Dow Hits 36,000! Profits soaring!!

Only 30? Have you seen the right track/ wrong track numbers?
The +8% inflation rate?

Which seats are they gonna pick up in the Senate?

Yes, I have seen them. That is my prediction, sorry it triggers you so, but it is what it is.

The two seats in the Senate are PA and WI

1666609111731.png

~S~

Companies are making profits right now and Wall Street sure likes that. I remember how much of a barometer the stock market was to measure a President’s success over the last several years. When will you conservatives start enjoying a growing economy?

Dow Average Touches 36,000 Buoyed by Earnings: Markets Wrap
Stocks Pare Gains Amid Earnings, Fed Taper Outlook: Markets Wrap

Stocks rose toward another record amid earnings surprises and optimism the recovery in the world’s largest economy is on track.

The Dow Jones Industrial Average touched the 36,000 level. The S&P 500 climbed for a third day, led by commodity, retail and financial companies. The tech-heavy Nasdaq 100 underperformed. Treasuries fell.

More than 80% of S&P 500 companies reporting third-quarter results have beaten Wall Street estimates, according to data compiled by Bloomberg. That has laid the groundwork for a nearly 6% gain in the equity benchmark since the season began on Oct. 13 -- the best performance over a comparable period since 2014.
Boy this aged like milk.

then you should pull yourself up by your bootstraps and get off the bottom. This is America, the land of opportunity. Just today we were told if you are poor in this country is is 100% by choice.
I think that was a reference to welfare bums standing in line for their handouts

Most of them could do better of they tried

Boy this aged like milk.
Profits still soaring. Media induced angst on recession is actually causing a cutback and ultimate maybe a recession. Stock market reflects that. Most economists expect inflation to drop dramatically over the next 6 months. We will see.

Regardless the OP was a post that mirrored the blustering of Trump threads that also dried up with the economy implosion.

Regardless the OP was a post that mirrored the blustering of Trump threads that also dried up with the economy implosion.

I understand of course. You are only interested in how you can spin any given item to the advantage of your masters without regard for any truth because you felt painfully exposed on the issue in the past.

Makes perfect sense if you are a communist I suppose.

I feel sorry for anyone with stock in that company.

I know right, how dare a company do the right thing....just terrible.

I am sure you can find yourself a company that still embraces anti-Semites to invest in

I know right, how dare a company do the right thing....just terrible.

I am sure you can find yourself a company that still embraces anti-Semites to invest in
I don't have any stock in that company and I wasn't making a moral judgement either. I look at it strictly from a financial perspective.

Why is investing in the stock market related to moral values?

It is not for everyone. Some people do pay attention to the companies they invest in.

Adidas did the correct thing, especially after Kanye said they would never do it no matter what he said.

Their stock will be back for those in it for the long run.

Forum List

Back