Donna Brazile Reveals Dems Very Nervous Trump and His 'Movement' Could Win

Another day, another top level Democrat strategist sounding the alarm to her complacent commie contingency.

No matter how much you think he can't?

Actually, he can.

Make 2024 2016 again.

Donna Brazile is obviously right wing Russian disinformation.

The Lefties here better hope so, because she doesn't exactly seem to be sold on this whole "Trump will never be President again" BS you folks are peddling on here.
Who is Donna Brazile? A stripper?

I don’t see why any of you would feel good about your chances of winning with Trump.

Sure, he could win. But he’s still a terrible candidate and I don’t think it’s likely.

So another dude who doubts a proud FAT BLACK woman.

Bigoted asshole.
5d371ff9a31a3530b90cd76ff5c7fa42.jpg

Check out the Trump cultists all tryng to pretend they won't get stomped.

Trump cultists, will you just exit the board after Nov 2024, or will you stay and accept your whuppings?

Whatever you do, please don't harm yourselves. It's not that bad. You can just walk away from the Trump cult and pretend you never supported Trump.
Everyone is expecting some truly massive fraud to put enemy democrats over the top.

So another dude who doubts a proud FAT BLACK woman.

Bigoted asshole.
What are you even blabbering about?

I don’t know who she is. She’s right if she says he could win. She’s right in saying that Trump is a movement. He completely transformed the Republican party. He has hordes of loyal sheep, like you, who would trip over yourselves for the opportunity to kiss his ass.

But unfortunately for you, there are far more people who absolutely despise him. You and your orange messiah woke up people who would otherwise be apolitical. He could win. I don’t think he has a good chance of pulling it off.

I would hope so. If the kind of fraud in California is brought to bear in the general there is little hope.

Ready for some ironic white pill energy?

California, and New York, are the only reasons Kevin Mick is House speaker.

Wanna know why?

Republicans ballot harvested in those states for the narrow mid term win, while they went down in Red states trying to play fair.

Do you now see?

What are you even blabbering about?

I don’t know who she is. She’s right if she says he could win. She’s right in saying that Trump is a movement. He completely transformed the Republican party. He has hordes of loyal sheep, like you, who would trip over yourselves for the opportunity to kiss his ass.

But unfortunately for you, there are far more people who absolutely despise him. You and your orange messiah woke up people who would otherwise be apolitical. He could win. I don’t think he has a good chance of pulling it off.
Trump gave us a Great Economy. Homes were $200,000 on average under him and under Biden They are $400,000. People vote with there pockets game over for Biden.

Forum List

Back