Biden's Mental Fitness Is "Sharp"

Independentthinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
according to Homeland Security Secretary's, Alehandro Mayorkas.

Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas offered a similar defense, calling Biden “sharp.”

“The most difficult part about a meeting with President Biden is preparing for it because he is sharp, intensely probing and detail-oriented and focused,” Mayorkas told “Meet the Press.”

When asked whether he or other members of the Cabinet have considered invoking the 25th Amendment, which would trigger a process for the Cabinet to remove and replace the president, Mayorkas said, “Not at all.”

“I don’t engage in politics. I’m responsible for governing and following the president’s agenda, which I scrupulously do,” he said.

So, Mayorkas also admits that he follows the president's agenda regarding the border crisis. Glad to know that such a reliable source depicts Biden's mental capacity as being "sharp". That seals it for me.

Is this why Sponge Brains Shits Pants is ignoring the biggest TV Audience in Human History in today's Soupie Bowl?? Because he's just too sharp? Too cool for school??

Biden is a vegetable. I knew it in 2000 as did most other non-vegetables (Republicans) but the lemmings in the dimocrap side of the specturm kept repeating the lies form the Media so much they started to believe them.

Which is the very defintition of weak-mindedd.

No wonder dims love Xiden so much, he reminds them of themselves.

1707672734390.gif

Did I post this yet?

Politics aside, the man looks to be in physical pain when his brain is freezing up. I'm guessing his blood pressure spikes and the stress in the moment are both very bad for this old man's health. His inner circle needs to convince him it's time to step down.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
I surmise that Potato has a few stubborn lingering vestigial brain cells which dimly realize (whenever he goes into one of his frequent fugue states) that he’s gonna be taking a lot more shit for it later.

Why don’t his people give him some goddamn cue cards?

Politics aside, the man looks to be in physical pain when his brain is freezing up. I'm guessing his blood pressure spikes and the stress in the moment are both very bad for this old man's health. His inner circle needs to convince him it's time to step down.
He seems to have good and bad days. But yeah, I agree.

Forum List

Back