Donate Now! Trump needs a new Jet Plane

JLW

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2012
Hours after news broke that a private jet carrying former President Trump and his team was forced to make an emergency landing in New Orleans after shortly taking off from the city, Trump's PAC emailed supporters asking them for funds to build a new plane.

'I have a very important update on my plane, but I need to trust that you won't share it with anyone,' wrote Trump in the email.

'Do you remember Trump Force One?' the email asks. 'Before becoming the greatest President of all time, I traveled the Country in my plane, known as Trump Force One. I have a very important update on my plane, but I need to trust that you won't share it with anyone: my team is building a BRAND NEW Trump Force One.'

The email then gives donors the option to 'see Trump Force One' by clicking on a hyperlink, which takes them to a page where they can donate between $5 and $2,000 to the Save America JFC PAC.

Trump joins a long line of other sleaze buckets that asked their flock for donations to buy a private jet….

I thought this fraud was worth 10 billion dollars. People dying in the Ukraine and the market in the tank but Trump needs a jet plane. Trump Uber Alles!

Last edited:
Hours after news broke that a private jet carrying former President Trump and his team was forced to make an emergency landing in New Orleans after shortly taking off from the city, Trump's PAC emailed supporters asking them for funds to build a new plane.

'I have a very important update on my plane, but I need to trust that you won't share it with anyone,' wrote Trump in the email.

'Do you remember Trump Force One?' the email asks. 'Before becoming the greatest President of all time, I traveled the Country in my plane, known as Trump Force One. I have a very important update on my plane, but I need to trust that you won't share it with anyone: my team is building a BRAND NEW Trump Force One.'

The email then gives donors the option to 'see Trump Force One' by clicking on a hyperlink, which takes them to a page where they can donate between $5 and $2,000 to the Save America JFC PAC.

Trump just joins a long line of other sleaze buckets that asked their flock for a private jet….

I thought this fraud was worth 10 billion dollars. People dying in the Ukraine and the market in the tank but Trump needs a jet plane. Trump Uber Alles!
Calling all suckers!

Trump just joins a long line of other sleaze buckets that asked their flock for a private jet….

Rump One Toaster didn't toast today and needs replaced. Please donate from $5.00 to $2,000.00 to make sure that the proper gold plating is included.

Trump joins a long line of other sleaze buckets that asked their flock for donations to buy a private jet….

Anyone who thinks Trump is a billionaire is delusional.

Poor old guy is crowd funding his retirement.

bernie asking house.jpg

How many of you donated to Bernie?

OMG. Trump is such a sleaze. Those poor people. He'll take all their money.

As long as his agendas are part of the Repub direction, then it is okay. Don't worry though, McCarthy and Mitch will keep your movement going after November.
Are you going to make Trump happy? Give him your money. He will love you more.

OMG. Trump is such a sleaze. Those poor people. He'll take all their money.
People give to Trump so we can be great again and get out of this democrat worldwide nightmare you voted for dumbass....your government just takes your money... in fact they just voted to send billions to Ukraine.... did they ask you if that is okay with you?...

People give to Trump so we can be great again and get out of this democrat worldwide nightmare you voted for dumbass....your government just takes your money... in fact they just voted to send billions to Ukraine.... did they ask you if that is okay with you?...
Trump is gouging his followers. Damn, he has a long history of cheating his charities, students who paid for Trump University etc.

Forum List

Back