Donald Trump’s re-election playbook: 25 ways he'll lie, cheat and abuse his power

1) Declare yourself above the law.

2) Use racist fearmongering. Demand “law and order” and describe protesters as “thugs”, “lowlife” and “rioters and looters”. Describe Covid-19 as “kung-flu”. Retweet posts from white supremacists. In your campaign ads, use a symbol associated with Nazis.

3) Appoint an attorney general more loyal to you than to America, and politicize the Department of Justice so it’s lenient on your loyalists and comes down hard on your enemies. Have it lighten the sentence of a crony convicted of lying under oath. Order investigations of industries you dislike.

And so it goes on. I do wonder how they will winkle him out of his bunker on election day.

Trump has no chance of winning reelection - without CHEATING.
Then he better cheat real good.

2) Use racist fearmongering. Demand “law and order” and describe protesters as “thugs”, “lowlife” and “rioters and looters”. Describe Covid-19 as “kung-flu”. Retweet posts from white supremacists. In your campaign ads, use a symbol associated with Nazis.

3) Appoint an attorney general more loyal to you than to America, and politicize the Department of Justice so it’s lenient on your loyalists and comes down hard on your enemies. Have it lighten the sentence of a crony convicted of lying under oath. Order investigations of industries you dislike.

And so it goes on. I do wonder how they will winkle him out of his bunker on election day.
Wow, how did they narrow it down to just 25 things?
His serfs have no rebuttal. Its like they have already given up.
The rebuttal was that we don't care what TDS victims say, especially if they're not US voters.

And we have our Daily Winner. It was tough to pick a winner today with so many to choose from. The Fruitcakes abound.

And Johnny, what has he won? Well, Monty, he's won a Lead Lined Row Boat with only a right sided paddle made of Nerf and Spagetti.

1593380031886.jpeg

White Americans continued that tradition, doing everything you put on tom.
The first slave owner in America was black you jabbering retard.

John Casor. In 1654, John Casor became the first legal slave in America. Anthony Johnson, previously an African indentured slave, claimed John Casor as his slave. The Northampton County rule against Casor, and declared him propter for life by Anthony Johnson.Since Africans were not English, they were not covered by the English Common Law.

Hate to break it to you but Endenture Slaves were already in the Carolinas in 1622 in the Dutch Trading Ventures. One of my Greats was an endentured slave for 5 years to pay for his boat trip. in 1624. The Endentured Slave Owners were all colors including Red.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

John Casor. In 1654, John Casor became the first legal slave in America. Anthony Johnson, previously an African indentured slave, claimed John Casor as his slave. The Northampton County rule against Casor, and declared him propter for life by Anthony Johnson.Since Africans were not English, they were not covered by the English Common Law.
That is incorrect. John Punch was the first slave as decided by the Virginia House of Governors in 1640. He was owned by a white man named Hugh Gywnn.

There is a huge difference between a Slave an Endentured Servant. My Great was an Endentured Servant. There was usually a contract that ran for X amount of time or money. When that ran out the Servant was granted their leave. The Slavery you are talking about grew out of the Endentured Servant and was specific to Africans that started out as Endentured Servants that had land rights after their contract ran out. It was ruled that the Africans could NOT pass the land to their decendants at the time of their death and it would revert back to the trading company. Hence, the Children were slaves with no human rights and belonged to the land. The Dutch were the orginators to this system but it was held over.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Hate to break it to you but Endenture Slaves were already in the Carolinas in 1622 in the Dutch Trading Ventures. One of my Greats was an endentured slave for 5 years to pay for his boat trip. in 1624. The Endentured Slave Owners were all colors including Red.
So after he did his 5 years what happened? Oh yeah, you were born. Fuck, should of sold your ass off to Egypt...

dOnald seems to have. He's already been saying things like "Joe Biden will be you president".

Looking forward to the debates. We'll see who has more "senior moments".
Will there even be any? tRump has first tried to cancel them and then called for more than the traditional three. Sounds like he's afraid.
Trump isn't afraid of debating Joe Biden. Biden's a senile idiot! What Trump is rightfully concerned about is a debate set up where his enemies in the Main Stream Media get to "moderate" the debates! All he's asking for is a level playing field!
Here's the problem with your theory:

tRump knows Joe Biden isn't really senile. He knows it's just a lie he tells. He also knows debates are not like spewing bullshit for the faithful at rallies, and the he is the one showing signs of mental a physical deterioration.

He's terrified.
Amusing...Joe Biden has literally been hiding in his basement for three months while Trump has given almost daily press briefings you think Trump is "terrified" of Joe Biden? The people that are "terrified" right now are the folks running Biden's campaign! They know that at some point they're going to have to let Joe answer questions and they know how gaffe prone he's always been. And that was BEFORE he became senile!
I don't think he's terrified, I know is he is. You can see it in his shambling "stride"(lol), hear it in his voice. Hell, he's already said "Joe Biden will be your president". Even he knows he's lost.
Trump has a "shambling stride"? Did you really just claim that? Damn but you on the left are getting desperate!

Compare how Trump "strides" to how Biden walks...

Did I say shambling?

I meant shuffling.

My bad.

...but he won't violate the Constitution, trample both Constitutional and Civil Rights, Violate the Rule of Law by committing FISA Court abuses, perjury, & sedition...

...he won't extort Ukraine PMs...and brag about doing so on videotape, won't tell blacks when they are and when they are not 'black'...

...he won't rig primaries and elections...or collude with Russians and foreign spies to try to win ...or affect coups...

This is the appreciation you show after trump rescued you from the EU?...You're an ungrateful lot over there tommy.

The rebuttal was that we don't care what TDS victims say, especially if they're not US voters.

So Gaslighting is their defence...

They know they have gone down so far they can't actually mount a defence anymore...

So Gaslighting is their defence...

They know they have gone down so far they can't actually mount a defence anymore...

All they do is bullshit, no sense even replying to bullshit.
All they have is rambling TDS lies, no facts to debate, so let them type away until they post something worthy of a reply.

Forum List

Back