Donald Trump wins CPAC Straw Poll for 2024 - Crushing DeSantis in the Process

But, you fail to understand--- the man IS the policies.

It takes an extraordinary person to effect the kind of battle Trump undertakes, and you can't just go out and find any ol' Mitt Romney to get these kinds of battles done, so you go with your only opportunity, your best shot, warts and all.

Right now, warts seem like really small potatoes to me compared to the mess Biden has us in.

Hate, revenge and cruelty aren't policies. Not to mention they were disastrous for the country.

But that's the point isn't it? Nothing to help America and much to destroy it. I have long believed that Trump's goal is to see America destroyed, because he blames American banks for his failures.

You're one of the Trump Trolls who joined the board for the sole purpose of extolling the greatness of Donald J. Trump and Putin. You have no clue about the economy, or American politics. Just Trump. 5 years and 50,000 messages.

How are things in Russia these days with all of the sanctions?

Hate, revenge and cruelty aren't policies.
You and the democrat fucks sure are the experts on those! These are YOUR policies! All you have done for 7 years was to EXUDE VISCERAL HATE for Trump, exact REVENGE on anyone who merely supported him as having the better plan for America than the democrats (which is plainly true), and now to INFLICT CRUELTY on anyone you can find remotely close to the capitol on J6 so you can treat them worse than Hitler, Pol Pot and Jeffrey Dahmer all rolled into one locking them away in a dark prison indefinitely under inhuman and illegal conditions like an animal, without even a charge against them much less any court dates.

You clowns are TRYING to lose in 2024, aren't you?

Are you REALLY so stupid that you would run Rump again after January 6, 2021?

Do so at your own VERY great political peril.

Jesus-H-Tap-Dancing-Christ-on-a-Crutch, idiots...
THINK !!!

You have been warned.
If you morons really believed that you wouldn't still be after Trump. But you can't let him ride into the sunset, it's still full speed ahead. Democrats fear Trump like no other .

Hate, revenge and cruelty aren't policies. Not to mention they were disastrous for the country.

But that's the point isn't it? Nothing to help America and much to destroy it. I have long believed that Trump's goal is to see America destroyed, because he blames American banks for his failures.

You're one of the Trump Trolls who joined the board for the sole purpose of extolling the greatness of Donald J. Trump and Putin. You have no clue about the economy, or American politics. Just Trump. 5 years and 50,000 messages.

How are things in Russia these days with all of the sanctions?
Hate, revenge and cruelty describes the democrats to a tee. And your right for once , they are destroying America and Americans. Way to go , you must be proud. All these years of trying and looks like democrats finally accomplished something.

Then why did they?

They didn't. That's been proven over and over, but you're too stupid to accept the truth.

I would have thought the Trump Cult would have awakened from this fever dream you have over this conman and realized he's just in it for as much money as he can scam, but you continue to cling to his fat old corpse in the hopes of what?

Trump is going to be tied up in litigation for the rest of his natural life. Watch the family start pleading "mental incompetence" to try to keep him out of jail.

If you morons really believed that you wouldn't still be after Trump. But you can't let him ride into the sunset, it's still full speed ahead. Democrats fear Trump like no other .
Your Orange Baboon-God has no intention of riding off into the sunset... that's why vast numbers of Americans won't let-up on him... until he's neutralized.

He must never again be allowed into a position of power in which he can orchestrate or actually execute a coup such as he attempted on January 6, 2021.

And if that requires defeating him again at the polls, or indicting and convicting him so that he's constitutionally prohibited from holding office again... that's OK.

No person other than Donald Trump has ever tried to overthrow the US Government or seize power. Trump continues to try to undermine the federal government, and he continues to try to continue the coup. Until his co-conspirators are jailed, and Trump is bankrupted, he will continue to try destroy the country, and Putin will continue to help him do it.

Why are YOU helping Trump and Putin by promoting their propaganda and lies?

No person other than Donald Trump has ever tried to overthrow the US Government or seize power. Trump continues to try to undermine the federal government, and he continues to try to continue the coup. Until his co-conspirators are jailed, and Trump is bankrupted, he will continue to try destroy the country, and Putin will continue to help him do it.

Why are YOU helping Trump and Putin by promoting their propaganda and lies?
Oh Jesus christ let it go ... talk about the voter fraud ..

Your Orange Baboon-God has no intention of riding off into the sunset... that's why vast numbers of Americans won't let-up on him... until he's neutralized.

He must never again be allowed into a position of power in which he can orchestrate or actually execute a coup such as he attempted on January 6, 2021.

And if that requires defeating him again at the polls, or indicting and convicting him so that he's constitutionally prohibited from holding office again... that's OK.
Yea. Because Russia, Russia, Russia.... get um tiger ..

59% for Trump
ONLY...wait for it...

28% for DeSantis.

Trump stomps him. I know TazMeBro says Trump will NOT run in 2024 - and I agree- but it seems to be his for the taking.

I kinda hope he does run and rematches Biden. What do YOU say, everyone!?

Trump wins CPAC straw poll as DeSantis's support grows
Trump wins easily and Desantis has already said that he will not run for president 2024----(Trumps VP----might be a different story.) They would be unstoppable and Desantis would almost certainly be president in 2028.

Who cares what he says, he also said he won the election.

The GOP isn't going to put $$$$ behind a loser who cannot win the popular vote
Trump won the popular vote---dems cheated again as they do every year, they just cheated more last with the swamp republicans aiding and abetting them.

The dead, the illegals, the multivotes, the nursing home stolen votes, the vote harvesting etc that the dems did and do do not count.

And fyi, in America---its the ELECTORAL VOTES not popular votes.

Not surprised.

He is still a polestar for the Republican Party until someone takes up that mantle…
Yeah. DeSantis appears to be next in line (at the moment, anyway), and MTG is doing everything she can to be the female Trump. She may be more popular than DeSantis within the party, but they appear to realize that she's, well, what she is.

The further Putin falls the further Trump falls.
The biggest driver of gas prices is the Ukraine war and cutting off Russia supplies. Republicans led the charge to cut off Russian oil, which I agree with.
So did I hallucinate the steadily rising prices I paid for gas over the entire Skidmark Joe District of Columbia Theatrical Extravaganza? If so, I need to talk to my credit card company about getting some refunds!

Hate, revenge and cruelty describes the democrats to a tee. And your right for once , they are destroying America and Americans. Way to go , you must be proud. All these years of trying and looks like democrats finally accomplished something.
They hate themselves and thus have no metric for how to love anyone else. HATE, HATE, HATE. It's all that defines them.

New Topics

Forum List

Back