Donna Brazile loses it after debate

LOL. she don't like them tough questions!
Megyn is tough, but fair too.
Donna was caught off-guard, but provided a valid defense that Megyn could not dispute ... that the Wikileaks documents were altered (by Russkies?) to help sway the voters.
Later on, Donna needs to provide her copies of "same" emails to substantiate her claim.
Russia has nothing to do with this. Plain and simple. Its just crooks and corrupt politicians getting caught red handed and crying about it.
How do you know the Russians have nothing to do with this?
Where did WikiLeaks get their stolen information?
How do you know that information was not altered?

I see, that you prefer to be partisan, and cherry pick your "information".
Not cherry picking anything I loved it just as much when wikileaks was leaking stuff on Bush. I like it when ANY leaks come out that shows how corrupt and disgusting the political system is in America

The "Fact" That 17 Intelligence Agencies Confirmed Russia is Behind the Email Hacks Isn’t Actually…A "Fact" | Zero Hedge

Donna was caught off-guard, but provided a valid defense that Megyn could not dispute ... that the Wikileaks documents were altered (by Russkies?) to help sway the voters.
Later on, Donna needs to provide her copies of "same" emails to substantiate her claim.
Russia has nothing to do with this. Plain and simple. Its just crooks and corrupt politicians getting caught red handed and crying about it.

Not cherry picking anything I loved it just as much when wikileaks was leaking stuff on Bush. I like it when ANY leaks come out that shows how corrupt and disgusting the political system is in America

The "Fact" That 17 Intelligence Agencies Confirmed Russia is Behind the Email Hacks Isn’t Actually…A "Fact" | Zero Hedge
No doubt that politics is often dirty; what ever it takes to win.
However, Tyler did not convincingly dispute the statement:
"17 Intelligence Agencies Confirmed Russia is Behind the Email Hacks".
One would think that statement can be verified.

You didn't read the article.

Yes i did. Anything specific you were pointing to?

Granted, unsubstantiated but so...Hillaryesque

“When her time in front of the cameras ended, Clinton shook the hand Lauer extended to her and smiled once more for the wide camera shot and then Hillary proceeded to pick up a full glass of water and threw it at the face of her assistant and the screaming started. She was in a full meltdown and no one on her staff dared speak with her – she went kind of manic and didn’t have any control over herself at that point. How these people work with this woman is amazing to me.

[…]

[Hillary was] screaming at her staff, “you f – – – ing idiots, you were supposed to have this thing set up for me and you’ve screwed it up! If that f – – – ing bastard wins we all hang from nooses! Lauer’s finished…and if I lose it’s all on you ass – – – – s for screwing this up.”

"Interim DNC chairman Donna Brazile, the first black woman to hold the position, was singled out by Hillary during the rant. She screamed at Donna, “I’m so sick of your face. You stare at the wall like a brain dead buffalo, while letting that f – – – ing Lauer get away with this. What are you good for, really? Get the f – – – to work janitoring this mess – do I make myself clear?”

"A female NBC executive said that Donna Brazile looked at Mrs. Clinton and never flinched, which seemed to enrage Hillary all the more. The executive continued, “It was the most awful and terrible…and racist display – such a profane meltdown I have ever witnessed from anyone, and I will never forget it.

“She Was In Full Meltdown”: Hillary Unleashed On Donna Brazile For Unapproved Debate Question

The title of the article its self says the claim is NOT a fact. Its made up,pretty much everything the government says is bullshit.

The title of the article its self says the claim is NOT a fact. Its made up,pretty much everything the government says is bullshit.
Not only gov, but the top private cybersecurity experts/companies say the same ...

Yes, 17 intelligence agencies really did say Russia was behind hacking

http://www.usatoday.com/story/92514592/

Forum List

Back