Dont go in the water !!!

No it didn't you utter fucking spastic. Shit has been in the water courses from day one. Stop talking fucking utter lefty retard crap.

I wish retards just got terminal cancer and died.

And they will scrap action to rescue vital wildlife areas and to stop raw sewage spilling into rivers.

The forum fuck tard, shot for brains, retarded spastic stokes again. Can you not butt out of the utilities debate to let the adults discuss it? Are you that utterly inbred? If you're Welsh, yup, your mother is called Barbara, and your dad is your uncle.
You wish people died of cancer, you nauseating twat.

You wish people died of cancer, you nauseating twat.
Only dickheads like you and T Tit. Why do you idiots think shit is only in the water now? Agenda much!!!!!!

2 year kids have more fucking brains than you dipshits. Under Labour, Tories, Greens, Lib Dems, Tommy Tit, Deadbeat etc. al. shit under every water company since man roamed the earth has entered rivers.

Are you honestly telling me you're that fucking stupid in not knowing???

That's why cancer can be a good thing when it improves humanity from imbeciles.

Tommy Tainant Deadstick

Older property's sewage and rainwater system was on a combined sewer, ie. water from toilets, sinks, gutters and drains all went down the same sewage pipe. For some decades now, new sewers are separate, surface water is separate from foul water.

So this link explains the many hundreds of thousands of kilometres of combined sewers the country has and what has to happen if the rain volume is too great -

So the Utopian answer is, "Labour are going to fix this". So a council house estate can have hundreds of houses, each on a combined sewer. So you need Labour to dig along the 9" main sewer pipe, upgrade it to two sewers and change the 4" pipes across the gardens and make good everything? Then there's all the streets on combined sewers. And as the link says, hundreds of thousands kilometres.

So three questions -

1) where does the £trillions come from?

2) do you honestly believe combined sewer release is going to stop under Labour?

3 ) what the fuck have you been smoking?

Tommy Tainant Deadstick

Older property's sewage and rainwater system was on a combined sewer, ie. water from toilets, sinks, gutters and drains all went down the same sewage pipe. For some decades now, new sewers are separate, surface water is separate from foul water.

So this link explains the many hundreds of thousands of kilometres of combined sewers the country has and what has to happen if the rain volume is too great -

So the Utopian answer is, "Labour are going to fix this". So a council house estate can have hundreds of houses, each on a combined sewer. So you need Labour to dig along the 9" main sewer pipe, upgrade it to two sewers and change the 4" pipes across the gardens and make good everything? Then there's all the streets on combined sewers. And as the link says, hundreds of thousands kilometres.

So three questions -

1) where does the £trillions come from?

2) do you honestly believe combined sewer release is going to stop under Labour?

3 ) what the fuck have you been smoking?
Because of the brexit disaster and tory corruption the new govt will have limited funds to bring the country back to civilisation. Progress will be slow but I think putting the water companies under regulation will be a first step. They will pick up failed companies for nothing as they collapse. Just like the failed rail companies.
Like everything it takes time to rebuild failed countries like the UK.

Because of the brexit disaster and tory corruption the new govt will have limited funds to bring the country back to civilisation. Progress will be slow but I think putting the water companies under regulation will be a first step. They will pick up failed companies for nothing as they collapse. Just like the failed rail companies.
Like everything it takes time to rebuild failed countries like the UK.
3W4P.gif

Only dickheads like you and T Tit. Why do you idiots think shit is only in the water now? Agenda much!!!!!!

2 year kids have more fucking brains than you dipshits. Under Labour, Tories, Greens, Lib Dems, Tommy Tit, Deadbeat etc. al. shit under every water company since man roamed the earth has entered rivers.

Are you honestly telling me you're that fucking stupid in not knowing???

That's why cancer can be a good thing when it improves humanity from imbeciles.
You do realise that wishing death on fellow posters is against the rules.

Thanks goodness Tommy Tainant that France quickly nationalised their water companies to clean up the River Seine just in time for the Paris Olympics

It was polluted because of Thatcher and Brexit :laughing0301:

More privatised water disasters.
Why has Labour in Wales been constantly pumping shit into Welsh rivers?

And they're set to increase this under Oh Dear Kier.

Just like the failed rail companies.

The situation is different in Scotland and Wales, where passenger services are already run by the devolved governments. In Northern Ireland, the system is fully nationalised.

You utter utter utter thick moron. You utter thick twat. You've fucked your own train services and you've been twinning about them. You utter thick bellend. You are the forum pillock, if you lived in the US I can guarantee it you would shoot yourself in the foot. You utter spastic.

And Labour can't promise savings because margins are piss poor as it is, lmfao.

Basically Tommy Tainant everything you twine about is ran by the welsh government. There's your problem, no need to thank me, I don't mind correcting the retarded.

But back to Oh Dear Kier. If you thing it's fucked up now.............................

Just like with your kids, all you can only is advise. So I advise the kids, then just shit back shaking my head watching the shit show unfold. If you're above 18, I suggest you mature up......quickly.

Basically Tommy Tainant everything you twine about is ran by the welsh government. There's your problem, no need to thank me, I don't mind correcting the retarded.

But back to Oh Dear Kier. If you thing it's fucked up now.............................

Just like with your kids, all you can only is advise. So I advise the kids, then just shit back shaking my head watching the shit show unfold. If you're above 18, I suggest you mature up......quickly.
We pump shit into the Dee which flows into Enfland and the Severn which flows into England as well..
Idont really understand what you are driving at on this thread. You know that billions have been siphoned out of our water system by foreign govts. Billions that could have been spent oon improving the system.
And yet you argue for it.

Public services are just that. Public services. They arent meant to make a profit. They are meant to provide a service. If they cant provide that they should be in public ownership.. We sill soon see improvements as the railways come back ino public ownership.

Maybe your party should just concentrate on drowning a few immigrants rather than destroying public services.

Okay obviously I'm not British. But I know London is a very old city that has been through some VERY dirty times. Isn't this the truth? Wasn't the Thames at one time just a huge sewer, and London over run with foul stuff?

We pump shit into the Dee which flows into Enfland and the Severn which flows into England as well..
Idont really understand what you are driving at on this thread. You know that billions have been siphoned out of our water system by foreign govts. Billions that could have been spent oon improving the system.
And yet you argue for it.

Public services are just that. Public services. They arent meant to make a profit. They are meant to provide a service. If they cant provide that they should be in public ownership.. We sill soon see improvements as the railways come back ino public ownership.

Maybe your party should just concentrate on drowning a few immigrants rather than destroying public services.
But they don't, they don't generate investment and they often post loses, hence why they were privatised. With railway, they only make pence per ticket, so if any investment came from private money or tax, the profit margin is still pence per ticket. So if you want railway investment, you need to raise ticket prices. The alternative is more tax. National debt is the highest since 1962. So you lay out your rail investment plan, how much it costs, and where the money comes from.

As for immigration, here's a link to GDP -

So by all means invite and hug illegals, but if you wonder why GDP falls, don't blame Brexit, blame population. Once you understand how GDP works, your rhetoric on that will wain too.

Your posts just highlights how little you know about everything, and you're not the only one, hence why Lefty parties are popular. Economics should be brought into school at an early stage, ditch this tranny and Muslim crap.

Okay obviously I'm not British. But I know London is a very old city that has been through some VERY dirty times. Isn't this the truth? Wasn't the Thames at one time just a huge sewer, and London over run with foul stuff?
As London was growing up around the Thames, all the piss and shit just flowed down the centre of streets into the Thames, pretty much how the whole planet operated. So in the Victorian days, they built sewers to take this sewage away from the streets and the Thames, but with one failing, rainwater and toilet sewage went into the same pipe. That's called a combined sewer. Many countries copied this. But when you have rainfall that creates too much volume for the sewage plants, it overflows into watercourses/rivers. It has done this from day one. New housing estate have to have separate sewers, one for toilet shit, one for surface water.

The problem is, hundreds of thousand miles of UK sewer pipes are combined sewers. The likes of Tommy Tit feels nationalisation will fix this, but cloud cuckoo land is another topic. Unless we rebuild most of the sewers with £trillions, more frequent rains will just fill the rivers with shit.

And that's UK's sewers summed up, no matter where the finance comes from.

But they don't, they don't generate investment and they often post loses, hence why they were privatised. With railway, they only make pence per ticket, so if any investment came from private money or tax, the profit margin is still pence per ticket. So if you want railway investment, you need to raise ticket prices. The alternative is more tax. National debt is the highest since 1962. So you lay out your rail investment plan, how much it costs, and where the money comes from.

As for immigration, here's a link to GDP -

So by all means invite and hug illegals, but if you wonder why GDP falls, don't blame Brexit, blame population. Once you understand how GDP works, your rhetoric on that will wain too.

Your posts just highlights how little you know about everything, and you're not the only one, hence why Lefty parties are popular. Economics should be brought into school at an early stage, ditch this tranny and Muslim crap.
Britain was built on public investment. Its better than private profit taking. We can all see that when we observe our water industry.Only an ideological maniac thinks differently/.

Yes but we should have moved on from 1865, the Conservative criminals have set us back decades with their mad cult of privatisation

Forum List

Back