Doncic Has Last Laugh

odanny

Diamond Member
May 7, 2017
Midwest - Trumplandia
A 60 second interview before the game just shocked Charles and Shaq.

And then Doncic put on a clinic, putting an absolute beat down on the team with the best record in the NBA, on their home court, in a deciding game 7.

Yea, he totally reminds me of Larry Bird, only with more personality, and just as much game.

Charles Barkley, Shaquille O'Neal stunned by Luka Doncic TNT interview

love watching Doncic play. i send him all sorts of songs on twitter to psyche him up before the game...it's just that his body is too fat, and he's too short, i don't think he's athletic enough, but he's a joy to watch, and i have nobody else to cheer, so go Mavs!

I'm a LONG time and long suffering Suns fan. You really have to give Doncic and the rest of the Mavericks credit for playing the way they did, not only in game 7, but in their other wins in the series, as well. Doncic has my vote for regular season MVP. I just hope the guy from Milwaukee doesn't win again. Embiid from Philadelphia has a good shot at MVP, as well. I'll be rooting for the Mavs the rest of the way.

I'm a LONG time and long suffering Suns fan. You really have to give Doncic and the rest of the Mavericks credit for playing the way they did, not only in game 7, but in their other wins in the series, as well. Doncic has my vote for regular season MVP. I just hope the guy from Milwaukee doesn't win again. Embiid from Philadelphia has a good shot at MVP, as well. I'll be rooting for the Mavs the rest of the way.
i'm sorry bro, Suns are overrated...loved watching the Suns in the Steve Nash era, they were a lot of fun...also like the Suns because they drafted my bro Bodgan Bogdanovic, though they sent him back to Turkey the first 3 years lol

A 60 second interview before the game just shocked Charles and Shaq.

And then Doncic put on a clinic, putting an absolute beat down on the team with the best record in the NBA, on their home court, in a deciding game 7.

Yea, he totally reminds me of Larry Bird, only with more personality, and just as much game.

Charles Barkley, Shaquille O'Neal stunned by Luka Doncic TNT interview
I like where they said media obligations are part of why they make millions. These premadonas need to get over themselves. I hear the owners are going to do something about guys like harden, Westbrook, kyrie. Guys who get 5 year contracts but stop playing hard after 2.

love watching Doncic play. i send him all sorts of songs on twitter to psyche him up before the game...it's just that his body is too fat, and he's too short, i don't think he's athletic enough, but he's a joy to watch, and i have nobody else to cheer, so go Mavs!
He’s 6’7” and plays point guard.

What about Herro? He's white. And American. And you can half root for Tatum, Curry and Klay. Duncan Robinson on the Heat is white. And Boston always has a lot of whites on their team. Root for them.

What about Herro? He's white. And American. And you can half root for Tatum, Curry and Klay. Duncan Robinson on the Heat is white. And Boston always has a lot of whites on their team. Root for them.
LOL? What? I dont think Boston has more white players than other teams.

LOL? What? I dont think Boston has more white players than other teams.
Payton Prichard
Daniel Theis
Nik Stauskas
Sam Hauser

I didn't realize Dallas is the whitest team

The Mavericks roster has often failed to reflect the demographics of the league. There are a number of reasons, some more justifiable than others

Sorry to spoil your day but are you sure you want to root for the Mavericks?

Cuban has thrown his support behind Black Lives Matter and has appointed a black CEO (Cynthia Marshall), president (Terdema Ussery), head coaches (Jason Kidd and Avery Johnson) and general manager (Nico Harrison) during his time in Dallas.

Sorry to spoil your day but are you sure you want to root for the Mavericks?

Cuban has thrown his support behind Black Lives Matter and has appointed a black CEO (Cynthia Marshall), president (Terdema Ussery), head coaches (Jason Kidd and Avery Johnson) and general manager (Nico Harrison) during his time in Dallas.
don't care about politics...and Jason Kidd is not black dummy...wow you're a piece of work

Forum List

Back