DOW down nearly 1000 points

Ouch!

28,056.91 −935.50 (3.23%)

Coronavirus Threat To U.S. Economy, Trump 2020
Nearly overnight, conventional wisdom about the 2020 outlook — solid growth for the U.S. economy, no Fed interest-rate moves, and President Trump's reelection — has gone out the window.

Dow Jones Dives As Coronavirus Upends Outlook For Fed, 2020 Election, U.S. Economy

Yeah, great idea President Poopstain. :rolleyes:

Trump Proposes 16% Cut To CDC As Global Number Of Coronavirus Infections And Deaths Rise

Was wondering what TDS tard would be the first to politicize this.
Marty thinks it was a good idea to cut the people whose job it was to deal with pandemics.

Trump plan: Wait until April.
As if the CDC will ever be able to do anything about a pandemic virus. Their master plan is telling people to get a flu shot and cover your nose when sneezing or coughing.
Brilliant:
https://www.cdc.gov/nonpharmaceutical-interventions/pdf/gr-pan-flu-ind-house.pdf#3

You “In Government We Trust” people are dumb as rocks.

So you're saying Trump should just eliminate the CDC to help pay for his 1.5 trillion in tax cuts for Paris Hilton and the like?

REAL SMART - Genius

No, we didn’t say that. They can still research viruses for possible vaccines. They can certainly cut research into totally preventable crap like obesity.

Cool, then all the uninsured fat people can just check into ER when they get sick and drive up everyone else's insurance rates.

MORE genius!

Ouch!

Nearly overnight, conventional wisdom about the 2020 outlook — solid growth for the U.S. economy, no Fed interest-rate moves, and President Trump's reelection — has gone out the window.

Dow Jones Dives As Coronavirus Upends Outlook For Fed, 2020 Election, U.S. Economy

Trump Proposes 16% Cut To CDC As Global Number Of Coronavirus Infections And Deaths Rise
The Corona virus has killed a few thousand as where the average day influenza kills about half a million every year.

Perspective is a wonderful thing.
Stock markets are driven by emotions of fear and greed which is why the market is so unpredictable. Each fall and rise in the market fuels those emotions. The DJIA is now down 1065. Short term traders will probably move in soon. I expect the next week or so to be a wild ride.

The real key will be tomorrow, if people looking for a deal start buying and raise the prices back up.

Look - The recovery is already in progress! :cool:

28,048.96 −943.45 (3.25%)
Feb 24, 1:50 PM EST

I said tomorrow, you wonderless cuck. by tomorrow the bargain seekers will be out in force, they are just waiting for the panic selling to stop.

Uh huh - We shall see shan't we?

The Corona virus has killed a few thousand as where the average day influenza kills about half a million every year.

Stock markets are driven by emotions of fear and greed which is why the market is so unpredictable. Each fall and rise in the market fuels those emotions. The DJIA is now down 1065. Short term traders will probably move in soon. I expect the next week or so to be a wild ride.

The real key will be tomorrow, if people looking for a deal start buying and raise the prices back up.

I said tomorrow, you wonderless cuck. by tomorrow the bargain seekers will be out in force, they are just waiting for the panic selling to stop.

We know which result you are cheering for, you anti-american fuckwit.

What brand of champagne will you be popping the cork on tonight ?

The fact that Italy is in the news for the Corona virus has panicked investors....it will correct itself by the end of the week....

What brand of champagne will you be popping the cork on tonight ?

You can share a glass with your REAL president - I hear the Russian stuff is heavenly! :cool:

putintoasts_f28f75e3142bd8cc230094a0850ba899.fit-760w.jpg

Ouch!

Maybe some of that virus will hit the liberals who want diseased immigrants here, and take out 45% of the voting base that votes Demoncrap. I could take the hit on my stock portfolio for that action.....

View attachment 308554
Wishing disease on liberals in your own country? What a sick fk you are. You are an example of what is wrong with your side of the political fence.

It doesn't really matter one way or the other. If this virus gains a foothold in the USA, "Liberals" will be the most adversely affected because they tend to live in dense population zones.

True
A thinning of the herd is not always a bad thing.

Ouch!

Maybe some of that virus will hit the liberals who want diseased immigrants here, and take out 45% of the voting base that votes Demoncrap. I could take the hit on my stock portfolio for that action.....

View attachment 308554
Wishing disease on liberals in your own country? What a sick fk you are. You are an example of what is wrong with your side of the political fence.

It doesn't really matter one way or the other. If this virus gains a foothold in the USA, "Liberals" will be the most adversely affected because they tend to live in dense population zones.

True
Looking at people as cattle today, are you? I look forward to your acceptance speech for some humanitarian award.

Ouch!

sounds like you and your leftist comrades are happy about the market hit ! anything to hurt Trump even a deadly virus is fine with you scum.

Why would I be happy to see my IRA tank by over 3% this morning ... you scum?

If you aren't taking your money out today, then the price of stocks mean nothing. It only matters if you buy and sell.

That is if you have the time.

The bush boy crashed the economy when my mom and ex in-laws were retiring. It wiped out my ex in-laws. My mom listened to me so she didn't get hit that bad.

There are millions of Americans who are dependent on that stock market for their retirement since pensions were shifted away from traditional ones that employers provided to the 401ks we have today. That was done in the reagan years.

Yes if you have the time to recoup the losses it's ok but if you have spent your whole life working then in retirement it's wiped out by the stock market, you're screwed.

Ouch!

sounds like you and your leftist comrades are happy about the market hit ! anything to hurt Trump even a deadly virus is fine with you scum.
How to spot a sociopath - 10 red flags that could save you from being swept under the influence of a charismatic nut job
#3) Sociopaths are incapable of feeling shame, guilt or remorse. Their brains simply lack the circuitry to process such emotions. This allows them to betray people, threaten people or harm people without giving it a second thought.
Understand this, and you understand why a liberal will allow diseased illegals across our borders to rape and kill our women and children...

Orangelings have no qualms about spreading lies, fear and propaganda.

PolitiFact - Dated photo used to make false claim about migrants, disease
PolitiFact - Are illegal immigrants bringing ‘tremendous’ disease across the border, as Trump says? Unlikely
PolitiFact. have you got to be kidding me? That rag of an organization is so far left, that makes Joe the groper Biden look like a moderate. Come on man, try again, without using such a lying piece of shit rag of a link...

Ouch!

How to spot a sociopath - 10 red flags that could save you from being swept under the influence of a charismatic nut job
#3) Sociopaths are incapable of feeling shame, guilt or remorse. Their brains simply lack the circuitry to process such emotions. This allows them to betray people, threaten people or harm people without giving it a second thought.
Understand this, and you understand why a liberal will allow diseased illegals across our borders to rape and kill our women and children...

PolitiFact - Are illegal immigrants bringing ‘tremendous’ disease across the border, as Trump says? Unlikely
PolitiFact. have you got to be kidding me? That rag of an organization is so far left, that makes Joe the groper Biden look like a moderate. Come on man, try again, without using such a lying piece of shit rag of a link...
Why don't you give him a site that you approve of that cites credible sources to back up its research.

Ouch!

Nonsense - We know you Trumpublicans simply hate facts. ;)

EQBpU0NWsAEQvsw.jpg

A coronavirus pandemic is a risk to the global economy, not just the USA. But leftists never fail to "REEEEEE TRUMP!!!" at something.

If this virus goes full on Spanish Flu the election is going to be the least of your concerns. It's actually not outside the realm of possibility that the election would be suspended because too many people would be afraid to go to the polls.
As far as the kill rate, it is already there....the Spanish flu killed 2-3% of the people infected. It's fame is because it infected a quarter of the world's population; it even spread to the Arctic and remote Pacific islands. Coronavirus seems to be following in it's footsteps. But we have something the Spanish Flu didn't--antibiotics. And it is still killing 2% of those infected. Or so say the statistics jugglers.

Antibiotics do nothing to a virus. They can only kill bacteria.

Which is one of the reasons why viruses can be so deadly.

If secondary bacterial infections happen from the virus that can be treated with antibiotics. Usually the secondary infection is pneumonia but most of the time it's viral. Antibiotics can't do anything to kill it.

Ouch!

View attachment 308554

True
Looking at people as cattle today, are you? I look forward to your acceptance speech for some humanitarian award.

I wouldn't

Ouch!

If you aren't taking your money out today, then the price of stocks mean nothing. It only matters if you buy and sell.

The bush boy crashed the economy when my mom and ex in-laws were retiring. It wiped out my ex in-laws. My mom listened to me so she didn't get hit that bad.

There are millions of Americans who are dependent on that stock market for their retirement since pensions were shifted away from traditional ones that employers provided to the 401ks we have today. That was done in the reagan years.

Yes if you have the time to recoup the losses it's ok but if you have spent your whole life working then in retirement it's wiped out by the stock market, you're screwed.

Factually incorrct

Every time bernie wins it will get lower,, thanks for screwing up education democrats

A coronavirus pandemic is a risk to the global economy, not just the USA. But leftists never fail to "REEEEEE TRUMP!!!" at something.

If this virus goes full on Spanish Flu the election is going to be the least of your concerns. It's actually not outside the realm of possibility that the election would be suspended because too many people would be afraid to go to the polls.
As far as the kill rate, it is already there....the Spanish flu killed 2-3% of the people infected. It's fame is because it infected a quarter of the world's population; it even spread to the Arctic and remote Pacific islands. Coronavirus seems to be following in it's footsteps. But we have something the Spanish Flu didn't--antibiotics. And it is still killing 2% of those infected. Or so say the statistics jugglers.

If secondary bacterial infections happen from the virus that can be treated with antibiotics. Usually the secondary infection is pneumonia but most of the time it's viral. Antibiotics can't do anything to kill it.
Oh. I thought I had read the complicating factors that were killing people was pneumonia, but I didn't know that could be viral.

Ouch!

The crash was set in motion long before Bush came along.

Oh. I thought I had read the complicating factors that were killing people was pneumonia, but I didn't know that could be viral.

Those complicating factors are usually pneumonia. Which is a secondary infection from the flu.

If it's viral pneumonia antibiotics won't kill it.

Which is why it can be so deadly.

Was wondering what TDS tard would be the first to politicize this.
Marty thinks it was a good idea to cut the people whose job it was to deal with pandemics.

Trump plan: Wait until April.
As if the CDC will ever be able to do anything about a pandemic virus. Their master plan is telling people to get a flu shot and cover your nose when sneezing or coughing.
Brilliant:
https://www.cdc.gov/nonpharmaceutical-interventions/pdf/gr-pan-flu-ind-house.pdf#3

You “In Government We Trust” people are dumb as rocks.

So you're saying Trump should just eliminate the CDC to help pay for his 1.5 trillion in tax cuts for Paris Hilton and the like?

REAL SMART - Genius

No, we didn’t say that. They can still research viruses for possible vaccines. They can certainly cut research into totally preventable crap like obesity.

Cool, then all the uninsured fat people can just check into ER when they get sick and drive up everyone else's insurance rates.

MORE genius!

That makes zero sense. Fatties are already clogging up our health system. No fucking CDC website or research is going to change that.

Forum List

Back