Doctor: Trump Possibly Suffering From A ‘Degenerative Brain Disorder’

This article below was from last May...people were speculating on his mental health back then....

I do not believe his counsel knew the Mueller team would get so close to him and his team with this investigation back in May...so, it is not his lawyers getting the articles written on his mental health....people are concerned for REAL.

Experts: Trump’s Speaking Style “Raises Questions About His Brain Health”
When Donald Trump is allowed to speak without the aid of notes or a teleprompter, he has a tendency to say alarming things. There is, of course, his uncontrollable compulsion to promote his business interests at every turn, like when he told Maria Bartiromo about the “beautiful piece of chocolate cake” he was eating at Mar-a-Lago while U.S. destroyers were raining missiles down on Syria. There are his outrageous and easily debunked claims, such as his off-the-cuff remark about how he invented the phrase “priming the pump.” There are the wildly cringe-worthy moments, like when he implied Frederick Douglass was still alive or asked a black reporter to set up a meeting with the Congressional Black Caucus, assuming that they must be friends. But above all else, the one thing that consistently sticks out as cause for concern are Trump’s crimes against the English language.

The majority of Trump sentences are sentence fragments. Words are arranged in a way that only he can understand (“There is no collusion between certainly myself and my campaign, but I can always speak for myself, and the Russians, zero”). His limited vocabulary has the sophistication of a 7-year-old, which might explain why, when commenting on the bombing of an Ariana Grande concert in Manchester earlier this week, he described the perpetrators as “evil losers.” As mere arm-chair psychologists and speakers of the English language, many have concluded, based on his oratory style, that something is wrong with the president. MSNBC’s Joe Scarborough has described the president as “a man in decline,” Andrew Sullivan has mused that he is “incapable of accepting reality” and “bonkers,” and Keith Olbermann has suggested, more bluntly, that Trump has a “mental illness.”

But what do actual psychologists think? Are things actually as bad as they seem, neurologically speaking?

they were concerned before the election when they said he was a dangerous national security risk, too.

but emails.... :rolleyes:

Why special snowflake?

Do you report all of Mind wars daily posts and Easy 65's daily posts from the real fake news and conspiracy sites like the gateway pundit and info wars?

really?
I haven't seen any Easy threads lately.
I mock mindwars endlessly.
This thread was pure trolling bullshit.
Don't like that I called him on it? Tough shit darlin. Sit & spin

yes, how dared anyone tell the truth about the orange loon

Why special snowflake?

Do you report all of Mind wars daily posts and Easy 65's daily posts from the real fake news and conspiracy sites like the gateway pundit and info wars?

really?

If the thread wasn't the bullshit I called it for it wouldn't have been moved.

Why special snowflake?

really?

Ooooh --- so you got it recategorized?? What a he-man.

Recategorized. That'll show 'em. Oh the shame. They'll never live that down, nosiree bob.

Why special snowflake?

really?
HERE'S THE THING

it is not total bullshit.... it may be to YOU, but it is the opinion of many in the field and many of us not in the field as well....

I looked up the site where the article came from on a site called MEDIA BIAS....it's a good tool to use to determine if a site is a fake news site or how it leans....and here is how they rank...

Home » Stat (News)
Stat (News)

*Voting Polls do not affect MBFC bias ratings

LEAST BIASED
These sources have minimal bias and use very few loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes). The reporting is factual and usually sourced. These are the most credible media sources. See all Least Biased Sources.

Factual Reporting: HIGH

Notes: According the Stat about page: “STAT delivers fast, deep, and tough-minded journalism. We take you inside science labs and hospitals, biotech boardrooms, and political backrooms. We dissect crucial discoveries. We examine controversies and puncture hype. We hold individuals and institutions accountable. We introduce you to the power brokers and personalities who are driving a revolution in human health.” STAT is produced by Boston Globe Media. In my review of this site I feel that STAT delivers on their mission. Articles are well researched and direct, without use of loaded words. There is a very slight leftward bias in story selection, but not enough to move to the Left-Center category. (5/6/2017)

Source: STAT

Why special snowflake?

really?

it was knee jerk... happens to the best of us, sometimes.... :p

Why special snowflake?

really?

it was knee jerk... happens to the best of us, sometimes.... :p

no comment.....

I'm still waiting to see even one of the insane delusional Obama threads or Hillary threads be moved. but hey...

Why special snowflake?

really?
HERE'S THE THING

it is not total bullshit.... it may be to YOU, but it is the opinion of many in the field and many of us not in the field as well....

I looked up the site where the article came from on a site called MEDIA BIAS....it's a good tool to use to determine if a site is a fake news site or how it leans....and here is how they rank...

Home » Stat (News)
Stat (News)

*Voting Polls do not affect MBFC bias ratings

LEAST BIASED
These sources have minimal bias and use very few loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes). The reporting is factual and usually sourced. These are the most credible media sources. See all Least Biased Sources.

Factual Reporting: HIGH

Notes: According the Stat about page: “STAT delivers fast, deep, and tough-minded journalism. We take you inside science labs and hospitals, biotech boardrooms, and political backrooms. We dissect crucial discoveries. We examine controversies and puncture hype. We hold individuals and institutions accountable. We introduce you to the power brokers and personalities who are driving a revolution in human health.” STAT is produced by Boston Globe Media. In my review of this site I feel that STAT delivers on their mission. Articles are well researched and direct, without use of loaded words. There is a very slight leftward bias in story selection, but not enough to move to the Left-Center category. (5/6/2017)

Source: STAT
He has not been examined by the very so called doctors making these proclamations.

Hence it is BULLSHIT

Look at these two dingbat twits just losing their shit in this asinine thread lol.

Midol, find some.

Looks like the troller in this thread is you. Continuously whining, yammer yammer yammer. As if the constant drone of "stoopid thread" will shut it down.

Ergo, Snowflaked.

'm still waiting to see even one of the insane delusional Obama threads or Hillary threads be moved.
Same for the climate denier and evolution denier threads. This thread implies a big conspiracy of two people. Those threads imply a conspiracy of literally millions of people.

'm still waiting to see even one of the insane delusional Obama threads or Hillary threads be moved.
Same for the climate denier and evolution denier threads. This thread implies a big conspiracy of two people. Those threads imply a conspiracy of literally millions of people.

Is it a conspiracy theory at all when doctors opine about what is clearly a problem with his speech patterns that didn't exist before?

Forum List

Back