Dont go in the water !!!

So Brits can't own overseas businesses too? So will they have to sell up?

There's a limit on dividends, it can't exceed that years profit after taxation.

Public services don't and have never worked.
As far as i know the UK Government doesn't own some European utility and vital public services, you sound bloody bonkers to me you were probably Zombified by that mad cow Thatcher and from what i have seen of your insane posts everything should be in private hands, no matter how much damage is done, criptosporidium anyone?

All of which shows whar a shambles thatcher made of it.
I remember when that mad cow almost doubled VAT from 8% to 15% many small businesses went to the wall because of it, she always said she was for free enterprise, what she was for was the big multinational Corporations, but some clowns such as stall holders on the market bought the bullshit she was talking about them, i know because i knew several of those deluded idiots.

I remember when that mad cow almost doubled VAT from 8% to 15% many small businesses went to the wall because of it, she always said she was for free enterprise, what she was for was the big multinational Corporations, but some clowns such as stall holders on the market bought the bullshit she was talking about them, i know because i knew several of those deluded idiots.
It looks like a get rich quick scheme. They dont appear to have broken any laws with their cash grab.
The criminals who designed this mess should be put on trial on some sort of misfeasance in public office sharge. Scum.

As far as i know the UK Government doesn't own some European utility and vital public services, you sound bloody bonkers to me you were probably Zombified by that mad cow Thatcher and from what i have seen of your insane posts everything should be in private hands, no matter how much damage is done, criptosporidium anyone?
Where did I say the UK government own utilities and vital public services abroad? Have you been drinking??

I said Brits; as in, you, me, British companies, British businessmen. Can you just fuck off, retard.

I'll set my stop watch, where does the government get it's income from?

Second question. What is the current level of VAT?

Did you know (of course you didn't king retard), for example, recessions cleanse the market of businesses with poor business models. Same with taxation (be it VAT, NI etc..) if there's a hike in those, does the business model cope with it? I had to highlight "for example" for king retard. You are such a thick fuck.

But the reason why Tommy Tit and Deadbeat are thick as fuck with economics, is because they're Lefties. Gormless fucking retards.

A few years ago you could catch fish in it.
IMG_0981.jpeg

I'll set my stop watch, where does the government get it's income from?

Second question. What is the current level of VAT?

Did you know (of course you didn't king retard), for example, recessions cleanse the market of businesses with poor business models. Same with taxation (be it VAT, NI etc..) if there's a hike in those, does the business model cope with it? I had to highlight "for example" for king retard. You are such a thick fuck.

But the reason why Tommy Tit and Deadbeat are thick as fuck with economics, is because they're Lefties. Gormless fucking retards.
I enjoy a good piece of diplomatic communication.

I enjoy a good piece of diplomatic communication.
5 year olds have a better grasp of economics than Tommy Tit and Deadbeat. And that's the drawback with Democracy, idiots voting with no clue of basic economics.

So Labour will get in because these two retards, and thousands of others, believe Starmer how he's going to do x, y, and z by using the money tree at the bottom of the garden.

So Tommy is not happy with the NHS and roads in Wales. So his Welsh government spend £40,000 on a tranny coloured zebra crossing. Then the retard (decades behind the times), blames Thatcher for that. It's their get out clause, "Haven't a clue what the fuck I'm on about so I'll blame Thatcher". It's like the US constantly blaming Lincoln or Nixon etc.. for everything today. "The ship hit the bridge", "Bloody Nixon".

I see Corbyn’s popped up again, now he sniffs an election. Did you see him?

What’s next? Diane Abbott?
Unless I search BBC news etc.., I haven't, I don't watch TV. Corbyn et. al. wants to drag the UK back to the 70's, I thought he was still beating on the Jews!

He's and independent now after Labour booted him out.

Last edited:
5 year olds have a better grasp of economics than Tommy Tit and Deadbeat. And that's the drawback with Democracy, idiots voting with no clue of basic economics.

So Labour will get in because these two retards, and thousands of others, believe Starmer how he's going to do x, y, and z by using the money tree at the bottom of the garden.

So Tommy is not happy with the NHS and roads in Wales. So his Welsh government spend £40,000 on a tranny coloured zebra crossing. Then the retard (decades behind the times), blames Thatcher for that. It's their get out clause, "Haven't a clue what the fuck I'm on about so I'll blame Thatcher". It's like the US constantly blaming Lincoln or Nixon etc.. for everything today. "The ship hit the bridge", "Bloody Nixon".
I have a better frasp than you. Defending profiteering and shit in the rivers. You are thick as fuck old fella. Lucky your voice is irrelevant now.

Forum List

Back