Don't Bring a Toy Gun to a Real Gun Fight

Statistically, there hasn't been any deterrent to gun crime in America. Now even Trump's extremist 'boys' are threatening gun violence and they're what 2Aguy calls the good guys with guns!

But that's not to say that it will never happen? I think that America will hit a peak of thousands of mass shootings every year, but then change will come.

Armed citizens gives something for criminals to think about. They shoot me, they're going to prison. I shoot them, I stop at McDonald's for a Big Mac combo on the way home.

So yes, I do believe it's a deterrent. My proof is that most of the mass shootings that take place in this country are targeted no guns zones.

Statistically, there hasn't been any deterrent to gun crime in America. Now even Trump's extremist 'boys' are threatening gun violence and they're what 2Aguy calls the good guys with guns!

But that's not to say that it will never happen? I think that America will hit a peak of thousands of mass shootings every year, but then change will come.
What is predominately socialized from media outlets? Positive outcomes of an armed citizenry or negative outcomes with criminals using firearms?

Well look at who this thug was! Give the armed customer a medal!

View attachment 746630

Very telling of our failed justice system. This loser was in prison for other crimes and was let out after serving less than half of his 15 year sentence. Had they kept him in a cage where he belonged, he would be alive today because he could have never committed this robbery. So it seems from his criminal record, the only thing that could have stopped him from another crime was shooting him dead.

At the very least it can be said to be a murder on account of the shooter's intent was not to stop the crime in progress, but to fire 10 bullets into the victim for some deviant reason known only to him.

In Canada this would be seen by the authorities as murder or manslaughter at best.

But it's being accepted in America as justice. Or more to the point, gleefully accepted.

And so I had already asked whether or not this is the slippery slope starting at Rittenhouse, to this murder, to the murder of 10 year old black children stealing candy from the corner store?

Yes, I can quite legitimately claim that this is not acceptable in Canada! And I will not suffer the opinion of an American insect who tries to blame communism when hateful capitalism is to blame!

Another Blackface supporter .

Forum List

Back