What's new

Don't blame me...

Liberty

Silver Member
Reaction score
...I voted for Johnson.

I am not going to support corporatism any longer...Romney and Obama agree on every. single. issue...and unfortunately their position on EVERY SINGLE ISSUE is a push towards tyranny. My conscience and integrity remain clear and intact, respectively. Can you say the same?

Last edited:

toomuchtime_

Gold Member
Reaction score
...I voted for Johnson.

I am not going to support corportism any longer...Romney and Obama agree on every. single. issue...and unfortunately their position on EVERY SINGLE ISSUE is a push towards tyranny. My conscience and integrity remain clear and intact, respectively. Can you say the same?
An act of political masturbation.

emptystep

VIP Member
Reaction score
Best not to use your real name of Liberty also. :eek:

eflatminor

Classical Liberal
Reaction score
No, I can't. It pains me endlessly to say it, but I voted Romney. I've always voted Libertarian in the past, back to the Browne days, but this time, I'm so disgusted by Obama, I chose the lesser of two evils.

I respect your choice. It's the choice I would have made if I voted in a state that didn't matter. It's the choice I wanted to make but but I can't think of a President more dangerous to libertarian ideals than Obama. Hopefully, Romney will be somewhat less dangerous. We'll see.

Anyway, good on you.

Last edited:
OP
Liberty

Liberty

Silver Member
Reaction score
Here's some more patriots' ballots for you all:

Send in the FBI! Lol

Active Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days