Don't believe trump when he says he created the most jobs.

No matter what Trump says about the previous economy, he is sitting on negative 33 GDP

That is what he is running on
Yep. Once again, the Democrats have managed to create an economic tragedy during a Republican Administration. Go figure.

We have an economic tragedy because unlike most modern countries, our president has been unable to control COVID
The death rate is about the same as it was last year, so once again. Go screw yourself.

So, those 170K deaths (and climbing) are just what??? Acceptable losses? Just another, "it is what it is?".
Sorry, once again, a Democrat is going to have to come in to clean up a disaster that a Republican made.
And you wonder why we say Republicans are incapable of governing? That's because they are.

The reason we have the economic mess we have now is because Trump botched the response. That's because at his core, he has no interest in being President. Just campaigning for it. The other night, Obama just pointed out what a lot of us already knew.
Why would we want a Democrat anywhere near virus cleanup? Your wacko governors killed half our total in just 6 pathetically led states! 8% mortality rate! Thankfully now we have increased testing and Republican governors with 1.7% mortality rates taking us through the rest of the leftyvirus hoax

Please. You pay attention to Florida and Georgia...or Texas? Just stop with the Republicans did better. They didn't. They bowed to Trump...and will pay for it.
All have great testing and 1.7% mortality rates compared to the global leading 8% of Killer Cuomo and the New Jersey Hitman. New York has 3 times the deaths of the states you mention and many fewer cases...over 100,000 fewer cases. New Jersey has almost twice the deaths and half the cases. So you stop with Republicans not doing better, they have done much much better
Oh yeah How are you doing lately ? NY is doing well now Seems you schmucks learned nothing
33,000 deaths from Killer Cuomo....yes, to a brainless liberal that is just great
Cuomo led his state to recovery

While he was making the tough choices, Republican Governors stood by an mocked his misfortune.

Now, they are facing the wrath of COVID
The only place Cuomo led his state was to the morgue

I do not blame Cuomo----he did what was considered state of the art back then

Only if the art was finger painting.

you KNEW better? you KNOW how this viral
illness will pan out? Where were you during the
centuries of world wide endemic tuberculosis?
What did you have to say about the sickness
"ACQUIRED COMBINED SYSTEMS IMMUNODEFICIENCY ....." in 1981?

You luv Guido, Yes?

No matter what Trump says about the previous economy, he is sitting on negative 33 GDP

Yep. Once again, the Democrats have managed to create an economic tragedy during a Republican Administration. Go figure.
LMf'nAO!!!

Every republican't causes a recession.

Facts, not the fantasy you wish to live in.
And every Democrat dreg sits at home waiting for checks from the government teet
I said facts, not fantasy.

Can you not tell the difference anymore?
Okay, here is a fact.....Sniff and Suck will get clobbered in the election. For all the complaining you do this was the best you could trot out there.

Sniff and suck...hahaha...do you mind if I use that in the future?

• Funny
Reactions: kaz

LMf'nAO!!!

Every republican't causes a recession.

Facts, not the fantasy you wish to live in.
And every Democrat dreg sits at home waiting for checks from the government teet
I said facts, not fantasy.

Can you not tell the difference anymore?
Okay, here is a fact.....Sniff and Suck will get clobbered in the election. For all the complaining you do this was the best you could trot out there.

Sniff and suck...hahaha...do you mind if I use that in the future?
I think its been out there for a little bit now....truer names were never given

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Obama

2014: 3.006 million fell to 3.004 million, down 2,000 jobs

2015: 2.729 million fell to 2.72 million, down 9,000 jobs

2016: 2.318 million increased to 2.345 million, up 27,000 jobs

Tramp

2017: 2.153 million fell to 2.109 million, down 44,000 jobs

2018: 2.679 million fell to 2.314 million, down 365,000 jobs (Trump’s best year)

2019: 2.115 million fell to 2.096 million, down 19,000 jobs

Obama created 1.6 million more jobs than Trump over a three-year period

It is harder for companies to find workers and it is later in the business cycle. However, Trump’s boasts about how many jobs he has added don’t include that he has generated 6.5 million jobs under his Presidency vs. the 8.1 million, or 1.6 million fewer than Obama did under the same timeframe. On average Obama created 43,000 more jobs per month than Trump.

Job growth is a continuation from Obama’s Presidency

Obama’s Last Three Years Of Job Growth All Beat Trump’s Best Year

Why? Obama inherited the great depression and tramp inherited the great economy that Obama left him.

Due to the tax cut and cutting all regulations is the only way tramp maintained the jobs he did.

And what is the Unemployment Rate now?? Probably due to his mishandling his virus.

I've learned not believe anything that trump says.

Obama

Tramp

2018: 2.679 million fell to 2.314 million, down 365,000 jobs (Trump’s best year)

It is harder for companies to find workers and it is later in the business cycle. However, Trump’s boasts about how many jobs he has added don’t include that he has generated 6.5 million jobs under his Presidency vs. the 8.1 million, or 1.6 million fewer than Obama did under the same timeframe. On average Obama created 43,000 more jobs per month than Trump.

Why? Obama inherited the great depression and tramp inherited the great economy that Obama left him.

Due to the tax cut and cutting all regulations is the only way tramp maintained the jobs he did.

And what is the Unemployment Rate now?? Probably due to his mishandling his virus.

No, you have read everything your propaganda machine tells you to do and obeyed without question like a good little lemming

Ten percent unemploymemt, Trump sucks.

Only angry,bitter illogic leftists full of hate believe the ruined economy is Trumps fault. It's not going to win the election. Neither is racism fantasies.
How are the polls now ? winning any??? Think they're wrong 2 elections in a row?
Hahahah..the polls the polls!
Libbers love stroking their polls.....
LOL NOV 3rd you'll be stroking something else

Only angry,bitter illogic leftists full of hate believe the ruined economy is Trumps fault. It's not going to win the election. Neither is racism fantasies.
How are the polls now ? winning any??? Think they're wrong 2 elections in a row?

And you'll be having a stroke

Yes, my remote flipping from lefty station to lefty station watching the tears fall...may even tune in the Madcow to watch her Adam's Apple quiver again like last time.

Obama

Tramp

You and your source forgot to add the new category "jobs created or saved" that obama and his leftist buddies had to create because his numbers were so pathetic. "Jobs created or saved" is basically any number they made up.

You disagree Edward? They didnt invent this new category?
Did they? First I'm hearing about it I didn't know Obama made up these great employment numbers

Check into those numbers. Many of them are part time jobs that he created or saved. Stats say around 8 million. How many were part time?

Obamacare didn't help either as people could only have so many on the books.

Trump did real well about 6 million or so. Real good even though you will never say so. LOL

Don't believe those Obama/Biden assholes when they tell you they improved the economy.

Using the baseline of when they took office eight years later there was increased poverty, decreased family income, tremendous debt, higher taxes, failed health care, weakened military and dismal economic growth.

But look on the bright side. The Iranian Mullahs had their billions in cash, Hunter Biden was making his cocaine dealer rich with the money he got from China and the Ukraine and Obama was moving into his mega mansion on Martha's Vineyard.
Link please and we can talk

Obama

Tramp

No, you have read everything your propaganda machine tells you to do and obeyed without question like a good little lemming

Are you kidding? I don't read propaganda. I just keep up with the news. I don't have to obey anyone. I've seem what trump and the republicans have done. I don't need to believe anyone else. Quitting key treaties, alienating allies, believing putin over our own intelligence community, insulting other countries, sending anonymous federal thugs into a city uninvited, destroying our environment, appointing unqualified individuals to posts as ambassadors and department heads, separating children from their parents, putting cheap religious cults in charge of social issues so that they can attack women and LGBTs. Oh, I could go on. You cannot explain away trump's record, no matter how hard you try.

Obama

Tramp

Are you kidding? I don't read propaganda. I just keep up with the news. I don't have to obey anyone. I've seem what trump and the republicans have done. I don't need to believe anyone else. Quitting key treaties, alienating allies, believing putin over our own intelligence community, insulting other countries, sending anonymous federal thugs into a city uninvited, destroying our environment, appointing unqualified individuals to posts as ambassadors and department heads, separating children from their parents, putting cheap religious cults in charge of social issues so that they can attack women and LGBTs. Oh, I could go on. You cannot explain away trump's record, no matter how hard you try.

LMAO Trump has a damned fine record. All that drivel you posted is just that. Drivel.

Before Covid UE was the lowest its been in 50 years and we had jobs all across this country and a great economy. All with Trump at the helm.

You really should get new material. What you have is old and tired.

Last edited:
Obama

Tramp

go on........ you are on a roll. You got a dissertation on them "Key Treaties"? "FEDERAL THUGS" ?
"gross innovation of separating children from "parents"" ----you got me on destruction of environment---trump OBVIOUSLY caused hurricaines and fires in California. He is obviously to blame for the De Blasio Sanctioned crime spree in NYC ----and
"allies who hate us----suddenly"

Obama

Tramp

Oh spare me....the Muslim in Chief was Putin's best friend and you all loved that. When he was apologizing to the world for America all you wackos climbed on that bandwagon. Federal thugs? What about the unabashed lawbreaking and looting and murdering the real thugs were allowed to do by the Democrat pantywaist leaders? Trump is a direct result of Obama's failure as a leader...to stand up to anything, to take pride in being ab American, to tell other countries to stuff it if they dont like it. You whiners are comical....complain about law and order and protected borders and worry about what other countries think. Just move there and make us all happy

Obama

Tramp

Don't believe Trump when he says ANYTHING!! ;)

Washington (CNN) Hours before former Vice President Joe Biden was scheduled to give his prime-time speech accepting the Democratic presidential nomination, President Donald Trump attacked him at length in a speech near Biden's birthplace.​
Speaking in Old Forge, Pennsylvania, just outside Biden's home town of Scranton, Trump delivered a wild monologue that involved unscripted musings about sharks, boxing, dishwashers and the maintenance of forests.​
It also involved a blizzard of false claims.​

Obama

Tramp

Don't believe Trump when he says ANYTHING!! ;)

Washington (CNN) Hours before former Vice President Joe Biden was scheduled to give his prime-time speech accepting the Democratic presidential nomination, President Donald Trump attacked him at length in a speech near Biden's birthplace.​
Speaking in Old Forge, Pennsylvania, just outside Biden's home town of Scranton, Trump delivered a wild monologue that involved unscripted musings about sharks, boxing, dishwashers and the maintenance of forests.​
It also involved a blizzard of false claims.​

False claims as reported by the leftist wacko media......hahahahahahahaha

Forum List

Back