? :) I do like break open air rifles though. I used to get the cheap Chi break 177 from Compaseco, heck they were around 3/$100 or so and worked pretty darn goodI don't hunt or even do pests with airguns, well a mouse in the basement if I can get the sights on the skittering little buggers. I been waiting for one to run 10 feet or so across the floor. I'll dump all 25 >:)

Forum List

Back