Don't make the black kids angry, black privilege in America

Rust_Cohle

Diamond Member
Nov 6, 2021
[Redacted]
Tell me again how this country is so unfair to blacks. In 2 days I've found 2 stories where blacks murder whites and get off ScotFree. The left is creating more racist everyday.

U7qiaMPRCQRf.jpeg

And consider the national news - with a televised trial - when that white father and son killed the black jogger.

There are definitely two standards being applied here.
Let`s be honest here. Taking a film crew on their Negro hunting trip was a bad idea. Even George Zimmerman was smarter than that.

Tell me again how this country is so unfair to blacks. In 2 days I've found 2 stories where blacks murder whites and get off ScotFree. The left is creating more racist everyday.

View attachment 671456
What I am getting out of this killing, all the black guys have to do is go ahead and murder some white dude and then claim he called me a N****. Don't need any collaboration, if the black guy said it, it must be true. Free pass. Let the killing games begin.

What I am getting out of this killing, all the black guys have to do is go ahead and murder some white dude and then claim he called me a N****. Don't need any collaboration, if the black guy said it, it must be true. Free pass. Let the killing games begin.
There is no law salying that you are allowed to kill anyone that calls you a name...no matter what that name may be.

What has and is happening is that District Attorneys in Democrat Cities are caving into political pressure aka allowing politics to dictate how they charge and who they let go.....net result a double standard aka one standard for Negroes another standard for whites.

Not even to mention the black judges and white liberal judges that let their bias obstruct justice.

Every racial slur in the book is NO EXCUSE for violence, EVER!!!

PERIOD!!!

But, we are under attack, so carry and use it if you need to.

View attachment 671456
If only this guy would've learned from Timothy Treadwells mistake, this could have been avoided...

Timothy Treadwell Devoted His Life To Grizzly Bears — Until They Ate Him

Forum List

Back