Done with the NFL

I shit you not!!!! Fans were shining a laser in Brocks eyes during plays!!!
The announcers called it and they showed it on camera!!!!
FUCK YOU NFL THATS IT!!!!!!
The officials called back a clear TD and an obvious first down!!!!
They replay the game somewhere besides beanerville or I never turn on another NFL game again!!!!
That play was fucked up, but they couldn't call it a TD because defenders stopped when the whistle was blown. No-win situation there.

I hadn't heard the laser thing.
You could see the lasers shining on the Houston players during the ESPN coverage.

Some dope dealers in the crowd or other delinquents must have been doing it.

They replay the game somewhere besides beanerville or I never turn on another NFL game again!!!!
That play was fucked up, but they couldn't call it a TD because defenders stopped when the whistle was blown. No-win situation there.

I hadn't heard the laser thing.
You could see the lasers shining on the Houston players during the ESPN coverage.

Some dope dealers in the crowd or other delinquents must have been doing it.
Yeah, I saw it online today. Not cool. I've also "heard" that they're big Raiders fans down there, so....

:rolleyes-41:

Texans got jobbed!!!!!
Laser lights in Brocks eyes and calling back an obvious TD.
Fuck You NFL I'm done!!!

I'm a Ravens fan. But there's no doubt the Texans were robbed last night. I couldn't believe they call that TD back. It was clear real-time the receiver never stepped out. I didn't hear about the laser lights, but I just googled it. Yea, Texans were robbed. If that happened to my Ravens I'd feel the same way.

I got an idea... write Trump a letter and ask him to do something about it. Maybe he'll make the NFL great again!

Snowflake.

Wow. The butt hurt over Trump has consumed you. I mean, hijacking a football thread to rant. You're pathetic. Sucks to be you. :biggrin:

Shit. I blew off pro ball altogether a few years back when I discovered women's pole vaulting.

Has some similarities to another womens pole sport I used to like watching alot.

:)

Yeah...but you don't need to bring a wad of one dollar bills to watch.

New seating arrangements could make that a possibility but it might cost the girls their traditional athletic sponsorships that are worth far more than a wad of one dollar bills. ;)

I get pissed at the refs and stuff sometimes too, but I know I won't stop watching NFL football. It's exciting and I love it.
Since I stopped watching the NFL this year, I have been astonished to see how much free time I have on the weekends.

Think about it, football is an all day gig on Sunday now, after church.

Shit, I got twice the weekend now and spend it with my wife doing things.

Been great for the marriage, at least so far, but I'll probably wind up fucking it all up somehow.

Football is a childs game played by grown men for more money than is shameful.

I couldnt care less about that insane crap any more, and love life more for it.

Lame. You are going to be missing football before you know it. :beer:

I get pissed at the refs and stuff sometimes too, but I know I won't stop watching NFL football. It's exciting and I love it.
Nothing more exciting than watching a QB take a knee or spike the ball. As sports go, it`s garbage but it gets high ratings because of the time of year they play and the gambling. I bought 2 squares for the Steeler game Thanksgiving since I`ll be at a relatives home and I`ll be forced to watch it. 3 hours of commercials interrupted by 9 minutes of actual playing. I can`t wait....to go home.

Hmm. I don't think you actually watch football, or your team is just really sucky. :dunno:

You voted for hillary, didn't you?

Nothing more exciting than watching a QB take a knee or spike the ball. As sports go, it`s garbage but it gets high ratings because of the time of year they play and the gambling. I bought 2 squares for the Steeler game Thanksgiving since I`ll be at a relatives home and I`ll be forced to watch it. 3 hours of commercials interrupted by 9 minutes of actual playing. I can`t wait....to go home.

Hmm. I don't think you actually watch football, or your team is just really sucky. :dunno:
I no longer watch it because the players are obnoxious and I can find better things to do with 3+ hours of my time that are more fun than watching tv commercials that are interrupted by less than 10 minutes of actual playing time. You`ve never watched an NFL game? Oh...the team I used to watch has 6 Super Bowl rings including the free one they got when they played the Seahawks in Super Bowl XL.

I no longer watch it because the players are obnoxious and I can find better things to do with 3+ hours of my time that are more fun than watching tv commercials that are interrupted by less than 10 minutes of actual playing time. You`ve never watched an NFL game? Oh...the team I used to watch has 6 Super Bowl rings including the free one they got when they played the Seahawks in Super Bowl XL.

Just DVR the games and take out the commercials. Besides, commercial breaks are good so you can get food or go to the bathroom or whatever. All sports games that are televised are going to have commercials. Those are their sponsors and that is how they are able to televise the games so that we all don't have to pay to see them.

You should write the NFL a strongly worded letter.

Nah....I just refuse to watch another game.
They can continue their downward spiral.
Lasers in Brocks eyes and a TD called back plus two first downs that they screwed the Texans on.
This was an obvious rig and I really hate to say it because I've been a fan for over forty years.
They replay the game or i'm finished with the NFL.

Replay the game? That'll happen as soon as they re-do the Presidential Election...racist.

Maybe you should stick to watching womens ice skating or possibly dance,because if you had actually watched the game,which I know you didnt because you're more into fag sports,you would know it was fucked.

Fag sports? Few sports are gayer than a bunch of domestic abusers in tights playing grab ass while pretending to be tough guys dressed head to fucking toe in protective gear.

Rugby is a real sport.

All but maybe 1% of the best rugby players in the world would be literally deceased before the end of one season in the NFL.

The same team I have cheered for since I knew what football was. The Bengals. Through thick or thin, they have always been my team. My team got screwed in two games this year, and I started a thread about it. Guess what happened? I got trolled hard for whining. So yeah... you are a whiner. We all bitch and whine, so when certain people on this board are constantly calling people whiners, snowflakes, buttercups... whatever.

So remember, when you start these threads, this what you can expect.

Oh...you mean the team the Texans have routinely beat every year?
Get on NFL .com and you might learn something. To a team everyone is saying the Texans got screwed.
Go back to your figure skating......

And most people said the Bengals got screwed in the Pittsburgh game, Broncos game, and Patriots game this year.

Texans beat the Bengals EVERY year? There you go making shit up again... they don't play EVERY year. Do you really know anything about football or do you just watch it so you can watch guys run around in tight pants so you can look at their asses?

So you know shit about the NFL...
The Texans have shut you down in every AFC match up in the playoffs.....even using back up QBs.

No, I KNOW what happened, but it doesn't happen every year numb nuts. They play on Christmas Eve you wanna make an avatar bet?

Well lets see.....the NFL allowed beaner fans to shine lasers in Brocks eyes and called back a sure TD from Hopkins along with two obvious first downs.
I think I'll pass ........

You should see if soros will give you a few mil to stage a protest march.

Yeah right...

Oh...you mean the team the Texans have routinely beat every year?
Get on NFL .com and you might learn something. To a team everyone is saying the Texans got screwed.
Go back to your figure skating......

And most people said the Bengals got screwed in the Pittsburgh game, Broncos game, and Patriots game this year.

Texans beat the Bengals EVERY year? There you go making shit up again... they don't play EVERY year. Do you really know anything about football or do you just watch it so you can watch guys run around in tight pants so you can look at their asses?

So you know shit about the NFL...
The Texans have shut you down in every AFC match up in the playoffs.....even using back up QBs.

No, I KNOW what happened, but it doesn't happen every year numb nuts. They play on Christmas Eve you wanna make an avatar bet?

Well lets see.....the NFL allowed beaner fans to shine lasers in Brocks eyes and called back a sure TD from Hopkins along with two obvious first downs.
I think I'll pass ........

You should see if soros will give you a few mil to stage a protest march.

GFY

Speaking of the Texans... I flew to Houston in 2012 to see the Ravens play and they got crushed! Texans dominated. But Texans fans could not have been nicer. Great place to see a game. But 2012 had a happy ending when I flew to New Orleans to watch the Ravens win the Super Bowl!!! :banana:

Yeah right...

You sure sound like one of the sore-loser tantrum throwers.

Forum List

Back