Don't look up!!

In the movie, the scientists said the comet was going to hit earth 100% chance of it. Then the global warming deniers asked if it was for sure 100%. The scientist then admitted it was 99% and the deniers said SO ITS NOT 100%? Then they were convinced the scientists were wrong because they've been wrong before and they are only doing this because it's their business and that's how they make money. Sound familiar?

Of course you people who deny the election was legit, deny global warming and deny the covid shot works are going to deny the comet.

It's a perfect analogy you just hate it that you are on the side that is denying the comet.

And until the comet could be seen coming towards earth, you guys still denied it. It's not going to hit. Only when it was too late did you admit you were wrong.

World opinion was divided among those who demand destruction of the comet, those who decry alarmism and believe that mining the comet will create jobs, and those who deny that the comet even exists.
IDK how in the hell you havent accidently killed yourself yet

That's why Hollywood is dying right there. They killed comedy. They killed the nuclear family and sex. They even killed off talent that was replaced by virtue points actors/actresses thru the Motion Picture Academy new guidelines.

SO -- it's either reincarnate Lassie or another earth eating piece of space junk.
Yet ANOTHER Woke movie that is going to flop?

Good, another one I don't have to watch.

the film was named one of the top ten films of 2021 by the National Board of Review and American Film Institute. It received four nominations at the 79th Golden Globe Awards, including Best Picture – Musical or Comedy, and six at the 27th Critics' Choice Awards, including Best Picture.
Wow, it must REALLY be woke. Only the woke bombs get the prizes anymore. I think it's like the Man Booker awards for novels. None of them are ever anything you've heard of, or would want to read.

Wow, it must REALLY be woke. Only the woke bombs get the prizes anymore. I think it's like the Man Booker awards for novels. None of them are ever anything you've heard of, or would want to read.
Just because you don't like the premise and you won't watch it doesn't mean it isn't good.

I won't watch it either but for different reasons. It pisses me off so many people in this world are like you. Fucking idiots. We are doomed.

Just because you don't like the premise and you won't watch it doesn't mean it isn't good.

I won't watch it either but for different reasons. It pisses me off so many people in this world are like you. Fucking idiots. We are doomed.
You are, anyway. The rest of us are doing pretty well. For instance, we're expecting to win the next two big elections.

And now that Hollywood sees that movies that "Go woke, get broke" we can hope that they'll stop that ugliness.

Then it's a woke movie. Duh!!
If it has any truth to it and is negative towards conservatives, they will write it off and not listen to the message.

Here is a picture of 2 republicans. Republicans see and hear no evil but I can't say they don't speak evil. They are evil.

1641332409744.png

You are, anyway. The rest of us are doing pretty well. For instance, we're expecting to win the next two big elections.

And now that Hollywood sees that movies that "Go woke, get broke" we can hope that they'll stop that ugliness.
You're expecting to win? Sounds like you've rigged the midterms. Not surprised.

In the movie, the scientists said the comet was going to hit earth 100% chance of it. Then the global warming deniers asked if it was for sure 100%. The scientist then admitted it was 99% and the deniers said SO ITS NOT 100%? Then they were convinced the scientists were wrong because they've been wrong before and they are only doing this because it's their business and that's how they make money. Sound familiar?

Of course you people who deny the election was legit, deny global warming and deny the covid shot works are going to deny the comet.

It's a perfect analogy you just hate it that you are on the side that is denying the comet.

And until the comet could be seen coming towards earth, you guys still denied it. It's not going to hit. Only when it was too late did you admit you were wrong.

World opinion was divided among those who demand destruction of the comet, those who decry alarmism and believe that mining the comet will create jobs, and those who deny that the comet even exists.
You shouldn't watch movies while on p.c.p. , Bobo.

Chicken Little, that is the Hollywood Leftist elites, have made yet another movie that is symbolic of our global warming crisis, and, in addition, the Covid crisis?

Wow, two birds with one stone

It's a movie about "scientists" trying to warn people of a coming comet that will hit the earth and end all life as we know it but no one seems to care

Glad they told us about these double messages in these films because it never would have occurred to anyone what they were trying to convey.

Who knew?

"If you do a film about climate change, it’s nearly impossible to get people to get a sense of urgency and hold a mirror to our culture and media and politics and all of these things," DiCaprio said in an interview with Savannah Guthrie.

LMAO!!

At least he understands that much.
The movie sucked out loud

After watching it (hind sight), no. It was a waste of time. As it's not normally the kind of movie I care for. But it's possible that I needed something off topic from my regular genre. Too much of one thing, kind of thing.
Leonardo always makes good films. This was one of the worst films I've seen him in.
I don't regret watching it all. What's the point in that.
One of the most compelling and interesting things about it, was the astronomy point. And what would happen. What the media would report. How the government react. How the people would react. Especially with so many people who oppose scientific facts. Example: Transgender people are weird. That's a fact. And yet so many people think it's normal. How sick is that?
Also, we're hurling through space at tens of thousands of MPH, for a billion years, and have yet to hit (or be hit) by something that would kill the planet. That's amazing to me.
I agree about Leonadro Dicaprio. I think he's good too except for "Titanic". The good thing about this "Don't Look Up" film is that I only needed a very few minutes to realize it was shit, so I shut it off. Many bad films (bad, in my opinion) seem to be very good in the beginning, and into the middle and it's only towards the end when it gets to be extremely illogical. I shut them off too but I'm upset that I wasted so much time only to stop the film before it ends. The result is the same but one leaves me dissatisfied while the other makes me angry.

Forum List

Back