Dow Hits 36,000! Profits soaring!!

I'm only down 0.9% for the year today, the first time this low all year. (The highest has been about 10%)

All told, I'm fine with this, as there has never been a bear market that has lasted 4 years, and this one is about a year old. Year and a half, maybe less, and we'll be back to a bull market.

I’m about to put a significant cash outlay into the S&P. We’ll be over 36k again by March. GDP was strong on latest report.

depression chart.jpg

That these things are humiliating for you in a few months. Then you have to say "well I only said that because trump supporters opposed it"
Are you in Biden’s stock market or not right now?

I dont know what it will do. Its been damaged on a structural level now.

No more so than it was in 2008 or in 2001or 1990 or....

But hey, keep your money under your mattress, that is sure to be winner

No more so than it was in 2008 or in 2001or 1990 or....

But hey, keep your money under your mattress, that is sure to be winner
It may be the best choice but for the inflation you people unleashed on the world. Bonds and savings accounts dont work for the Financial Repression you people unleashed. And your president acted very quickly to undo the Trump ban on ESG so theres that.

The only hope for stocks is that the fed hands out free money again.

It may be the best choice but for the inflation you people unleashed on the world. Bonds and savings accounts dont work for the Financial Repression you people unleashed. And your president acted very quickly to undo the Trump ban on ESG so theres that.

The only hope for stocks is that the fed hands out free money again.

Damn, I had not idea the Libertarian party had such power.

Learn something new every day on this forum!

Damn, I had not idea the Libertarian party had such power.

Learn something new every day on this forum!

Its been quite a while since ive been here. I forgot you pretended to be a libertarian. But even after all this time I find you still loudly protesting the obvious. I wonder why?

Its been quite a while since ive been here. I forgot you pretended to be a libertarian. But even after all this time I find you still loudly protesting the obvious. I wonder why?

Which obvious is that?

what are we talking about?

The stock market that you think will never come back.

Not sure what that has to do with my voting habits, but I am sure it makes perfect sense to you.

You keep your money under your matters and I will keep mine in the market and we will see who is happier in 5 years.

The stock market that you think will never come back.

Not sure what that has to do with my voting habits, but I am sure it makes perfect sense to you.

You keep your money under your matters and I will keep mine in the market and we will see who is happier in 5 years.

try to get outside your partisanship. Read my post again.

The Libertarian party only has what power the Democrats give them to carry out their role.

Funny, the Dems say it only has what power the Repubs give them to carry out their role.

Forum List

Back