'Donald Trump's Mental Decline Is No Joke': Ex-Prez Suffers Bizarre Brain Freeze, Slurs Through Speech — Watch the Video

Right? He's out the talking for 45+ minutes, Biden can't talk 45 seconds without losing his train of thought even when he has notes and/or a teleprompter.
:yes_text12: you OWNED his ass as well as the OP and all other trump haters here.:abgg2q.jpg::TH_WAY~113:

too bad they are too immature to admit you checkmated them and will post a laughing or fake news smiley in defeat. :abgg2q.jpg:

I would like Trump killed by a 16 year old trans kid in the most humiliating fashion. Like killed by a can of low sodium beans. Chunked at the side of his head and killing him instantly. This is my fantasy. Now I'm gonna make some strong Turkish tea and have chicken and oranges for dinner.

I fantasize about the horrible situations that can cause Trump to die. I want him dead

I would like Trump killed by a 16 year old trans kid in the most humiliating fashion. Like killed by a can of low sodium beans. Chunked at the side of his head and killing him instantly. This is my fantasy. Now I'm gonna make some strong Turkish tea and have chicken and oranges for dinner.

Sounds like a threat.

FBI and SS are now aware of it.

This is getting worse by the min. The debates if they do them will be a complete shit show.

The caption added, "It’s getting ugly, folks. Trump’s mental decline is no joke."

Of course, people were floored to hear the gaffe. One person wrote, "WTH?! Is this real? Geezus!!" while another said, "Quite sure this mastermind will end the Russia-Ukraine war in a matter of minutes, so sharp, and astonishing intelligent 🤔."

A third person added, "WOW! How can you deny he's gone?"

How dishonest and unethical do you have to be to use a two or three second clip taken out of context and probably altered to bash or hurt somebody?

How dishonest and unethical do you have to be to use a two or three second clip taken out of context and probably altered to bash or hurt somebody?
These America haters embarrass themselves in their desperate hail mary attempts trying to convince us that Trump is the one with mental decline and not Biden.they love having shit on their faces in embarrassment. :auiqs.jpg:

Why does one guy gets to fuck it up for everybody. Why do we need guys like Trump or Putin around?

Forum List

Back