Donald Trump's greatest achievement.

Could there be any greater achievement?

• Total voters
He has made the left admit word for word that repealing the second amendment is there goal. Donald Trump si the greatest President in history.

It is not my goal.

Next.

It is what you are fighting for though since you are in lock step with people who are

That's a weird thing for you to engage on.... considering your inability to admit that you fully support Trump.

As I have told you before. I'm a gun owner. My son is a cop. I grew up shooting. Your accusations are stupid.

You can't be that stupid. I argue with Trump supporters all the time over tariffs (I oppose them), taxes (Trump hasn't cut enough) and spending (it's too high). I agree with them on the wall and illegal immigration. With the amount you post on the board, you have to see that.

You are so totally lock step with the left that disagree with you on one thing and that = total Trump supporter. There is only left and Republican to you. You're just not very bright. No wonder you want Democrats to do your thinking for you.

Then again, you're the guy who started a flame thread to attack me and got every position wrong. Remember that? LOL

your stance is unconstitutional and therefore unreasonable.
What's unconstitutional? You still have the right to bear arms. You just can't bear some of them.

The right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

Hmm. You don't know what infringed means and you don't own a dictionary?

Also, you're lying. You're implying that if we ban semi-automatics you'll be happy and become a second amendment supporter. Actually, you'll move on to the next thing to ban. There is no compromise which you would accept to settle the issue. If you get your way, you will eventually ban all guns
There is a statement attached to the "not be infringed clause". A militia is a key to the meaning of the 2nd Amendment. We are currently using the definition of Militia used during the time it was written.
What will happen if communities and states form militia's that have to be "well regulated". Will the state have the constitutional right to regulate the militia?

do you have a link of them, as a group, actually stating they want to repeal it?

a former scotus isn't the dnc and not enough of a leader

Especially since that former SC judge is a republican.

Seriously? You believe John Paul Stevens is a Republican? I didn't think I could think you were any dumber than I thought before. I stand corrected.

JPS is a Republican. Wow, that's classic

Man. You never fail do you?

I don't make statements of fact that I have not checked. I'm wrong sometimes, but you should have learned by now that challenging me on facts is usually not going to end well for you.

The man is a republican.

Since you are such a stand-up guy, I'm sure you'll issue a heart felt apology.

Obviously you didn't follow his rulings. Being appointed by a Republican decades ago doesn't automatically make you a Republican even if he hadn't needed to pass a Senate with 120 Democrats in it

He has made the left admit word for word that repealing the second amendment is there goal. Donald Trump si the greatest President in history.

It is not my goal.

Next.

It is what you are fighting for though since you are in lock step with people who are

That's a weird thing for you to engage on.... considering your inability to admit that you fully support Trump.

As I have told you before. I'm a gun owner. My son is a cop. I grew up shooting. Your accusations are stupid.

You can't be that stupid. I argue with Trump supporters all the time over tariffs (I oppose them), taxes (Trump hasn't cut enough) and spending (it's too high). I agree with them on the wall and illegal immigration. With the amount you post on the board, you have to see that.

You are so totally lock step with the left that disagree with you on one thing and that = total Trump supporter. There is only left and Republican to you. You're just not very bright. No wonder you want Democrats to do your thinking for you.

Then again, you're the guy who started a flame thread to attack me and got every position wrong. Remember that? LOL

What thread are you taking about? I don't remember doing any such thing. You often confuse me with others. Are you suffering from memory loss?

You accused me of wanting to repeal the 2a becaus some people on the left want to. That's a stupid for you to say. It is as stupid as me saying that you fully support Trump because you agree with Trombies all.the time.

Do you get it?

Stopping the left from getting another Supreme Court Justice so they can push Judicial Activism is his greatest achievement...............

It was the MAIN reason for me why Hillary could not be allowed to win..........

Along with many other reasons.

do you have a link of them, as a group, actually stating they want to repeal it?

Seriously? You believe John Paul Stevens is a Republican? I didn't think I could think you were any dumber than I thought before. I stand corrected.

I don't make statements of fact that I have not checked. I'm wrong sometimes, but you should have learned by now that challenging me on facts is usually not going to end well for you.

The man is a republican.

Obviously you didn't follow his rulings. Being appointed by a Republican decades ago doesn't automatically make you a Republican even if he hadn't needed to pass a Senate with 120 Democrats in it

The dude IS A REPUBLICAN.

You can apologize any time.

kaz, post: 19623273
Also, you're lying. You're implying that if we ban semi-automatics you'll be happy and become a second amendment supporter. Actually, you'll move on to the next thing to ban.

You call someone that does not agree with you a liar based on your admitted paranoia and unjustified fear that they are out to strip you of your right to own any gun whatsoever, The slippery slippery slope argument.

Excessive paranoia can be a serious mental disorder which perhaps you should get checked out specifically since you sound like you are miffed at losing your right to own any automatic machine gun you want to own and play with.

Many gun owners support background checks and a ban on high capacity magazines and assault rifles. It's not just coming from leftists who would ban BB guns if they could,

Banning semi automatic assault rifles is sensible and must get done.

Don't worry you will still have plenty of toys to play with after that to resist the government tyranny that you also likely fear is coming.

So FooledByO. Note you never addressed my point, douche bag

It is not my goal.

Next.

I argue with Kaz on this subject..........that is correct..........

89_2-da71.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

The man is a republican.

So registered. So what? Michael Moore was an NRA member when he made "Bowling for Columbine". Anyone can join a club to hide behind.

The tags mean almost nothing these days, although frankly anyone wearing a "D" after their name obviously has a deep character flaw.

Consider the record and the issues, not what they claim..

kaz, post: 19623273
Also, you're lying. You're implying that if we ban semi-automatics you'll be happy and become a second amendment supporter. Actually, you'll move on to the next thing to ban.

You call someone that does not agree with you a liar based on your admitted paranoia and unjustified fear that they are out to strip you of your right to own any gun whatsoever, The slippery slippery slope argument.

Excessive paranoia can be a serious mental disorder which perhaps you should get checked out specifically since you sound like you are miffed at losing your right to own any automatic machine gun you want to own and play with.

Many gun owners support background checks and a ban on high capacity magazines and assault rifles. It's not just coming from leftists who would ban BB guns if they could,

Banning semi automatic assault rifles is sensible and must get done.

Never. Unconstitutional.

Billy_Kinetta, post: 19623326
Of course you are. Clear the background check and pay the tax.

How much is a tax? And is it not an infringement on your SA right?

We could tax the AR15 out of existence.

The Parkland shooter could not have easily purchased one and would have received more scrutiny and questioned his purpose for needing one.

And besides since 1986 you are wrong:

. under the NFA, it is illegal for any private civilian to own any fully automatic weapons manufactured after May 19, 1986. Only certain types of FFL/SOTs may make them, and then only for purchase by qualified state and federal agencies. There are no exceptions. According to the ATF’s official handbook on NFA laws and regulations, it’s not even legal to make new replacement parts for pre-1986 machine guns: “There is no exception allowing for the lawful production, transfer, possession, or use of a post-May 18, 1986 machinegun receiver as a replacement receiver on a weapon produced prior to May 19, 1986.”

Here Are The Actual Federal Laws Regulating Machine Guns In The U.S. - The Federalist

Thank You Ronny Reagan.

The man is a republican.

So registered. So what? Michael Moore was an NRA member when he made "Bowling for Columbine". Anyone can join a club to hide behind.

The tags mean almost nothing these days, although frankly anyone wearing a "D" after their name obviously has a deep character flaw.

A statement of fact is a statement of fact.

kaz can live without you stepping up for him. The question is, can he apologize when he fucks up?

The man is a republican.

Not anymore.

Unconstitutional

You have already admitted its constitutional to ban severely restrict machines guns. The Constitution does address types of weapons Scalia says military type weapons can be limited.

Semiautomatic weapons fit Scalia's interpretation.

Deal with it. You cannot base your case on the Constitution. And the left does not need to base theirs on the Constitution either.

It's common sense. Of which you appear to be in short supply.

It is not my goal.

Next.

What thread are you taking about? I don't remember doing any such thing. You often confuse me with others. Are you suffering from memory loss?

You accused me of wanting to repeal the 2a becaus some people on the left want to. That's a stupid for you to say. It is as stupid as me saying that you fully support Trump because you agree with Trombies all.the time.

Do you get it?

Funny how you talk about memory loss then you forgot what I wrote a few minutes ago.

I did not say you want to repeal the 2nd. I said you are fighting for that since you are in lock step with the Democrat party who do

The man is a republican.

A statement of fact is a statement of fact.

kaz can live without you stepping up for him.

I'm not stepping up for him. I'm stepping on you. :laugh:

The man is a republican.

You can apologize any time.

Obviously you didn't follow his rulings

He is making pollution popular again. Thanks to his positions on deregulating coal, entire counties in Appalachia are able to be without clean drinking water and cancer rates are skyrocketing.

Trump has been president just over a year and cancer rates are skyrocketing? Liberals are such liars do your pants catch on fire daily?

Forum List

Back