Seattle teachers union demands forced masking until May to ensure ‘sense of normalcy’ for children

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
So now it's a sense of "normalcy" to keep the masks on.

Seattle public schoolchildren could be required to wear masks until at least May, despite mandates being lifted in the state and county, as the school district negotiates further steps with the teachers union.

The union is arguing mask requirements bring a sense of “normalcy” to children.

Washington state Gov. Jay Inslee, a Democrat, has lifted his state’s indoor mask mandate beginning March 11, including in schools, and King County will follow suit. Seattle Public Schools, however, announced in a recent statement that it would keep its mask mandate for students “until further notice.”

1646864438679.png

So now it's a sense of "normalcy" to keep the masks on.
Absolutely a Seattle move. The majority of those that live in Seattle are dumb, no other explanation. Crime up, homeless numbers up, taxes up and yet they keep electing the same people, just dumb, pure dumb.

Absolutely a Seattle move. The majority of those that live in Seattle are dumb, no other explanation. Crime up, homeless numbers up, taxes up and yet they keep electing the same people, just dumb, pure dumb.
Yes. It's a shame.

Seattle used to be a nice city.

So did San Francisco.

Now all you see is needles and shit. Shit and needles.

Tourism is dead in these cities, no one wants to go there.

Those whining Ukrainians have no idea how good they have it. Mask freedom!
What is the sense of wearing the masks? Normalcy? WTF? Normalcy is being able to see ones face. Let the kids decide, lets move on.

If you want to talk about the poor Ukrainian people and the ruthless dictator that is Putin, I think you will find a hundred plus threads on this board.

What is the sense of wearing the masks? Normalcy? WTF? Normalcy is being able to see ones face. Let the kids decide, lets move on.

If you want to talk about the poor Ukrainian people and the ruthless dictator that is Putin, I think you will find a hundred plus threads on this board.
"Normalcy" in a typical big city goes like this:

My daughter opens the front door of her school, which is the best most expensive one that everyone wants to send their kids to -

And she looks to the right and she sees a needle park. We have to forbid her from playing in the park after school, because she might get jabbed with a dirty needle.

Then she looks the other way to the left, and she sees fresh steaming piles of human shit! I kid you not! And this is in a newly gentrified are where rents are upwards of 4k/month for a small 2 bedroom apartment.

The people who run these cities have no pride. Tourists won't go there, and residents want to leave. As the father and provider, I find it necessary to prepurchase tickets for my family on the last plane out.

Do Seattle children emerge from the womb wearing masks?

The normal state of affairs is living free of masks, especially for children, who are virtually immune
from covid.
The teachers are insane.

Forum List

Back