Doncic Has Last Laugh

I get that. Curry has more experience than Doncic. He's the best shooter to ever play so that's a reasonable take.
Doncic is hungrier. He is more versatile. Can't be stopped. Curry maybe can be stopped? I think the younger team is going to have the edge in that series.

So if I'm right it's Dallas vs Miami. Tough to call. Look at what Miami did to Tatum and Co. They might do that to Dallas. I wouldn't bet any money I wasn't willing to lose on the Western finals or the finals. Hell, Boston isn't out of it yet. It just didn't look good for them last night. Miami is a different beast than the Bucks were. They'll have to adjust.

Are these playoffs great or what? Lebon, out. Harden, out. Westbrook & Kyrie out. I feel bad for Chris Paul. He's the only one.

every time the Mavs "die", they come back to life, and Luka ALWAYS has the last laugh

Doncic is hungrier. He is more versatile. Can't be stopped. Curry maybe can be stopped? I think the younger team is going to have the edge in that series.

So if I'm right it's Dallas vs Miami. Tough to call. Look at what Miami did to Tatum and Co. They might do that to Dallas. I wouldn't bet any money I wasn't willing to lose on the Western finals or the finals. Hell, Boston isn't out of it yet. It just didn't look good for them last night. Miami is a different beast than the Bucks were. They'll have to adjust.

Are these playoffs great or what? Lebon, out. Harden, out. Westbrook & Kyrie out. I feel bad for Chris Paul. He's the only one.
That's not the question though is it? It's game on the line and you need a bucket who do you want taking that shot Luka or Steph. Right now it has to be Steph, and that takes zero away from Luka. Steph Curry is the best shooter in NBA history. Both can create their own shot. Both can drive to the bucket. Steph has just been doing it a lot longer so you have to tip your hat to him over the young stud.

A slight tangent, if you please.

Luka is one of many examples in the NBA today of the best way to nurture top athletes. Luka was playing against ADULTS when he was 13 years old, and they weren't cutting him any slack. If he were raised in, say, suburban Boston, he would have been playing against other kids he same age, or maybe a year older. THe top athletes cannot progress unless they are constantly challenged, and our focus on school sports and age-group competition holds the best players back. In the rest of the world, they don't even have school sports (because they are a stupid distraction).

The same factors are present in Black American players, who mainly develop their skills in playgrounds where only the best players stay on the court, nobody is checking birth certificates, and nobody is cutting anybody any slack.

The same principle applies to other sports as well, particularly soccer, where top American players have to leave the country to get the kind of competition that develops them to their greatest levels.

Luka led his Euro league team to a championship at either 16 or 17 years old. Like Tiger Woods before him, they were both facing pressure from older, more seasoned professionals at a very young age, and often beating them. What that does is give an athlete a killer instinct that makes them crave the pressure that comes with closing out a match/series against a tough opponent.

I knew it was a mistake when Atlanta drafted him and traded him to Dallas, how any GM did not take him with the first pick shows professional negligence and dereliction of duty.

That's not the question though is it? It's game on the line and you need a bucket who do you want taking that shot Luka or Steph. Right now it has to be Steph, and that takes zero away from Luka. Steph Curry is the best shooter in NBA history. Both can create their own shot. Both can drive to the bucket. Steph has just been doing it a lot longer so you have to tip your hat to him over the young stud.

I have to agree, and it is not taking anything from Luka, as Steph is the best pure shooter in NBA history.

And he’s not over the hill yet like harden, lebron, Durant, Westbrook, Paul and kyrie. At lest I hope these guys are past their primes. I love the young players. All these young guys on Dallas, Miami, Boston. F those old farts. Steph can still ball for sure. How old is he?

Also, I just realized with three rings the curry warriors are a dynasty. Should have one more but dreymont fucked up and Cleveland got lucky. Kyrie got lucky.

A 60 second interview before the game just shocked Charles and Shaq.

And then Doncic put on a clinic, putting an absolute beat down on the team with the best record in the NBA, on their home court, in a deciding game 7.

Yea, he totally reminds me of Larry Bird, only with more personality, and just as much game.

Charles Barkley, Shaquille O'Neal stunned by Luka Doncic TNT interview
The warriors might be too good. Looking like Miami vs golden state in the finals. Of course I’m bing premature.

Sorry to spoil your day but are you sure you want to root for the Mavericks?

Cuban has thrown his support behind Black Lives Matter and has appointed a black CEO (Cynthia Marshall), president (Terdema Ussery), head coaches (Jason Kidd and Avery Johnson) and general manager (Nico Harrison) during his time in Dallas.
And Steph Curry recently wrote a thesis about "advancing gender equity" in order to graduate...they're all woke...so i'm not supposed to cheer anyone? BS!

And Steph Curry recently wrote a thesis about "advancing gender equity" in order to graduate...they're all woke...so i'm not supposed to cheer anyone? BS!
There are certain people I like, even after I find out they they are Republicans or conservatives. No one's perfect. lol

I also found this

JordanAccolades LeBron
6Championships4
5MVPs4
6Finals MVPs4
11All-NBA17
9All-Defense6
14All-Star18
10Scoring titles1

MJ is 10 trillion times better than that other dude
I couldn't find the same side by side for Lebron/MJ as I did Jocic/Bird. The one that stuck out was LEADERSHIP. Jordan kills Lebron when it comes to leadership. And they didn't list competitiveness. If they did Jordan would win that too. Bird and Magic beat him on that too. They just wanted it more.

If Lebron was more competitive and a better leader, he'd be the GOAT no questions asked. But he isn't/wasn't.

Doncic should be with the Atlanta Hawks, who traded him on draft night for the less talented but equally viscious personality who shines in away games and likes to torture opponents Trae Young

Doncic should be with the Atlanta Hawks, who traded him on draft night for the less talented but equally viscious personality who shines in away games and likes to torture opponents Trae Young

This is why I love the playoffs. I wouldn't even know Trae Young if it weren't for the playoffs last year. Unfortunately this year his team took a step backward. They need a few more pieces to be competitive.

And he’s not over the hill yet like harden, lebron, Durant, Westbrook, Paul and kyrie. At lest I hope these guys are past their primes. I love the young players. All these young guys on Dallas, Miami, Boston. F those old farts. Steph can still ball for sure. How old is he?

Also, I just realized with three rings the curry warriors are a dynasty. Should have one more but dreymont fucked up and Cleveland got lucky. Kyrie got lucky.
Lebron is hardly over the hill. He was 2nd in scoring behind Embid by .3 points per game.

Forum List

Back