Donna Brazile loses it after debate

she kind of wandered into kelly megyn's interview booth.

i guess wiki has special leaks just for her and tim kaine. i miss debbie wasserman.

these people don't change their behavior unless they get caught. even then....

bill clinton never would have been impeached, if he hadn't gotten caught.

kelly ? are you there kelly....

Brazile said, "Hey Kelly." Disgusting, filthy, corrupt monster.
WTF is wrong with "Hey Kelly"?
They mentioned in that video that they respect each other professionally, and are media friends. Friends talk that way with each other.
Are you a linguistic snob?

LOL. she don't like them tough questions!
Megyn is tough, but fair too.
Donna was caught off-guard, but provided a valid defense that Megyn could not dispute ... that the Wikileaks documents were altered (by Russkies?) to help sway the voters.
Later on, Donna needs to provide her copies of "same" emails to substantiate her claim.

Donna was caught off-guard, but provided a valid defense that Megyn could not dispute ... that the Wikileaks documents were altered (by Russkies?) to help sway the voters.
Later on, Donna needs to provide her copies of "same" emails to substantiate her claim.
Russia has nothing to do with this. Plain and simple. Its just crooks and corrupt politicians getting caught red handed and crying about it.

Russia has nothing to do with this. Plain and simple. Its just crooks and corrupt politicians getting caught red handed and crying about it.
How do you know the Russians have nothing to do with this?
Where did WikiLeaks get their stolen information?
How do you know that information was not altered?

I see, that you prefer to be partisan, and cherry pick your "information".

Forum List

Back