Don't look up!!

I didn;t think it was about global warming.

I took it as satire on the idiocy of the American public
It could be covid, it could be global warming.

This reminds me of our cold war with Russia. It is amazing they didn't kill us all. And they say they came close. Very close.

I didn;t think it was about global warming.

I took it as satire on the idiocy of the American public
America's obsession with celebrity, simple minded media moguls, inept politicians, stupid sloganeering...
It literally could have been about anything, really.

Chicken Little, that is the Hollywood Leftist elites, have made yet another movie that is symbolic of our global warming crisis, and, in addition, the Covid crisis?

Wow, two birds with one stone

It's a movie about "scientists" trying to warn people of a coming comet that will hit the earth and end all life as we know it but no one seems to care

Glad they told us about these double messages in these films because it never would have occurred to anyone what they were trying to convey.

Who knew?

"If you do a film about climate change, it’s nearly impossible to get people to get a sense of urgency and hold a mirror to our culture and media and politics and all of these things," DiCaprio said in an interview with Savannah Guthrie.

LMAO!!

At least he understands that much.

I have seen people miss the point of things before, but never so badly as you missed the point of this movie.

This place is infected 100%
Maybe just 98 or 9..

It's just that the pure idiocy of so many of the hacks invites a response and then stupid people assume the response is arising from a diametrically opposing hackery. With so many operating in such a Manichaean fashion, the original thinkers and independents get lost in the conversation. This is especially true when some of the worst hacks CLAIM they are an independent, even as they pursue an agenda that identifies any who do not march in lockstep with their rigid ideology as a "Trumpster" or some such.

Chicken Little, that is the Hollywood Leftist elites, have made yet another movie that is symbolic of our global warming crisis, and, in addition, the Covid crisis?

It's a movie about "scientists" trying to warn people of a coming comet that will hit the earth and end all life as we know it but no one seems to care

Glad they told us about these double messages in these films because it never would have occurred to anyone what they were trying to convey.

Who knew?

"If you do a film about climate change, it’s nearly impossible to get people to get a sense of urgency and hold a mirror to our culture and media and politics and all of these things," DiCaprio said in an interview with Savannah Guthrie.

LMAO!!

One of the worst movie I've ever seen
Never saw such bad acting from so many leftist stars

Who knew?

LMAO!!

Bothered you did it?
Wonder why?

So was Forest Gump another hidden message movie?

Did Forest really represent Dr. Fauci trying to warn us of running out of Bubba Gump shrimp, that is Covid and climate change?

View attachment 575005

Us simpletons are just to simply to figure this stuff out is all.

Maybe if you splain it, we will learn from it, but not until then.
Can't argue your point but, unfortunately, trying to explain the truth to someone who is so wrapped up in lies is impossible so we're just waiting for covid to take care of things.

You can blame glowarm for everything ranging from infidelity to covid to war to whatever you can dream. Never mind that there are changes happening in the sun that are affecting earth and atmospheres on other planets. Glowarm is just another cult like the branch covidians. Always pumping fear to further the cancerous growth of more absurdity.
Movie wasn't about global warming so why did you bring it up?

Despite the leftists that made up the majority of of the movie, I found it entertaining and a good portrayal of the mass mental illness called Social Media and the frivolous bullshit we actually call entertainment.
I thought parts of it were as biting to the left and the right, and especially the ineptitude of government and politicians in general.
There ya go.
Like all good satire they slapped everyone without prejudice.

It was a crappy movie. Bullshit plodding sophistry by self congratulatory liberals, poorly acted, poorly written and lazily presented. If you’ve seen some SNL where a potentially funny premise gets beaten into the ground to the point where it isn’t funny; it’s embarrassingly bad — you know this movie.

World opinion is divided among those who demand destruction of the comet, those who decry alarmism and believe that mining the comet will create jobs, and those who deny that the comet even exists.

Stupidest plot line ever. Like we're all gonna argue about what to do when you can SEE the comet coming. Bunch of writers that have lost the juice apparently.

Comets create jobs.. Yeah right -- as much as the Federal govt "creates jobs". And how can a new HWood film being any good without targeting some "deniers".

BTW -- you can BE a genuine tranny and have my FULL respect. But not so much for the OTHER 43 imaginary genders. So I'm not a tranny denier -- you just like to pick them OUT and hit on them when someone tells you that 43 EQUAL GENDERS is not science.

Hollywood is possessed with failed political policies and ideology.

Forum List

Back