Don't Fire Fitz

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
WHEN Bill Clinton took office in January 1993, he was hearing the foot steps of Little Rock US Attorney Charles Banks, who was hot on his heels as he probed charges of corruption that swirled around the Watergate land deal. President Clinton decided, in one of his first acts, to fire all 93 US Attorneys - claiming he wanted a clean slate.

Many insiders suspected that the other 92 bodies were a cover for firing Banks and replacing him with Paula Casey, a Clinton ally.

DON'T FIRE FITZ - New York Post

Obama and incoming Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel were among an intimate circle of Blagojevich advisers when Blago first ran for governor in 2002. Emanuel says that he, Obama and others "participated in a small group that met weekly when Rod was running for governor. We basically laid out the general election, Barack and I and these two."

This will be interesting as it all plays out. As it does it would be interesting to save the facts, then bring them out way down the road when additional information may happen out. See if the little cracks were noticable.

Oh my, the village missfits are having another grumpy day!

I can't wait till prince charming gets crowned so maybe they cheer up!

76 pages of an FBI indictment, not a single thing implicating Obama..

Going back to 2002 will not change that, he is accused of no wrongdoing..

Wasnt it Karl Rove who wanted Fitzgerald ousted?

WHEN Bill Clinton took office in January 1993, he was hearing the foot steps of Little Rock US Attorney Charles Banks, who was hot on his heels as he probed charges of corruption that swirled around the Watergate land deal. President Clinton decided, in one of his first acts, to fire all 93 US Attorneys - claiming he wanted a clean slate.

Many insiders suspected that the other 92 bodies were a cover for firing Banks and replacing him with Paula Casey, a Clinton ally.

Obama and incoming Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel were among an intimate circle of Blagojevich advisers when Blago first ran for governor in 2002. Emanuel says that he, Obama and others "participated in a small group that met weekly when Rod was running for governor. We basically laid out the general election, Barack and I and these two."

More bogus stuff from paperboy...

All presidents fire the U.S. Attorneys when they come into office.

I think you mean WHITEWATER land deal but I can see why a pug like you would have watergate stuck in your brain...ya'll have been trying to erase it with made up shit ever since the 70s. :lol:

I think you mean WHITEWATER land deal but I can see why a pug like you would have watergate stuck in your brain...ya'll have been trying to erase it with made up shit ever since the 70s. :lol:

this makes no sense! but what the heck.. blather on!:lol:

well, she needs to take that up with the New York Post..I didn't catch that I'm not their editor..:tongue:
Yep. But you believe everything they print when they obviously don't know what they are talking about. That's why I know you've got cracks in your head.

Yep. But you believe everything they print when they obviously don't know what they are talking about. That's why I know you've got cracks in your head.

it's not as wide as the crack in yer azz!

Forum List

Back