Down the liberal Rabbit hole: Abortion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps they have, perhaps I missed it, ( I try to be balanced and fair). I am paying taxes to fund a democratic contrived witch hunt that demonizes ME and they ban any rebuttal ? Does that sound democratic in any way?

Tempus fugit
What Democratic contrived witch hunt are you talking about?

Abortion is good no matter what any government says anyways.
So you think killing the unborn is a better solution than simply being responsible adults and taking precautions to stop pregnancies before an abortion is necessary? And don't bother with the old trope about contraception not being 100% Since 1973 63+ MILLION babies have been snuffed out. That's a clear indication that abortion has become a means of contraception and THAT is fecking EVIL.

So you think killing the unborn is a better solution than simply being responsible adults and taking precautions to stop pregnancies before an abortion is necessary? And don't bother with the old trope about contraception not being 100% Since 1973 63+ MILLION babies have been snuffed out. That's a clear indication that abortion has become a means of contraception and THAT is fecking EVIL.
Abortion is not evil, you're just using statistics for scare tactics when you think a clump of cells is a person.

apgiphy.gif

Abortion is not evil, you're just using statistics for scare tactics when you think a clump of cells is a person.
No you stupid piece of shit...

Killing BABIES is evil. That said I wouldn't give a fuck if you had been flushed down Kermit Gosnell's toilet.

You would have to work hard and possibly cure cancer in order to achive the status of "a clump of cells". So you will remain a piece of shit.

/ignored

No dummy, of course being responsible and taking precautions is better than “killing the unborn” as you like to call it. But having an abortion is also better than being forced to deliver an unwanted baby.

No dummy, of course being responsible and taking precautions is better than “killing the unborn” as you like to call it. But having an abortion is also better than being forced to deliver an unwanted baby.
Someone wanted YOU?

Too bad no one does now. Can we retroactively abort you? I'd rather have taste buds in my ass crack than have to deal with dumbfuck libturds like you every day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back