Done deal....Tax bill passes

Yes...no doubt CNN and MSLSD will be hair-on-fire commentary tonight.

This is a common Facebook post by lefties...
Trump is our worst President and a danger to the United States and to the world. He needs to be impeached simply on the grounds of incompetence!

All the conspiracies left wingers created in their minds never happened despite a full court press by the liberal fake news media. Sen. Thune (R-SD) said it best: "democrats didn't participate because they have a different view of the world where people send their money to Washington and bureaucrats spend it".

I am watching CNN, Bernie is on and I kid you not, he said this with a straight face and complete conviction, "this Tax Bill is making it easier for corporations to move outside of America".

I've heard some fibs in my time and political talk, but what he just stated defies all logic.

I am watching CNN, Bernie is on and I kid you not, he said this with a straight face and complete conviction, "this Tax Bill is making it easier for corporations to move outside of America".

I've heard some fibs in my time and political talk, but what he just stated defies all logic.

You do have a point. The explanation is that when he says "America" he actually means "the United States".
It's a common oversight in this country. We're soooorry aboot that, eh?

Forum List

Back