Donna Brazile admits to helping Hillary cheat

They still keep blaming their own deceitfulness coming back to haunt them on the Russians.

“By stealing all the DNC’s emails and then selectively releasing those few,” she explained, “the Russians made it look like I was in the tank for Secretary Clinton.

She was in the tank for Hillary Clinton! DNC stands for Delusional - Narcissistic - Committee

She admitted to giving Hillary Clinton these questions because the emails were released. She most likely gave more through out the campaign.

In one email, Brazile told Clinton Communications Director Jennifer Palmieri, "One of the questions directed to HRC tomorrow is from a woman with a rash," the night before a March 6 CNN primary debate in Flint, Michigan.
"Her family has lead poison and she will ask what, if anything, will Hillary do as president to help the ppl of Flint," Brazile wrote.
The following night, a question along those lines was posed to both Clinton and her primary rival Sen. Bernie Sanders, D-Vt.
In another email, dated Mar. 12, she passed on to Palmieri a question on the death penalty set to be asked in a Mar. 13 town hall and said: "From time to time I get the questions in advance." After Palmieri responded, Brazile wrote back: "I'll send a few more."

In a sense they were. He received millions in free air time.
What a pathetic, desperate, idiotic position to take. They spent their entire "air time" trying to destroy the man. They didn't earn him a single vote and undoubtedly lost him hundreds of thousands - if not millions.

Would you like to try again or do you have the humility to realize how embarrassing your really stupid comment was?

Without all the free air time, Trump would have never been more than the joke he is.

Wait for it, wait for it, lol.

Question ------> which candidate refused to give news conferences for almost 1/2 of their campaign ?

I will give you 3 guesses and the first 2 don't count!

Was it Trump got more air time, or Hillary refused air time because she didn't want to be asked questions, for which she had no answers!

This leftist narrative =fail of epic proportions.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Donna Brazile admits she passed debate questions to Hillary, blames Russians

But it's the Russians who are to blame for making it look like she was in the tank for Hillary. Cause they clearly forced her to hand Clinton the questions

Is this another Christian compassion thread? Please tell us what questions she provided to Hillary - along with the context (Flint water crisis). BTW, how many questions were given? More than one? What where they?

What does compassion or lack thereof have to do with her giving Hillary debate questions?

I seriously doubt you are that ignorant of this. Especially when she is now admitting it. Google It.

Are you really trying to say that infighting within a party is the same as a candidate colluding with a foreign enemy to put their thumb on the scales of our election? Really? What a fool you are.

Whow holy cow batman, is that really what happened? Or are you extending the hyperbole as it is usually done with conjecture? Please start another thread or even respond here to how the Russians "put their thumb on the scales of our election." Please I really need to know.

I wonder if Trump has the power to sell Brazile to the Russians for $42.50...thats pretty much how much she was ever worth in the first place.
I don't think the Russians would buy her for 42.50. I think there would have to be a lot more than 42.50 given to the Russians for the Russians to take her.

The media gave Trump billions of dollars of free air time.

They pretty much sucked his dick and attacked Hillary on the same shit throughout the campaign.

You're kidding right? CNN was presenting voter polls that favored Hillary as the choice they wanted over Trump, only to find the conducted survey weighed heavily democrat. Yet the media then acts shocked, when those very results were revealed not to be accurate come election night.

help me out here, fellow posters--------JUST HOW would Russia GO ABOUT---"tipping the scales on the election"???
It is not that there is evidence or the evidence is circumstantial. The liberal thought process:

Everything that the liberal thinks is golden, all other thoughts deserve contempt.

Hillary personifies that thought.

The whole country agrees with Hillary and the liberal left because their thoughts are so pure and correct.

Thus for Hillary to lose the election had to be rigged.

And as liberals who are always so sure but always so wrong they don't need actual evidence.

Kinda like coming up on a car accident and making the claim, obviously the brakes failed.

But it's the Russians who are to blame for making it look like she was in the tank for Hillary. Cause they clearly forced her to hand Clinton the questions

Is this another Christian compassion thread? Please tell us what questions she provided to Hillary - along with the context (Flint water crisis). BTW, how many questions were given? More than one? What where they?

What does compassion or lack thereof have to do with her giving Hillary debate questions?

I seriously doubt you are that ignorant of this. Especially when she is now admitting it. Google It.

Are you really trying to say that infighting within a party is the same as a candidate colluding with a foreign enemy to put their thumb on the scales of our election? Really? What a fool you are.

Yes I've heard this excuse before. Interesting that no transcripts, videotape, nor documents were produced to back up those claims that Michael Flynn or those on the Trump campaign conspired with the Russians. Perhaps that's why the left feel the need to call on Trump to present his tax returns, when solid clear evidence falls flat. Oh wait, Rachael Maddow recently revealed how crooked and guilty Trump is in paying so little in taxes, didn't she? You have to admire a liberal who goes through great strides to base their accusation claims on solid "facts", especially when those facts are preceded by a 20 minute anti-Trump build up rant. Priceless.

He's just deflecting.

The standard deflect/pivot/attack routine.

What a pathetic, desperate, idiotic position to take. They spent their entire "air time" trying to destroy the man. They didn't earn him a single vote and undoubtedly lost him hundreds of thousands - if not millions.

Would you like to try again or do you have the humility to realize how embarrassing your really stupid comment was?

Without all the free air time, Trump would have never been more than the joke he is.
Keep trying to convince yourself of that, snowflake. They did everything they could to bury the man and he still crushed Hitlery Clinton.

Washington Redskin,
As soon as you prove the Russian connection, you fucking piece of shit drunk Indian…

Its cool. She is one of those (7 letter word for people who annoy you) you know whats, and it is clinton. So, nothing to see here.

We all know the left wing voting losers fully believe that their candidates should be allowed to break rules or laws in every way.

We know this right?

Oh, the 7 letter word for people who annoy you?

bb060eee3405896ed6d5001c4f485b89.jpg

I wonder if Trump has the power to sell Brazile to the Russians for $42.50...thats pretty much how much she was ever worth in the first place.
I don't think the Russians would buy her for 42.50. I think there would have to be a lot more than 42.50 given to the Russians for the Russians to take her.
can you imagine if the 3 contestants on "The Price Is Right" had to guess her value as she just stood there looking like a turkey?
i can see them bidding,,,,,1 cent,,,,3 cents......8 cents,,,,,,,,,and then the host would reveal the actual price,,,then we would hear,,,,,,COMON ON DOWN !!!!!!

if it was Donna Brazile in place of Fay Wray {original King Kong Bitch}....I think King Kong would of just let her stay there all tied up by the tribes and let the dinasours deal with her.

Thank you, Liberal media. :p

(Suckers)

Forum List

Back