Doordash comedy

Winston

Platinum Member
Dec 29, 2016
North Carolina
So, cashed in some Microsoft Rewards points for a Doordash gift certificate and scored a nice meal for my wife and I. Which reminded me of something that happened a couple of months ago. My youngest son was home alone and was lazy so he Doordashed a food order.

Now I have several cats, yeah, I am the crazy cat guy. But they come to me, not like I am looking for them. And they are all neutered and well taken care of. Io be honest, there is nothing like taming a feral cat. They are as loyal as they can be, to one person, ME.

But the Dasher shows up and I have one big ass Tom. A Joey cat with a sweet tuxedo, he looks so regal. His name is Jackson, and Jackson immediately jumped up on the hood of the Dasher's car. My son answers a phone call from Doordash. It is the Dasher, she asks my son to come to her car to pick up his delivery, there is a big ass cat on her car and she is afraid to get out.

So, cashed in some Microsoft Rewards points for a Doordash gift certificate and scored a nice meal for my wife and I. Which reminded me of something that happened a couple of months ago. My youngest son was home alone and was lazy so he Doordashed a food order.

Now I have several cats, yeah, I am the crazy cat guy. But they come to me, not like I am looking for them. And they are all neutered and well taken care of. Io be honest, there is nothing like taming a feral cat. They are as loyal as they can be, to one person, ME.

But the Dasher shows up and I have one big ass Tom. A Joey cat with a sweet tuxedo, he looks so regal. His name is Jackson, and Jackson immediately jumped up on the hood of the Dasher's car. My son answers a phone call from Doordash. It is the Dasher, she asks my son to come to her car to pick up his delivery, there is a big ass cat on her car and she is afraid to get out.

Pictures?

Now I have several cats, yeah, I am the crazy cat guy. But they come to me, not like I am looking for them.

In the 28½ years that my wife and I have been married the Universal Cat Distribution System (UCDS) has tried to foist a total of five cats on us, beyond the two cats that we've acquired through normal means.

Our normally-acquired cats were Felix, a Maine Coon who my wife got from an animal shelter shortly after we got back from our honeymoon in 1995, and Allie, a Siamese who we got from an animal shelter in 2011, a few days after Felix passed away.

The one UCDS cat that we've kept, is Buddy, an orange cat who was a stray around our apartment complex for several years, before, in early 2022, he suddenly decided that he's our cat. Allie has made it very clear that she is not at all happy about having a brother.

Forum List

Back