Double Rainbow Appears Over Buckingham Palace Just Before Queens Death Announced

Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
1662683425439.jpeg

I know how I reconcile it.

Ummmm ... rainbows in the UK ... where it rains, on average, 133 days a year ... aren't particularly noteworthy.

I'm saddened, but not entirely surprised, by the death of the long-serving Queen. But, please, let's not burden her legacy with any supernatural claims.

I have no loyalty or animosity towards her. She never did anything to me or for me. She was just some extremely rich old lady across the ocean with a dysfunctional family and a shitload of antiques I'd love to get my hands on. I can only say that I hope her soul is at rest at least.

And the bow shall be in the cloud; and I will look upon it, that I may remember the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh that is upon the earth.
1. Moses 9,16

I have no loyalty or animosity towards her. She never did anything to me or for me. She was just some extremely rich old lady across the ocean with a dysfunctional family and a shitload of antiques I'd love to get my hands on. I can only say that I hope her soul is at rest at least.

I hope you will find rest not only at least but also now.

Forum List

Back