Dozens of illegals drown as boat flips near Greece.

Illegals, idiota? Or asylum seekers as mandated by the Geneva conventions? Either way wishing people dead is truly white trash lowlife

You’re vile and disgusting.
You are absolutely right but I am also not unhappy to see these souls pass on faster than they doubtless hoped . They gambled and lost . It is absurd to regret with hindsight .

• Banned
Illegals, idiota? Or asylum seekers as mandated by the Geneva conventions? Either way wishing people dead is truly white trash lowlife

could you please take a boat back to the crap hole from wence it came, they'd ship you back in a week fast delivery

• Banned

you stupid bitch, i didn't wish them dead you fucking woke ninny, they wrote their death warrants is what i'm saying wench

You should be illegal.
it asked me why i said it was a pervert and should be locked up for life???.....lolol.i didn't answer it yet.....lol

maybe because every thing it posts is weird and creepy????....maybe that??????

So why do you try so hard to disprove your ill thought out and somewhat naive -- nay , ridiculous ,--- advice .
To quibble, human beings are not illegal. Acts are illegal. They are human beings committing criminal acts. This makes them criminals.

Why do you follow me around all day ? Have you got a girlfriend ?
Your two sentences do not relate to each other — a common occurrence with you . Any idea what has brought on your paranoia ? That I would follow you anywhere unless doing a low life documentary ?

Forum List

Back