P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
I am extremely interested to see what the results of Trump's efforts will be on our elections. He is investigating voter fraud and trying to stop that. At the same time, he is working on solving our illegal immigration problems. If he serves a full two terms in office and makes this a serious focus, we should know for sure by 2024.

To be clear - I have no prediction here at all. None. I truly don't know. That's why I'm so interested to see what the results will be. Will it result in Republican's dominating elections? Will we see absolutely no difference at all because the voter fraud was minimal? :dunno:

I'll tell you this much though - I absolutely love the fact that President Trump is trying to clean up America. We were a completely lawless society under Barack Obama - and that's why you saw society unravel. If we don't enforce the laws, we become a third-world hell hole. And that is unacceptable.

Trump Voter Fraud Probe Could Find Many Cases

Trump’s Immigration Orders, Explained

I am extremely interested to see what the results of Trump's efforts will be on our elections.

I am more interested to see what the results of his efforts will be on our country. (So far, so good.) However, I have no illusions about the ability of voters (citizens?) to exercise rational long-term judgment. Due to structural considerations, the House and Senate will probably stay in GOP hands through 2020. After that, a new group of gullible voters will probably submit once again to left-wing demagoguery.

The problem is that Trump is taking the low hanging fruit and as jwoodie inferred out the senate will have almost certain cloture after 2018. Therefore he should try to get the Ds to put out their plans for repeal and replace, infrastructure and other things he would like to go along with and let the congressional Rs be bad cop in how to pay for this stuff. That should be done immediately so Obamacare is not redefined as Trumpcare and he looks more like a unity president

One effect that Trump's Presidency will have on our elections, is that foreign saboteurs will have a difficult time using cyber attacks and false propaganda to install an agent as our President in the future.
Now President Trump is an "agent" of Russia?!? A KGB agent? :lmao:

I don't see how Trump survives for two terms. The man is a walking environmental disaster.
Don't get me wrong, I support most of his policies thus far but, he can't keep his big fucking mouth shut when it comes to "getting even" or whatever it is he thinks he's doing.

I don't see how Trump survives for two terms. The man is a walking environmental disaster.
Don't get me wrong, I support most of his policies thus far but, he can't keep his big fucking mouth shut when it comes to "getting even" or whatever it is he thinks he's doing.
So how is that going to hurt him? Did you not pay attention to the last election? The more he shot his mouth off, the more popular he became with the American people who are tired of the fascist left attempting to use political correctness as a weapon to silence the masses.

One effect that Trump's Presidency will have on our elections, is that foreign saboteurs will have a difficult time using cyber attacks and false propaganda to install an agent as our President in the future.
Now President Trump is an "agent" of Russia?!? A KGB agent? :lmao:
Trump is an obese dullard, with zero tact or self control. He would never qualify for the KGB.

That is BS. The fact is that voters were disgusted with both candidates. If you could vote None of the Above and that meant we would have to start all over and neither Clinton or Trump could win, it would have won in a landslide.

I am extremely interested to see what the results of Trump's efforts will be on our elections. He is investigating voter fraud and trying to stop that. At the same time, he is working on solving our illegal immigration problems. If he serves a full two terms in office and makes this a serious focus, we should know for sure by 2024.

To be clear - I have no prediction here at all. None. I truly don't know. That's why I'm so interested to see what the results will be. Will it result in Republican's dominating elections? Will we see absolutely no difference at all because the voter fraud was minimal? :dunno:

I'll tell you this much though - I absolutely love the fact that President Trump is trying to clean up America. We were a completely lawless society under Barack Obama - and that's why you saw society unravel. If we don't enforce the laws, we become a third-world hell hole. And that is unacceptable.

Trump Voter Fraud Probe Could Find Many Cases

Trump’s Immigration Orders, Explained

I have an answer. Like Ronald Reagan, a lot will depend on the American people. Trump can only open the doors, but if the people do not take up the cause to keep them open, press to hold politicians accountable, make their voices heard, fight to hold what they have, in due time, it will just go back to the way it was.

Trump is an obese dullard, with zero tact or self control. He would never qualify for the KGB.
So basically the male version of Hitlery Clinton...
Oh is that what you voted for? Fucking idiot.
Well President Trump actually created businesses, jobs, and wealth in his lifetime while all Hitlery Clinton ever created was lies. So I went with the job creator who has greatly exceeded all expectations. He's been amazing so far.

Forum List

Back