Done with the NFL

I shit you not!!!! Fans were shining a laser in Brocks eyes during plays!!!
The announcers called it and they showed it on camera!!!!
FUCK YOU NFL THATS IT!!!!!!
The officials called back a clear TD and an obvious first down!!!!
They replay the game somewhere besides beanerville or I never turn on another NFL game again!!!!

You should write the NFL a strongly worded letter.

Nah....I just refuse to watch another game.
They can continue their downward spiral.
Lasers in Brocks eyes and a TD called back plus two first downs that they screwed the Texans on.
This was an obvious rig and I really hate to say it because I've been a fan for over forty years.
They replay the game or i'm finished with the NFL.

Lasers in Brocks eyes and a TD called back plus two first downs that they screwed the Texans on.
This was an obvious rig and I really hate to say it because I've been a fan for over forty years.

Wah. Fans were shining "lazers" in Brock's eyes? Get a fucking grip. These are professional athletes who are used to blinding lights, camera flashes, and constant distractions from fans.

Calm down.

Replay the game? That'll happen as soon as they re-do the Presidential Election...racist.

Wah. Fans were shining "lazers" in Brock's eyes? Get a fucking grip. These are professional athletes who are used to blinding lights, camera flashes, and constant distractions from fans.

Calm down.

You stupid fuck.
They arrest people for shining lasers in peoples eyes.

Replay the game? That'll happen as soon as they re-do the Presidential Election...racist.

Maybe you should stick to watching womens ice skating or possibly dance,because if you had actually watched the game,which I know you didnt because you're more into fag sports,you would know it was fucked.

Maybe you should stick to watching womens ice skating or possibly dance,because if you had actually watched the game,which I know you didnt because you're more into fag sports,you would know it was fucked.

Only a queer would watch anything but volleyball. :eusa_snooty:

Awww poor little cupcake. I've forgotten more about sports than you'll ever know. You and your poor little Texans team. Paid top dollar for a one year wonder QB and he sucks balls.The only good thing about the Texans is Will Fuller and Nick Martin.

Awww poor little cupcake. I've forgotten more about sports than you'll ever know. You and your poor little Texans team. Paid top dollar for a one year wonder QB and he sucks balls.The only good thing about the Texans is Will Fuller and Nick Martin.

And who is your team of the week?

I got an idea... write Trump a letter and ask him to do something about it. Maybe he'll make the NFL great again!.
Dont you have a car driving by your house to go chase, dude?

You are so fucking lame.

The NFL is crooked as Bill Clinton's penis. They have the officials slow down games with bad calls to keep them more 'interesting' and increase advertising time.

They also use teams to modify the mood of local populations giving them victories when the area is down and putting them up for ridicule if they want to to make some kind of statement.

Fuck the NFL.

The same team I have cheered for since I knew what football was. The Bengals. Through thick or thin, they have always been my team. My team got screwed in two games this year, and I started a thread about it. Guess what happened? I got trolled hard for whining. So yeah... you are a whiner. We all bitch and whine, so when certain people on this board are constantly calling people whiners, snowflakes, buttercups... whatever.

So remember, when you start these threads, this what you can expect.

I got an idea... write Trump a letter and ask him to do something about it. Maybe he'll make the NFL great again!.
Dont you have a car driving by your house to go chase, dude?

You are so fucking lame.

The NFL is crooked as Bill Clinton's penis. They have the officials slow down games with bad calls to keep them more 'interesting' and increase advertising time.

They also use teams to modify the mood of local populations giving them victories when the area is down and putting them up for ridicule if they want to to make some kind of statement.

Fuck the NFL.

Hey fucktard, I posted a thread about how awful the NFL officiating has been earlier this year and got nothing but trolls in it.

The same team I have cheered for since I knew what football was. The Bengals. Through thick or thin, they have always been my team. My team got screwed in two games this year, and I started a thread about it. Guess what happened? I got trolled hard for whining. So yeah... you are a whiner. We all bitch and whine, so when certain people on this board are constantly calling people whiners, snowflakes, buttercups... whatever.

Oh...you mean the team the Texans have routinely beat every year?
Get on NFL .com and you might learn something. To a team everyone is saying the Texans got screwed.
Go back to your figure skating......

Get on NFL .com and you might learn something. To a team everyone is saying the Texans got screwed.

And most people said the Bengals got screwed in the Pittsburgh game, Broncos game, and Patriots game this year.

Texans beat the Bengals EVERY year? There you go making shit up again... they don't play EVERY year. Do you really know anything about football or do you just watch it so you can watch guys run around in tight pants so you can look at their asses?

And most people said the Bengals got screwed in the Pittsburgh game, Broncos game, and Patriots game this year.

Texans beat the Bengals EVERY year? There you go making shit up again... they don't play EVERY year. Do you really know anything about football or do you just watch it so you can watch guys run around in tight pants so you can look at their asses?

So you know shit about the NFL...
The Texans have shut you down in every AFC match up in the playoffs.....even using back up QBs.

Fag sports? Few sports are gayer than a bunch of domestic abusers in tights playing grab ass while pretending to be tough guys dressed head to fucking toe in protective gear.

Rugby is a real sport.

Forum List

Back