Dont go in the water !!!

I have a better frasp than you. Defending profiteering and shit in the rivers. You are thick as fuck old fella. Lucky your voice is irrelevant now.
You have great business advice based on your knowledge on investment and dividends to come up with your conclusions, then you say, "Erm, how does investment and dividends work". And the icing on the cake is, you tell others they're thick as fuck. There's a forum character name for you, Wind Up Merchant.

Here's an analogy. I do construction a job for Tommy, but he tells me how I should be doing it. Then Tommy undertakes a construction job and asks me for advice on how to do it.

I'm not interested if the character of Sunak, Johnson, Starmer, Corbyn, Thatcher etc. al. that's your level of political knowledge and interest. I'm interested in policies, fiscal and monetary. How much is it going to cost, where does the money come from, what's the long term effect, what's the impact on taxation etc..

So there's a difference between you and me, and yes, Labour will get in, and we'll see what costs the NHS and education are going to get saddled with this time.

You have great business advice based on your knowledge on investment and dividends to come up with your conclusions, then you say, "Erm, how does investment and dividends work". And the icing on the cake is, you tell others they're thick as fuck. There's a forum character name for you, Wind Up Merchant.

Here's an analogy. I do construction a job for Tommy, but he tells me how I should be doing it. Then Tommy undertakes a construction job and asks me for advice on how to do it.

I'm not interested if the character of Sunak, Johnson, Starmer, Corbyn, Thatcher etc. al. that's your level of political knowledge and interest. I'm interested in policies, fiscal and monetary. How much is it going to cost, where does the money come from, what's the long term effect, what's the impact on taxation etc..

So there's a difference between you and me, and yes, Labour will get in, and we'll see what costs the NHS and education are going to get saddled with this time.
I dont think I would offer you work on my property.

Just carry on with your campaign to drown the country with sewage and double the water bills. You still have a few weeks left.
The country has suffered sewage even before parliament was built, you clown.

And you've just confirmed what I've said with Lefty's economic skills, "We need massive investment and infrastructure, but no bills or money is required".

So if you don't want to raise the money, how are you going to treat the sewage problem? (This really is going to priceless)

The country has suffered sewage even before parliament was built, you clown.

And you've just confirmed what I've said with Lefty's economic skills, "We need massive investment and infrastructure, but no bills or money is required".

So if you don't want to raise the money, how are you going to treat the sewage problem? (This really is going to priceless)
We already paid for it. But you want more shit in the water and the water companies to not be responsible for it.. Its called the cost of doing business.
Thick brexit arsewipe.

We already paid for it. But you want more shit in the water and the water companies to not be responsible for it.. Its called the cost of doing business.
Thick brexit arsewipe.
We already paid for it? Are you off your rocker?

What the fuck have you been smoking, thick grave pisser?

And you didn't fail on the priceless part, never met such a retarded nutcase as you.

We already paid for it? Are you off your rocker?

What the fuck have you been smoking, thick grave pisser?

And you didn't fail on the priceless part, never met such a retarded nutcase as you.
Paid for it over many years. But the shareholders stole all the profits and also got the companies to take loans ,not to build reservoirs but to pay dividends.
You are the only person in the UK who cheers this on.
Is it policy in whatever skank nazi party you are voting for ?

Paid for it over many years. But the shareholders stole all the profits and also got the companies to take loans ,not to build reservoirs but to pay dividends.
You are the only person in the UK who cheers this on.
Is it policy in whatever skank nazi party you are voting for ?
It's not all paid for you idiot, from the dawn of man, it's constantly being built and maintained. The investment is ongoing, towns, cities, and populations increase and so must sewage systems, pipes, and reservoirs.

And I've explained it to you before. Nationalised company's investment is tax payer money, so you raise taxation, so everyone pays. You get a cheaper bill (on top of the tax you paid) but nationalised companies are inefficient, they never create real investment and plagued by striking scum like you. Privatised releases more investment money, but via a more expensive product price. The more you buy, the more you pay. More finance is raised by the issue of shares, that you can purchase. So when you risk buying shares, you receive a dividend. Hopefully the big shareholders are the likes of pension funds, trying to earn income to pay pensions. But you don't a fuck about them!! Like I said, you have fucking no idea how any of it works. It's just all me me me, fuck everyone else.

And you tell me what the profits were after taxation and what in dividends were paid out?
You hold overly-simplified beliefs, and you hold them with excessive confidence.

It's not all paid for you idiot, from the dawn of man, it's constantly being built and maintained. The investment is ongoing, towns, cities, and populations increase and so must sewage systems, pipes, and reservoirs.

And I've explained it to you before. Nationalised company's investment is tax payer money, so you raise taxation, so everyone pays. You get a cheaper bill (on top of the tax you paid) but nationalised companies are inefficient, they never create real investment and plagued by striking scum like you. Privatised releases more investment money, but via a more expensive product price. The more you buy, the more you pay. More finance is raised by the issue of shares, that you can purchase. So when you risk buying shares, you receive a dividend. Hopefully the big shareholders are the likes of pension funds, trying to earn income to pay pensions. But you don't a fuck about them!! Like I said, you have fucking no idea how any of it works. It's just all me me me, fuck everyone else.

And you tell me what the profits were after taxation and what in dividends were paid out?
You hold overly-simplified beliefs, and you hold them with excessive confidence.
Clocks ticking. We shall use our brexit freedoms to sue these robbing fuckers.

Clocks ticking. We shall use our brexit freedoms to sue these robbing fuckers.
What were the profits, what were the dividends paid, and to whom?

Which law are you suing them under?

Giving facts and numbers is way loads better than hot air statements, but there again, you are a Lefty of course.

So if I bought shares in United Utilities so they can use the money towards infrastructure, and say they pay me 6.5p in the pound dividend at the end of the year, do United Utilities and me need sued? If I put that same amount of money in a savings account and the bank paid me interest at the end of the year, and it still equated to 6.5p in the pound, should we sue the bank and myself again?

:popcorn:

Last edited:
What were the profits, what were the dividends paid, and to whom?

Which law are you suing them under?

Giving facts and numbers is way loads better than hot air statements, but there again, you are a Lefty of course.

So if I bought shares in United Utilities so they can use the money towards infrastructure, and say they pay me 6.5p in the pound dividend at the end of the year, do United Utilities and me need sued? If I put that same amount of money in a savings account and the bank paid me interest at the end of the year, and it still equated to 6.5p in the pound, should we sue the bank and myself again?

:popcorn:
Carry on cheering for shit.

Here Tommy Tainant , have a read up on Dwr Cymru. Scroll down -

Did you notice how much dividend was paid? The symbol "-" means zero, because of the operating loss. That means, all the income was used on maintaining, running, and increasing infrastructure. Now, did shit get into the water in Wales?

You make sure you sue them for not paying a dividend :laughing0301:

You're so dateless, it's commendable!! Lol.

So how will Dwr Cymru be different under Labour? Pillock.

Tommy Tainant , you need to look into everything to see what your opinions are based on.

One form of asset stripping is to say, sell the head office and then the company rents it back. Then the owners distribute that money out to the shareholders, which can often just be them. To do a stupid way about it, is to have the public own and paid for hospitals and schools, then the owners (Blair et. al who's cock you suck) demolish some, replace them and then pay massive rents. So the public got feck all but a lifetime mortgage.

You need to open your eyes and understand that neither one side is better than the other, it's just that one side is less crap, and Labour are utterly shit. You're not clued up.

The government have regulatory bodies in place, so in a way you are correct in that the government does nothing, it's the regulatory body. If you nationalise it, you replace the regulatory body by hiring more civil servants to oversee the nationalised company/utility. So you're back to square one, with added strikes, inefficiencies, and the same amount of shite in the water.

I bet you got an erection when Northern Rock was nationalised. Were you up in arms when the government sold it back off? Try running on brains and not emotions. Retard.

Forum List

Back