Dow breaks 26,000! MAGA!

The 1% get richer and they are cheered on by republican riff raff who lover carrying their water. The mass hypnosis is indescribable. They wont believe this story in 100 years.
I don’t believe your story now.

The 49M unemployed are applauding I’m sure. The bailouts worked for Wall Street

What’s Biden going to drive down those numbers? Change the UE criteria and blame Trump for 4 years? We tried that model with a Democrat. It only results in long UE cycles.
Welcome to another one started by another Republican..

Name one policy by Trump that caused UnEmployment to spike?
Paying people to not work.

Do all the liberal news cable channels have a pouty face?
Check for me since I don't subscribe to cable.

Guess that explains your ignorance, unless you're stealing someone else's.
Cable along with TV in general is a waste of time and a redundant format for brainless humans who watch other people lead lives they wish they could. I live on 43 acres, who's cable will I steal or is that the only thing you know about humans?

Sure seems to be a common trait among liberals.
Living on 43 acres is pretty common.

I see, my mistake, so it's limited to electronics and sneakers.

What’s Biden going to drive down those numbers? Change the UE criteria and blame Trump for 4 years? We tried that model with a Democrat. It only results in long UE cycles.

There is no work.

There is no work.
Sure there is. My wife is the Director of HR of her company and she can't find people to fill open positions. People come in for interviews and then tell her straight to her face they can't start until stimulus and unemployment benefits runs out. They only show up so they can report to the state that they're actively seeking work. A requirement that was just waived. Now she struggles to get people to even come in to interview.

There is no work.
Sure there is. My wife is the Director of HR of her company and she can't find people to fill open positions. People come in for interviews and then tell her straight to her face they can't start until stimulus and unemployment benefits runs out. They only show up so they can report to the state that they're actively seeking work. A requirement that was just waived. Now she struggles to get people to even come in to interview.
So do I join the club....

Do all the liberal news cable channels have a pouty face?
Check for me since I don't subscribe to cable.

Guess that explains your ignorance, unless you're stealing someone else's.
Cable along with TV in general is a waste of time and a redundant format for brainless humans who watch other people lead lives they wish they could. I live on 43 acres, who's cable will I steal or is that the only thing you know about humans?

Sure seems to be a common trait among liberals.
Living on 43 acres is pretty common.

I see, my mistake, so it's limited to electronics and sneakers.
I suppose this liberal doesn't have a TV or sneakers so assume all yous like..

The 1% get richer and they are cheered on by republican riff raff who lover carrying their water. The mass hypnosis is indescribable. They wont believe this story in 100 years.
Hmmm?

I think Nostra is mocking you as a brainless liberal talking points parrot.
....and you would be correct. But it was nice of him to show up and confirm it.

Hmmm?

I think Nostra is mocking you as a brainless liberal talking points parrot.
....and you would be correct. But it was nice of him to show up and confirm it.
Sorry. I’m not following. It’s hard to make sense out of random words strung together.

Some of those unemployed people are happy because they’re making more on unemployment than they would be making if they were working. Are you in favor of the shutdowns to protect the health of your fellow citizens or do you want low unemployment? You can’t really have both. Furthermore the market clawing back is good for the country, not just Wall st..

The DJIA climbed 149% under Obama. Feel free to check it out. You should have been euphoric during those 8 years. Were you?

Some of those unemployed people are happy because they’re making more on unemployment than they would be making if they were working. Are you in favor of the shutdowns to protect the health of your fellow citizens or do you want low unemployment? You can’t really have both. Furthermore the market clawing back is good for the country, not just Wall st..

The DJIA climbed 149% under Obama. Feel free to check it out. You should have been euphoric during those 8 years. Were you?

I don’t believe Obama nor Trump should get much credit for the market going higher actually. The stock market does mirror the president’s job performance. If it did the last 11 years (and prior to that) would have been shit.

I don’t believe Obama nor Trump should get much credit for the market going higher actually. The stock market does mirror the president’s job performance. If it did the last 11 years (and prior to that) would have been shit.
Nice cop-out.

Another sign that the country is on the right path. The Dow is at 26,148. Russiagate, Ukranian "quid pro quo", the Chinese virus, and now sensationalizing the death of George Floyd are all failing to derail the Trump train. MAGA!

So there is no need to break quarantine then?

We need to end the quarantine to get unemployment back down to 3.5% and the Dow over 30,000. Take the handcuffs off the economy and MAGA!

And like we have seen recently, it could drop like a rock in a day. All the debt will stay however.

Forum List

Back