Done with the NFL

Speaking of the Texans... I flew to Houston in 2012 to see the Ravens play and they got crushed! Texans dominated. But Texans fans could not have been nicer. Great place to see a game. But 2012 had a happy ending when I flew to New Orleans to watch the Ravens win the Super Bowl!!! :banana:
:banana2:

Speaking of the Texans... I flew to Houston in 2012 to see the Ravens play and they got crushed! Texans dominated. But Texans fans could not have been nicer. Great place to see a game. But 2012 had a happy ending when I flew to New Orleans to watch the Ravens win the Super Bowl!!! :banana:

My son was in Baltimore and he and his stupid friends were going to see if they could get tickets to a Thursday night game. They said that they couldn't even get near the stadium because the cops were blocking off roads and stuff because of "Trump protesters." He told me that he and his friends were standing there deciding on what they should do when they saw a huge group of people coming up the road, throwing stuff and yelling. Of course, they were rioters, and my son's friends starting shouting "Trump, Trump, Trump" at them. Then the cops came and got in between them and the protesters (my son said the rioters were still far down the road and most likely didn't even hear them anyways), and the cops told them to "get the fuck out of here NOW and go back to your hotel room." I guess it was obvious that they weren't from around there while wearing all their Patriots gear! :lol: He said that later on, they saw a group of protesters going by the hotel too.

Kind of an entertaining story, but I was just glad my son was the smart one who told his friends to STFU when they started shouting things to the protesters. Get a few 21-year-old boys who have been drinking together and all hell could break loose.

:banana2:

LMAO! 2011 serious heartbreak in Foxboro with the Lee Evans TD drop and then the Bill Cundiff FG miss. Ugh!!! But 2012 worked out much better for us.

My son was in Baltimore and he and his stupid friends were going to see if they could get tickets to a Thursday night game. They said that they couldn't even get near the stadium because the cops were blocking off roads and stuff because of "Trump protesters." He told me that he and his friends were standing there deciding on what they should do when they saw a huge group of people coming up the road, throwing stuff and yelling. Of course, they were rioters, and my son's friends starting shouting "Trump, Trump, Trump" at them. Then the cops came and got in between them and the protesters (my son said the rioters were still far down the road and most likely didn't even hear them anyways), and the cops told them to "get the fuck out of here NOW and go back to your hotel room." I guess it was obvious that they weren't from around there while wearing all their Patriots gear! :lol: He said that later on, they saw a group of protesters going by the hotel too.

Kind of an entertaining story, but I was just glad my son was the smart one who told his friends to STFU when they started shouting things to the protesters. Get a few 21-year-old boys who have been drinking together and all hell could break loose.

Wow. Good story. That was the Browns/Ravens game. Luckily I came in the South side that's closer to I95. The protestors were on the other side of the city.

Forum List

Back