Don't Ever Forget What Kamala Harris Did

And what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

Thomas Jefferson

Why do you think the 2nd Amendment was created? For hunting?

By that logic, you should be in full support of the Capitol Riots.

I supported their right to protest. I did not support what they protested. If you feel like fighting to overturn a fair election, have at it. How did that work for you?

It's one of the few things in her entire life that I support. You act like people should be embarrassed that she would support those who were arrested for protesting for a just, justice system. Hardly, the anger should be towards those who fight against that.

Were they just protesting you'd have a point.

But I thought she was a fake black woman who was so racist against black people that she put 48828727 of them in prison....

Remember all of the Kamala Is A Cop memes??

Now just like that, she is an anarchist mastermind?? Cool!
That came out of the Democrat party debates. Blaming Trump for that too? Sad.
No, that came out of conservative media -- I don't recall anyone on the debate stage calling her "Fake black"

and as for her record as attorney general -- none of it showed that she is some radical anarchist anti-police terrorist like you dic suckers are trying to make her...

But Trumpers are not know for having coherent arguments...just desperate flailing like the hurt bitches they are
Tulsi Gabbard eviscerated her on her record as a prosecutor against African Americans. It was all over the news. Maybe if you read books instead of burning them you would be better informed?

Enjoy your medal

And look where they are now. Gabbard couldn't be elected to clean the toilets in her home state and Harris is VP.

It's one of the few things in her entire life that I support. You act like people should be embarrassed that she would support those who were arrested for protesting for a just, justice system. Hardly, the anger should be towards those who fight against that.

Were they just protesting you'd have a point.

And around and around the argument goes. No one needs your approval.

No. You are unable to use basic common sense. I don't support what these people protested over so why would I support Trump bailing them out? I support what the others protested over.

Your ability to think is pretty lacking.

I can be consistent only if I support things I don't support? Does that really somehow make sense to you?
Can you show us a post where you CONDEMNED Commie Harris on this?

Or do you only say this NOW after being challenged?

No. You are unable to use basic common sense. I don't support what these people protested over so why would I support Trump bailing them out? I support what the others protested over.

I can be consistent only if I support things I don't support? Does that really somehow make sense to you?

On what? Arguing to help bail people out? I didn't and don't condemn that.

Protest is one thing, commit acts of violence and destruction is another. No one was arrested for peacefully protesting.

That's the cost of fighting against a fair justice system.

Without a fair election system you wont end up with a fair justice system. People also have the right to protest the fact that election rules were changed without due process in the respective states. Not violence, but protest.

Protest is one thing, commit acts of violence and destruction is another. No one was arrested for peacefully protesting.

Without a fair election system you wont end up with a fair justice system. People also have the right to protest the fact that election rules were changed without due process in the respective states. Not violence, but protest.

There was due process. The REPUBLICAN Senator from Pennsylvania correctly argued why there was.

The election rules were changed in a bi-partisan manner. The Republican governor signed them. No one said a word until Trump lost. Anyone could have sued at any point.

And look where they are now. Gabbard couldn't be elected to clean the toilets in her home state and Harris is VP
That's how principles are rewarded in the Demon Party

No, that's how our democracy works. You say unpopular things you become unpopular. it's why Trump lost the election and his approval rating is tanking at the moment.

EXACTLY. This is why you have no credibility in this argument.

THE SOON TO BE VP HAS BAILED OUT KNOWN CRIMINALS AND YOU DO NOT CONDEMN THAT

So how does a 50" TV stolen from best buy reform our justice system?

Please go into detail.

EXACTLY. This is why you have no credibility in this argument.

THE SOON TO BE VP HAS BAILED OUT KNOWN CRIMINALS AND YOU DO NOT CONDEMN THAT

Correct, I do not.

There was due process. The REPUBLICAN Senator from Pennsylvania correctly argued why there was.

The election rules were changed in a bi-partisan manner. The Republican governor signed them. No one said a word until Trump lost. Anyone could have sued at any point.
Regardless of who signed what, the fact cannot be altered that the Pennsylvania constitution stated its election rules, yet these rules were changed 3 weeks prior to election. We are either a nation that follows the laws on the books (including states following their own state constitution) or we ignore laws on the books to pick and choose which ones we don’t want to follow at election time. Three weeks.... good grief.

Please go into detail.

The violence worked, didn't it? I don't need any more detail than that.

Regardless of who signed what, the fact cannot be altered that the Pennsylvania constitution stated its election rules, yet these rules were changed 3 weeks prior to election. We are either a nation that follows the laws on the books (including states following their own state constitution) or we ignore laws on the books to pick and choose which ones we don’t want to follow at election time. Three weeks.... good grief.

The elections rules were changed long before the election. You can make up whatever you want.

One and two have nothing in common as far as intent and political planning to keep someone in power who had zero proof of his false claims to overthrow a legal election. Versus a riot over police brutality.

Of course they do, you just can't answer without being blatantly hypocritical, so you're bailing.
Sorry, but you can't change a fox by donning him with a pigskin.

Please go into detail.

Please define "worked."

And use detail. What came about that benefitted blacks from their violence? Be specific.

Please go into detail.

Please define "worked."

And use detail. What came about that benefitted blacks from their violence? Be specific.

LOL, I don't have to "detail" anything to you.

Columbus, Ohio officer who shot unarmed Black man fired as family demands justice.

2 Louisville Police Officers Connected To Breonna Taylor's Death Have Been Fired

Forum List

Back