Dow breaks 26,000! MAGA!

If Trump get reelected it will go past 30K.

If Biden get elected (heaven forbid) it will probably be reduced to 12000 or less.

Biden will be a disaster for this country.

The markets won't budge when they get the new unemployment numbers. They're expected and already built into the recovery. Nobody is expecting 4% unemployment and we end up with 20. They're expecting 20% or more and anything less would drive the markets up.

The 49M unemployed are applauding I’m sure. The bailouts worked for Wall Street

What’s Biden going to drive down those numbers? Change the UE criteria and blame Trump for 4 years? We tried that model with a Democrat. It only results in long UE cycles.

The Trump economy is LEGEND! Suck it libs.
By legend, you mean the real unemployment is already 22.8% and will possibly top 30% on Friday?

Funny how you rightwingnuts never talk about the real unemployment rate anymore, idn't it?

Kind of like the labor force participation rate y'all never talk about anymore. Which is now at a 47 year low.

Or the number of folks not working, which y'all don't talk about anymore. Which is now up to 126 million.

Another sign that the country is on the right path. The Dow is at 26,148. Russiagate, Ukranian "quid pro quo", the Chinese virus, and now sensationalizing the death of George Floyd are all failing to derail the Trump train. MAGA!

What's your purchasing power like? How much are your savings worth?

lolol.

The markets won't budge when they get the new unemployment numbers. They're expected and already built into the recovery. Nobody is expecting 4% unemployment and we end up with 20. They're expecting 20% or more and anything less would drive the markets up.
LOL

The market is way too unpredictable to know.

Do all the liberal news cable channels have a pouty face?
Check for me since I don't subscribe to cable.

Guess that explains your ignorance, unless you're stealing someone else's.
Cable along with TV in general is a waste of time and a redundant format for brainless humans who watch other people lead lives they wish they could. I live on 43 acres, who's cable will I steal or is that the only thing you know about humans?

Cable along with TV in general is a waste of time and a redundant format for brainless humans who watch other people lead lives they wish they could. I live on 43 acres, who's cable will I steal or is that the only thing you know about humans?

Sure seems to be a common trait among liberals.

Sure seems to be a common trait among liberals.
Living on 43 acres is pretty common.

By legend, you mean the real unemployment is already 22.8% and will possibly top 30% on Friday?

Funny how you rightwingnuts never talk about the real unemployment rate anymore, idn't it?

Kind of like the labor force participation rate y'all never talk about anymore. Which is now at a 47 year low.

Or the number of folks not working, which y'all don't talk about anymore. Which is now up to 126 million.
Due to Dimwinger governors closing down their states because of their mismanagement of the Chinese Virus.

Due to Dimwinger governors closing down their states because of their mismanagement of the Chinese Virus.
Following the advice of Trump, CDC and NIH...States ran by Repubs and Dems did it. I can't see why you have myopia when there is meds for it.

Aaaaand...

After the biggest tantrum of the democrats yet, Trump has prevailed. Again...

What a surprise!

Another sign that the country is on the right path. The Dow is at 26,148. Russiagate, Ukranian "quid pro quo", the Chinese virus, and now sensationalizing the death of George Floyd are all failing to derail the Trump train. MAGA!

The stock market will not save him

Following the advice of Trump, CDC and NIH...States ran by Repubs and Dems did it. I can't see why you have myopia when there is meds for it.
Trump didn’t make anyone close their state, Summy.

No he did not make them he had his advisors do it so he looked like he was leading from behind.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

No he did not make them he had his advisors do it so he looked like he was leading from behind.
Lies.

Forum List

Back