'Donald Trump's Mental Decline Is No Joke': Ex-Prez Suffers Bizarre Brain Freeze, Slurs Through Speech — Watch the Video

How dishonest and unethical do you have to be to use a two or three second clip taken out of context and probably altered to bash or hurt somebody?
It'n not out of context. If you google the video which I believe you should normally be able to do, you will see that he slurs / makes this weird sound but after corrects himself. It happened and it happens several times every speech. You can pretend all you want. No skin off my back.

This is getting worse by the min. The debates if they do them will be a complete shit show.

The caption added, "It’s getting ugly, folks. Trump’s mental decline is no joke."

Of course, people were floored to hear the gaffe. One person wrote, "WTH?! Is this real? Geezus!!" while another said, "Quite sure this mastermind will end the Russia-Ukraine war in a matter of minutes, so sharp, and astonishing intelligent 🤔."

A third person added, "WOW! How can you deny he's gone?"

Anybody who believes that's real might even possibly be dumber than Biden... nah, actually probably on the same wavelength.

It'n not out of context. If you google the video which I believe you should normally be able to do, you will see that he slurs / makes this weird sound but after corrects himself. It happened and it happens several times every speech. You can pretend all you want. No skin off my back.
I'm pretty sure you've never listened to a whole Trump speech. If you had you might--probably not as some people have no shame but might--see how dishonest it is to pretend it is he way you describe.

This is getting worse by the min. The debates if they do them will be a complete shit show.

The caption added, "It’s getting ugly, folks. Trump’s mental decline is no joke."

Of course, people were floored to hear the gaffe. One person wrote, "WTH?! Is this real? Geezus!!" while another said, "Quite sure this mastermind will end the Russia-Ukraine war in a matter of minutes, so sharp, and astonishing intelligent 🤔."

A third person added, "WOW! How can you deny he's gone?"

I think you're quite the comedian Amie2345 ... :beer:

The Trump .. Biden debates ought to be quite entertaining.. do you think Joe will show up?

Where do they get this stuff? Somebody named Jaclyn Roth of some obscure blog based in Oklahoma? Lefties must be desperate to swallow this crap.
It's likely a brain fart or fake .. either way, it's pretty tame in comparison to fart city Biden or most every loony tunes lefty around here...

I think you're quite the comedian Amie2345 ... :beer:

The Trump .. Biden debates ought to be quite entertaining.. do you think Joe will show up?
Joe isn't the one who refused to show up for any of the debates in this race this far..

Maga fan, seems you need your eyes checked. Good luck
you need your EARS checked paid shill,trump is not the one who babbles incoherantly and cant put one sentence together without stammering and says he is the vide president when he is the president stupid fuck.:auiqs.jpg:here is a towel to wipe off the shit off your face after being checkmated.:auiqs.jpg:

No, you don't actually believe that.

You blab in too many different boards to convince us you are anything but a shill.

yeah these DNC paid shills are getting desperate :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:

Translation -- "Look at me. folks. I'm so funny".

:yes_text12: indeed.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Like I said before...willful ignorance
Reminds me of this :

I SEE YOU ARE LOOKING IN THE MIRROR WHEN TYPING THIS POST.

I'm pretty sure you've never listened to a whole Trump speech. If you had you might--probably not as some people have no shame but might--see how dishonest it is to pretend it is he way you describe.
the UNDERSTATEMENT of the century, :yes_text12: we all know as well as he does he has never watched one.

Holy projection! Now that is funny
sorry pesky little facts hurt you paid DNC shill.:auiqs.jpg:yes that IS funny that you are embarrassing yourself with shit on your face with your lies,that you are correct on.:auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
You are right, it's a false equivalency. What Trump is currently exhibiting is a lot worse than what we have ever seen from Biden.
lol. Are you kidding? Biden doesn't know where he is. He messes up on a daily basis. He can't find the podium, and he has no idea where to go.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back