Don't Be Hoodwinked By Trumps UAE-Israel Deal, It's A Sham

It burns your ass that Trump was able to do something that Barry couldn't...doesn't it Skews? :)

Obama was working to end Israel and finish the extermination of the Jews - it's a major goal of the democrats.

I do not believe that ^^^^ of Obama---just lots of his supporters-----not all, but lots. LONG AGO, there were people who blamed Mayor
Dinkins------wrongly. People did things citing
Mayor Dinkins as their support----wrongly

I don't agree. Black Liberation Theology is where Obama sprang from, which is openly Antisemitic.

{

Lost in the mists of the last decade is Barack Obama’s mainstreaming of anti-Semitism into Democratic and American politics. To be clear, even after two terms as president, Obama remains such a cipher that saying he mainstreamed anti-Semitism is hardly the same thing as saying he’s personally anti-Semitic. It is fair, however, to say he has consorted with Israel critics with dubious motivations and people with anti-Israel terror connections to such a degree that the most charitable thing one can say is that there’s a possibility his embrace of these people was just a way to cynically advance his political career and foreign policy priorities, priorities that were just coincidentally threatening to Israel’s security.

In fact, when Obama ran for president in 2008, people spoke openly of his “Jewish problem.” It wasn’t strictly a partisan concern, either: Hillary Clinton raised the issue in the Democratic Party. Obama did a poor job of persuading people that this wasn’t a legitimate concern.

In 2008, Jimmy Carter met with the leader of terror group Hamas, a move condemned by Condoleezza Rice, who then was secretary of state. Obama declined to condemn the meeting because “he’s a private citizen. It’s not my place to discuss who he shouldn’t meet with.” This is a remarkably calm reaction to Carter’s blatant Logan Act violation, a crime the Obama administration would later deem so serious it was used to justify investigating and surveilling the Trump campaign.

}

I CERTAINLY agree with you that the "anti-semitism" is in Obama's blood----but I thought
he did struggle to overcome his inborn propensity
and just----DID NOT QUITE MAKE IT. He tried...
he was not the person for the job. PROFESSOR---but not president of the USA. Carter was a similar case in that respect

“HUGE breakthrough today,” crowed Donald Trump on Twitter as he announced the new peace deal between Israel and the United Arab Emirates. The deal makes the UAE the first Gulf Arab state and the third Arab nation, after Egypt and Jordan, to have diplomatic ties with Israel. But the new Israel-UAE partnership should fool no one. Though it will supposedly stave off Israeli annexation of the West Bank and encourage tourism and trade between both countries, in reality, it is nothing more than a scheme to give an Arab stamp of approval to Israel’s status quo of land theft, home demolitions, arbitrary extrajudicial killings, apartheid laws and other abuses of Palestinian rights.

The deal should be seen in the context of more than three years of Trump administration policies that have tightened Israel’s grip on the Palestinians: moving the U.S. embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem, recognizing the Golan Heights as Israeli territory, and creating a so-called peace plan with no Palestinian participation or input. While no U.S. administration has successfully brokered a resolution to Israel’s now 53-year-long occupation, the Trump years have been especially detrimental to the Palestinian cause.

It burns your ass that Trump was able to do something that Barry couldn't...doesn't it Skews? :)
He hasn't done shit yet. He's simply poured the Koolaid, now he has to make the wack jobs drink it.

Ummmm, they already did you retard.
I'll give this thing 30 days.

Care to bet your non existent teslas on it! :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

The media hype saying the Israeli / UAE peace deal is going to change dynamics of the middle east is just wishful thinking.
The UAE is just a small pimple of land on the Arabian Peninsula that has a population of around a million citizens. With very little influence with the other arab nations.
All the UAE cares about is making money while being protected from their close neighbor Iran.
Truth be known, the UAE citizens still dislike Israel, same as everybody else in the region. ... :cool:

The media hype saying the Israeli / UAE peace deal is going to change dynamics of the middle east is just wishful thinking.
The UAE is just a small pimple of land on the Arabian Peninsula that has a population of around a million citizens. With very little influence with the other arab nations.
All the UAE cares about is making money while being protected from their close neighbor Iran.
Truth be known, the UAE citizens still dislike Israel, same as everybody else in the region. ... :cool:

so true Habibi (sunni man) with a bit of exception-----ALL the people in the area want
to make money. Even the Turkish sunni caliphate CRIES itself to sleep because it has lost israeli
tourism---(nor entirely, of course). If the truth
be told-----even the shiites want to make money and Iranians-----DO STUFF about which they do not mention in the mosque. The issue is private
vs public rejoicing

Is Obama Shia or Sunni?

the majority of Kenyan muslims are sunni---but there is a considerable shiite minority. Somali muslim
terrorists sometimes attack Kenyans because Kenya
is a bit diverse. They go after hindus. I have known a few sunni muslims and a few Hindus from Kenya AL SHABAB--the somali terrorist group is sunni.
Obama seemed to get along HAPPILY playing with the king (or whatevah he is) of
Saudi arabia-----I am going to guess he is sunni.
Our all-time fave Somali----Ilhan Omar is sunni and
has been known to justify AL SHABAB violence in
Kenya because ---its the fault of the USA for USA
presence in Kenya giving AL SHABAB the right to knock of Hindus in public dining areas etc

Last edited:
How can you have a 'peace deal' when the Palestinians weren't given any input? You can't. More bullshit from the Orange sack of shit administration...

This is a historic first. Formal diplomatic relations between the UAE and Israel.

Why do you bring Hamas to the bargaining table? A terrorist group. You don't. If and when they want peace, they can quit attacking Israel. That works for me.

“HUGE breakthrough today,” crowed Donald Trump on Twitter as he announced the new peace deal between Israel and the United Arab Emirates. The deal makes the UAE the first Gulf Arab state and the third Arab nation, after Egypt and Jordan, to have diplomatic ties with Israel. But the new Israel-UAE partnership should fool no one. Though it will supposedly stave off Israeli annexation of the West Bank and encourage tourism and trade between both countries, in reality, it is nothing more than a scheme to give an Arab stamp of approval to Israel’s status quo of land theft, home demolitions, arbitrary extrajudicial killings, apartheid laws and other abuses of Palestinian rights.

The deal should be seen in the context of more than three years of Trump administration policies that have tightened Israel’s grip on the Palestinians: moving the U.S. embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem, recognizing the Golan Heights as Israeli territory, and creating a so-called peace plan with no Palestinian participation or input. While no U.S. administration has successfully brokered a resolution to Israel’s now 53-year-long occupation, the Trump years have been especially detrimental to the Palestinian cause.

How can you have a 'peace deal' when the Palestinians weren't given any input? You can't. More bullshit from the Orange sack of shit administration...

Because they don't want to talk. Thus they get to be ignored.

I don't believe they were even approached. If you fail to do the work to make sure all parties are involved, then you don't have a 'deal', do you? So this 'deal' nonsense is more lies from the Orange sack of shit administration that does pretty much everything half assed. You support half assed efforts, don't you?

Of course they weren't. They have repeatedly said they aren't interested in talking.
The rest of the Arab states are now deciding they are a waste of time and are going to start making peace with Israel to counter the REAL enemy in the region, which is Iran.

Then there's no 'deal'. Just more talk.

This is a historic first. Formal diplomatic relations between the UAE and Israel.

Why do you bring Hamas to the bargaining table? A terrorist group. You don't. If and when they want peace, they can quit attacking Israel. That works for me.

I get it. Ignore the problem and it 'miraculously go away'. It's the mantra of the Cult45.

Obama also described his own beliefs in relation to the religious upbringing of his mother and father: ... :cool:

"My father was from Kenya and a lot of people in his village were Muslim. He didn't practice Islam. Truth is he wasn't very religious. He met my mother. My mother was a Christian from Kansas, and they married and then divorced. I was raised by my mother. So, I've always been a Christian. The only connection I've had to Islam is that my grandfather on my father's side came from that country. But I've never practiced Islam."

...was just making a little joke
Obama's father was born into a nominal practicing Sunni muslim family. He attend a Christian grade school, and at age 6 converted to Roman Catholicism. Later in life he became an atheist and embraced radical Marxist ideology. ... :cool:

he was still muslim ----by shariah-----as is Barack Obama who in part of his childhood attended a muslim school ----complete with obligatory prayer time.
Both papa Obama and baby Obama are eligible
for a death sentence. -----Mrs Obama too----as a christian mother she allowed her son CONTACT with
christianity. READ YOUR KORAN and hadiths and----
the islamic jurispridence

Get a grip irosie. ... :cuckoo:
Obama's father was born in Kenya, a majority Christian country, where Sharia isn't the law of the land.

give it time AL SHABAB is on the warpath. Even in Brooklyn Shariah does not have to be "law of the land" for some persons "non-compliant" can end up dead

Salon? :auiqs.jpg: :spinner:

Israel and the UAE have had strong economic ties and mutual security agreements for decades. This is just a stunt. Especially since Netanyahu has been tweeting that the annexations are still in the table. Also odd that it was first announced here, rather than by either participant.
Correct.

It’s also an act of desperation on the part of Trump; a pathetic effort to identify a ‘success’ in the dismal failure that is the Trump presidency, and a failed attempt to jumpstart his struggling bid for a second term.

Forum List

Back