Don't believe trump when he says he created the most jobs.

All republican Potus leave the US in a bind, Reagan did, remember Bush Sr needed to raise taxes
and Bush Jr did as well.

Tramp will do it as well if he gets 4 more years, remember he plans to defund SS, and probably Medicare as we know it,

he will make all Medicare Advantage plans (which are private plans) They don't take everyone without boosting your premiums way up.
biden will raise them too.....so how would he be any different?....

Unlike some of his opponents in the Democratic primaries (e.g., Elizabeth Warren and Bernie Sanders), Biden has not pushed for a "wealth tax." But that doesn't mean he is opposed to taxing the wealthy more heavily. For instance, to help close the income gap, he wants to raise the highest personal income rate back up to 39.6% (it was lowered to 37% by the 2017 tax reform law), cap itemized deductions for wealthier Americans, limit "like-kind exchanges" by real estate investors, and phase-out the 20% deduction for qualified business income for upper-income taxpayers. He won't raise taxes for anyone making less than $400,000, though.
He won't raise taxes for anyone making less than $400,000, though.}}}}
Great news for republicans None here need worry about tax increases

Again, he is trying to do the right thing. Some governors have handled this well along with the President and some are incompetent. Lets rate the states according to mortality rate and see which are which
The handling of an unknown pathogen which acts different than any before and you think it's a simple task to take care of tens of millions of people all at once with limited supplies and limited medical facilities? How many did you personally save?

Moonbat on Democrats: "The handling of an unknown pathogen which acts different than any before and you think it's a simple task to take care of tens of millions of people all at once with limited supplies and limited medical facilities? How many did you personally save?"

Moonbat on Trump: OMG, it's HIS FAULT!!!!!!

Obama

2014: 3.006 million fell to 3.004 million, down 2,000 jobs

2015: 2.729 million fell to 2.72 million, down 9,000 jobs

2016: 2.318 million increased to 2.345 million, up 27,000 jobs

Tramp

2017: 2.153 million fell to 2.109 million, down 44,000 jobs

2018: 2.679 million fell to 2.314 million, down 365,000 jobs (Trump’s best year)

2019: 2.115 million fell to 2.096 million, down 19,000 jobs

Obama created 1.6 million more jobs than Trump over a three-year period

It is harder for companies to find workers and it is later in the business cycle. However, Trump’s boasts about how many jobs he has added don’t include that he has generated 6.5 million jobs under his Presidency vs. the 8.1 million, or 1.6 million fewer than Obama did under the same timeframe. On average Obama created 43,000 more jobs per month than Trump.

Job growth is a continuation from Obama’s Presidency

Obama’s Last Three Years Of Job Growth All Beat Trump’s Best Year

Why? Obama inherited the great depression and tramp inherited the great economy that Obama left him.

Due to the tax cut and cutting all regulations is the only way tramp maintained the jobs he did.

And what is the Unemployment Rate now?? Probably due to his mishandling his virus.

Is a RACIST for claiming the Congressional Black Caucus was LYING about the >20% unemployment rate for blacks that they said Obama CREATED!
But at least this tard admits that he actually believed those 7 million who ran out of long term unemployment and stopped being counted by Obama actually "CHOSE" to stay home and spend time with their families and weren't REALLY still unemployed.
Admitting you're an idiot is refreshing! LOL

No they were just plain wrong.
Congressional Black Caucus to Trump: Thank Obama
Trump touts the African-American employment rate, but a shot of the Congressional Black Caucus told a different story.

By Megan Trimble, Digital News Editor Jan. 30, 2018, at 11:39 p.m.

Last edited:
Ten percent unemploymemt, Trump sucks.
Democrat dregs are lazy
Yet, the numbers are all Trump's...No Democrats are president. If he takes the good he takes the bad. Just how it works.

Remember when the opposition parties used to support America during crises instead of trying to trip the President like the Democrats are doing? If the modern Democrat party were in WWII and a Republican was President, they'd be on Hitler's side. It's sick
View attachment 377759
Herman Goering....sounds like the Gestapo Governor in Michigan...looks like her too
That is not my problem but it seems to be yours. The governors were following the presidents lead and acting in accordance of Trump control of the CDC and NIH..Ain't it a bitch to be the leader and get all the eggface yous can handle?

Again the stupid as shit leftists like moonbat attack Trump when he tells the States what to do and attacks Trump when he doesn't tell the States what to do. Your agenda is as clear as your Trump Derangement Syndrome
200.gif

Obama

Tramp

2018: 2.679 million fell to 2.314 million, down 365,000 jobs (Trump’s best year)

It is harder for companies to find workers and it is later in the business cycle. However, Trump’s boasts about how many jobs he has added don’t include that he has generated 6.5 million jobs under his Presidency vs. the 8.1 million, or 1.6 million fewer than Obama did under the same timeframe. On average Obama created 43,000 more jobs per month than Trump.

Why? Obama inherited the great depression and tramp inherited the great economy that Obama left him.

Due to the tax cut and cutting all regulations is the only way tramp maintained the jobs he did.

And what is the Unemployment Rate now?? Probably due to his mishandling his virus.

You and your source forgot to add the new category "jobs created or saved" that obama and his leftist buddies had to create because his numbers were so pathetic. "Jobs created or saved" is basically any number they made up.

Yup and most of them were part time jobs which he created or saved. LOL
I had a full time job why didn't yous? My wife has a full time job why didn't yous? This hoax about only being part time is a joke that no one but believes.

LOL I've always had a full time job but there were millions out there who could only find part time jobs cause the economy was so bad that's all that was out there. UE was extended time after time cause there weren't any jobs.
That is not the case because I not only had my full time job I also had a part time job.Like I have done since I was 23(1984) when I had my first kid. and i still do evnthoug it is getting harder at 59.

Sorry but that was the case. I had friends who could only find part time jobs and others who couldn't find even a part time job and were on UE. They extended UE time after time. I was worried about getting laid off at my job but thank God that never happened.
Where do you work? Id love to put a good word in for you lol

L
Obama

Tramp

Your definition of a job and a republican is different. You think flipping burgers 30 hour’s a week is a job.. republicans are like no hold my beer hahah
That's a lie.
I live in a urban city.. I’ve never seen more blacks spending huge money like they do today. I work at a very expensive restaurant.. NEVER HAVE I SEEN THIS
So black people spending money means they got it from the government? Prejudiced much?

I hope they don't tip your racist ass much.
No they have real jobs under trump
I have had the same job since 1988...Yeah a real job.
Well maybe you could get promoted if you werent so lazy
I own the company, you can't get much higher than that. I do earn a lot more than I did in the 1980's
I was only kidding around anyway...I figured you might be a business owner

L
Obama

Tramp

Your definition of a job and a republican is different. You think flipping burgers 30 hour’s a week is a job.. republicans are like no hold my beer hahah
That's a lie.
I live in a urban city.. I’ve never seen more blacks spending huge money like they do today. I work at a very expensive restaurant.. NEVER HAVE I SEEN THIS
So black people spending money means they got it from the government? Prejudiced much?

I own the company, you can't get much higher than that. I do earn a lot more than I did in the 1980's

Moonbat: "I own the company, you can't get much higher than that"

1598020017495.png

Again, he is trying to do the right thing. Some governors have handled this well along with the President and some are incompetent. Lets rate the states according to mortality rate and see which are which
The handling of an unknown pathogen which acts different than any before and you think it's a simple task to take care of tens of millions of people all at once with limited supplies and limited medical facilities? How many did you personally save?

Moonbat on Democrats: "The handling of an unknown pathogen which acts different than any before and you think it's a simple task to take care of tens of millions of people all at once with limited supplies and limited medical facilities? How many did you personally save?"

Moonbat on Trump: OMG, it's HIS FAULT!!!!!!
He is the so called leader so yeah it's up to Trump to save the day. It is what we expect of our so called leaders. I know you don't because you are too busy point fingers at everyone but our leaders especially the Republican ones but that is your weakness not mine.

Democrat dregs are lazy
Yet, the numbers are all Trump's...No Democrats are president. If he takes the good he takes the bad. Just how it works.

Remember when the opposition parties used to support America during crises instead of trying to trip the President like the Democrats are doing? If the modern Democrat party were in WWII and a Republican was President, they'd be on Hitler's side. It's sick
View attachment 377759
Herman Goering....sounds like the Gestapo Governor in Michigan...looks like her too
That is not my problem but it seems to be yours. The governors were following the presidents lead and acting in accordance of Trump control of the CDC and NIH..Ain't it a bitch to be the leader and get all the eggface yous can handle?

Again the stupid as shit leftists like moonbat attack Trump when he tells the States what to do and attacks Trump when he doesn't tell the States what to do. Your agenda is as clear as your Trump Derangement Syndrome
200.gif

Democrats sure do cry a lot

L
Obama

Tramp

That's a lie.

Moonbat: "I own the company, you can't get much higher than that"

View attachment 377764
Lemonade sounds good I think I'll make some right now. I have plenty do you need some since you be poh?

Democrat dregs are lazy

View attachment 377759

200.gif

Democrats sure do cry a lot
I haven't met a single human who doesn't.

L
Obama

Tramp

That's a lie.

I was only kidding around anyway...I figured you might be a business owner
I was I say stuff tongue in cheek here sometimes too

In the last few months alone job creation has been up to millions as Trump defeats the democratic lock-down orders.

But don't let that stop the screeching for free shit.
The lockdown orders from Democrat Abbott of Texass?

Did I say only democrat?

Go elsewhere with your screech.

Yes you did..
In the last few months alone job creation has been up to millions as Trump defeats the democratic lock-down orders.

Obama

Tramp

You and your source forgot to add the new category "jobs created or saved" that obama and his leftist buddies had to create because his numbers were so pathetic. "Jobs created or saved" is basically any number they made up.

Yup and most of them were part time jobs which he created or saved. LOL
I had a full time job why didn't yous? My wife has a full time job why didn't yous? This hoax about only being part time is a joke that no one but believes.

LOL I've always had a full time job but there were millions out there who could only find part time jobs cause the economy was so bad that's all that was out there. UE was extended time after time cause there weren't any jobs.
That is not the case because I not only had my full time job I also had a part time job.Like I have done since I was 23(1984) when I had my first kid. and i still do evnthoug it is getting harder at 59.

Sorry but that was the case. I had friends who could only find part time jobs and others who couldn't find even a part time job and were on UE. They extended UE time after time. I was worried about getting laid off at my job but thank God that never happened.
Where do you work? Id love to put a good word in for you lol

Sure come ahead. I work for the Brevard County Sheriffs Office at the courthouse in Viera, Florida. Come on. I'll give you a great welcome and so will the 44 Trump loving deputies I work with. LOL

Democrat dregs are lazy

View attachment 377759

200.gif

03e8826ba5bfb0ed2598ad866d1a89f686a3dc8a.jpg

No matter what Trump says about the previous economy, he is sitting on negative 33 GDP

That is what he is running on
Yep. Once again, the Democrats have managed to create an economic tragedy during a Republican Administration. Go figure.

We have an economic tragedy because unlike most modern countries, our president has been unable to control COVID
The death rate is about the same as it was last year, so once again. Go screw yourself.

So, those 170K deaths (and climbing) are just what??? Acceptable losses? Just another, "it is what it is?".
Sorry, once again, a Democrat is going to have to come in to clean up a disaster that a Republican made.
And you wonder why we say Republicans are incapable of governing? That's because they are.

The reason we have the economic mess we have now is because Trump botched the response. That's because at his core, he has no interest in being President. Just campaigning for it. The other night, Obama just pointed out what a lot of us already knew.
Why would we want a Democrat anywhere near virus cleanup? Your wacko governors killed half our total in just 6 pathetically led states! 8% mortality rate! Thankfully now we have increased testing and Republican governors with 1.7% mortality rates taking us through the rest of the leftyvirus hoax

Please. You pay attention to Florida and Georgia...or Texas? Just stop with the Republicans did better. They didn't. They bowed to Trump...and will pay for it.
All have great testing and 1.7% mortality rates compared to the global leading 8% of Killer Cuomo and the New Jersey Hitman. New York has 3 times the deaths of the states you mention and many fewer cases...over 100,000 fewer cases. New Jersey has almost twice the deaths and half the cases. So you stop with Republicans not doing better, they have done much much better
Oh yeah How are you doing lately ? NY is doing well now Seems you schmucks learned nothing
33,000 deaths from Killer Cuomo....yes, to a brainless liberal that is just great
Cuomo led his state to recovery

While he was making the tough choices, Republican Governors stood by an mocked his misfortune.

Now, they are facing the wrath of COVID
The only place Cuomo led his state was to the morgue

I do not blame Cuomo----he did what was considered state of the art back then

Only if the art was finger painting.

Forum List

Back