Don't Bring a Toy Gun to a Real Gun Fight

I'm just wondering if we'll hear the criminal apologists crying that he was "unarmed.". So many back criminals are described as "unarmed"

Armed or not, there is no law that states an attacker must be armed for a victim or potential victim to use deadly force. As a CCW holder in my state, our laws reflect most laws in other states. That law is it's legal to use deadly force if you believe that you (or others) are in jeopardy of serious bodily harm or death.

This is how the media gets blacks to protest and riot. They are ignorant of the laws and the MSM takes advantage of it.

This guy got himself killed while robbing these people by an armed customer. The thug was using a toy gun.

Are they gonna say he was unarmed?

View attachment 746340

I can't get enough of these stories. I can read about them or watch videos like this all day. It's a shame the left controls our media. Somebody with a few bucks and connections should make a weekly show about people defending themselves. I would set my DVR to record every episode.

Democrats always side with evil. It's a commandment from their God Satan.

Look at that bodega worker a few months ago in a commie city. He was attacked by a lowlife and used deadly force to defend himself. The commies locked him up for exercising his rights. If not for public outrage, he'd be in prison until the day he died. That's Democrat leadership.
So you are telling us that Republicans are Good God Fearin Christian folks that are fighting the evil Commies.

What are you looking for? The robber was killed while threatening innocent people with a gun. He died. What more is there?

Yeah, one reporter said he died before he could get out the door.

Another reporter said all the customers left before the police got there.

Another reporter said they located the customer that saved the other customers.
Apparently there won't be any charges, as the criminal is seen ON CAMERA robbing people.

One video did show the shooter getting peoples money back from the criminal and taking his gun.
When he saw it was plastic, he threw it across the room and then left.

Regardless of it being the cesspit of Texas (Houston), it's still LEGAL to protect yourself here. Thankfully.

As for better videos, I like to see the WHOLE episode of what happens, not just snippits.

So you are telling us that Republicans are Good God Fearin Christian folks that are fighting the evil Commies.

Not all, but at least they side with the good over evil. Democrats do the exact opposite. That's why all these Democrat ran cities are increasing in crime the last couple of years. I read an article how Chicago police officers are disgusted with busting people carrying an illegal gun, and seeing them back out on the streets the next day.

I second this. When a gun is pulled out, how is anyone else supposed to know if it is a real one or a fake?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

You can't take that chance. It was a huge issue here in the Tamir Rice shooting. He was a 5'9" 12 year old that weighed close to 200 lbs. When the cops pulled up to him after receiving a complaint of somebody with a gun pointing it at people, the officer shot the kid and killed him after the 12 year old started to pull out the toy gun.

What was the officer to do? In the end he had to face a grand jury hearing, lost his job, and the city gave his fat pig mother that should have been watching him 5 million dollars.

Democrats always side with evil. It's a commandment from their God Satan.

Look at that bodega worker a few months ago in a commie city. He was attacked by a lowlife and used deadly force to defend himself. The commies locked him up for exercising his rights. If not for public outrage, he'd be in prison until the day he died. That's Democrat leadership.
:slap:

The guy who shot him was really smart

Instead of handing over his money, he threw it on the floor hoping to get him distracted picking it up.

He also waited until the guy turned his back

The end game is to establish a rule that anybody can shoot and kill another person in America and get away with it.
The publicity over the Rittenhouse murders was the beginning of the slippery slope.

There will be a steep price to pay for this sort of behaviour America!
Your end game is to establish a tragic system failure which disarms law abiding citizens and makes them powerless against bad guys with guns. If someone is pulling a gun on me for some unlawful reason, why do I have to let them have their way with me???

The end game is to establish a rule that anybody can shoot and kill another person in America and get away with it.
The publicity over the Rittenhouse murders was the beginning of the slippery slope.

There will be a steep price to pay for this sort of behaviour America!
Shut up moron . Move to gay Canada if you don't like it .

And that deep price is providing a deterrent to criminals that may be considering committing a crime like this.
Statistically, there hasn't been any deterrent to gun crime in America. Now even Trump's extremist 'boys' are threatening gun violence and they're what 2Aguy calls the good guys with guns!

But that's not to say that it will never happen? I think that America will hit a peak of thousands of mass shootings every year, but then change will come.

What does robbing a store have to do with capitalism?

When somebody brandishes a gun anywhere near me with intent of a crime, I have every reason to believe my life is also in danger. That (by our statutes) gives me the legal right to use deadly force to stop him. Not only that, but our laws also gives a citizen the right to use deadly force to stop a person from harming another if they believe the victim was in jeopardy of serious bodily harm or death which is the case here.

Perfectly legal and we need more outcomes like this.
To provide some additional breadth .. we do have outcomes like this .. media chooses not to socialize the positive benefits of an armed citizenry. In fact, tens of thousands, if not hundred of thousands of crimes, are discouraged each year with just the presence of a force multiplier.

There's a belief among the dumb criminal class that using a fake gun can somehow result in a lighter sentence if convicted.

Yeah, but I bet the toy gun was stolen as well.

Here the lowlifes like to steal baby formula or food. They assume the court will have more sympathy if they claim they only stole for survival in spite of our food pantries and over generous food stamp program.

Forum List

Back