Donald Trump Would Like to Publicly Announce 2024 Run By Thanksgiving

As I have written before in this space, unless Donald Trump emphatically endorses another candidate, he is the only Republican who can win the White House with America's current demographics.

Here's why: Trump has 25% of the voting population in his back pocket. Say what you want about those folks, they love him and only him. They are the ones who are filling the venues for his rallies these days, cheering wildly at his every word. If he doesn't run, half of them will sit it out.

Nothing that could happen in the Republican primaries in 2024 will change that dynamic. As Trump has said repeatedly, he is SCANDAL-PROOF to that 25% Nothing he could say or do will turn them off.

Again, Trump is the only Republican who can win, UNLESS he emphatically endorses a "clone" of himself.

As I have written before in this space, unless Donald Trump emphatically endorses another candidate, he is the only Republican who can win the White House with America's current demographics.

Here's why: Trump has 25% of the voting population in his back pocket. Say what you want about those folks, they love him and only him. They are the ones who are filling the venues for his rallies these days, cheering wildly at his every word. If he doesn't run, half of them will sit it out.

Nothing that could happen in the Republican primaries in 2024 will change that dynamic. As Trump has said repeatedly, he is SCANDAL-PROOF to that 25% Nothing he could say or do will turn them off.

Again, Trump is the only Republican who can win, UNLESS he emphatically endorses a "clone" of himself.
They love him because he shows no fear and tells it like it is.

Trump lacks the capacity to endorse someone else
He will never willingly surrender the spotlight

Boy, you are two people that I thought were Trump supporters.
I'm an Independent. I take it seriously and try to vote for the person I believe will do the best job, regardless of party.

I don't like Biden OR trump. I'm amazed that we keep keep getting these creepy old clowns as candidates. Surely we can do better.

Trump is entirely ego driven and completely lacks the capacity to care about anything but himself.

And Biden wants to play Santa Clause with our money and kiss every black ass in the country. He hires people based on color (black) and NOT by qualifications. "Affirmative Action Jackson" - our new Justice is a prime example. Biden sells out any position for black votes.

I'll vote for GOPers in the mid term election because Biden has screwed up everything he has touched. And he's ALLOWING illegal aliens to invade this country.

I'd like to vote for a Republican in the presidential election. But I'd never vote for Biden or trump. Never.

Trump was the best President of my lifetime (since 1949). Re-electing him would be a Godsend for America.

But that is very unlikely. The combined fury of the Democrats and all of the non-Fox Media will probably do him in - just like last time. It makes no difference who runs as the Democrat...obviously.

What about Kari Lake and Ron DeSantis? I do believe that they have the potential to win.

I'm an Independent. I take it seriously and try to vote for the person I believe will do the best job, regardless of party.

I don't like Biden OR trump. I'm amazed that we keep keep getting these creepy old clowns as candidates. Surely we can do better.

Trump is entirely ego driven and completely lacks the capacity to care about anything but himself.

And Biden wants to play Santa Clause with our money and kiss every black ass in the country. He hires people based on color (black) and NOT by qualifications. "Affirmative Action Jackson" - our new Justice is a prime example. Biden sells out any position for black votes.

I'll vote for GOPers in the mid term election because Biden has screwed up everything he has touched. And he's ALLOWING illegal aliens to invade this country.

I'd like to vote for a Republican in the presidential election. But I'd never vote for Biden or trump. Never.

Well, to each their own and at least you don't like Bidedumb.

I hope he does and picks DeSantis as his VP. We will have 12 years of prosperity. Unlike the horrible 2 years of Biden, so far.

Is Trump going to attack our Capitol again when he loses?

Got to love it... They are tossing about a new running mate in Kelly McEnany.. Man this has got libs furious... A very well liked, very capable, FEMALE. The hate being thrown about is massive today.... :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back